[AdoringHerAlways] Random thoughts/Journal

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
AdoringHerAlways

[AdoringHerAlways] Random thoughts/Journal

Post by AdoringHerAlways »

It is my sincere hope that my wife and I can communicate better about what it is we both want. Perhaps this forum will be the first step as I have always been a better writer than speaker. In some ways I feel like my libido is ramping up and hers is waning. In my case, I'm pushing 50 and starting to wonder just how many years I've got left both to "perform" and live. As such, I'd really like to try some new things not only for this reason, but also because we've been together for 27 years. In her case, she is dealing with a stressful job and menopause either of which can be debilitating. I carry some resentment toward her bosses for taking advantage of her and some toward her for not standing up for herself. I don't think she realizes the stress is stealing her joy in life. Sometimes she comes home and has no more to give to anyone, let alone her ever horny husband.

So, for my part I wanted to start MC as my gift to her. I wanted to make sure I was ready whenever she was and that I had another barrier to avoid masterbating even if she wouldn't accept the key. I purchased a CBxxxx, figured out which size was comfortable and wore it mainly at work. I really liked the feeling of just being "held" all the time as if it was by her own hand. When I worked up the nerve to tell her she was not interested and didn't understand. I believe her aversion to the device is she is afraid someone will find out. For the most part I really don't care, all I would say is after 27 years together we are trying it out to spice things up. So, since she nixed the device idea, we went on the honor system which worked pretty well for a few weeks. I think she enjoyed all the extra attention, the help around the house, the foot rubs, massages, sex without my climax...etc. I also really like being edged over and over with no release and then giving her oral because she gets to cum and I don't. I like being hard, desperate and needing to cum and finally after a week or more she decides when, how and if I do. That moment when she says, "cum for me" and I do is almost as good as when she cums PIV and I am able to keep going after and really give her a good fucking.

Then life crept in and we hit a patch of a couple of weeks where there was not much physical contact. I was torn between being insanely horny and not wanting to bother her. I was looking forward to the weekend and hopeful that something would happen and when it didn't I weakened and masturbated. Since then we have not really talked about it and had "normal" sex about once a week. I would REALLY love to go back to what we were doing but I feel like we need an agreement so we both know what to expect from each other. I think the agreement should include some form of as yet to be determined punishment for not following our rules.

For the time being I am trying to be supportive while she is stressed even though my immediate reaction is, "I can de-stress you with my tongue". I have also stopped eating sweets because for me it makes me hornier. I have also gone back to the gym hoping that when/if her libido returns to normal she will still be attracted to a more svelte husband.
0 x
AdoringHerAlways

Re: [AdoringHerAlways] "The Proposed Agreement"

I think if we are going to dabble in male chastity we should have some type of agreement/arrangement as to how we should do it, the following is my proposal:

The length of the agreement should be for one calendar month commencing when the wife says so.

Upon completion of one month a discussion will result in whether both husband and wife would like to continue for another month. Tweaking the agreement as we go to better suit the wife.

"Rules of engagement":

Husband may only cum with permission from wife and is only eligible after wife has climaxed unless she otherwise directs him to do so.

If husband is permitted to cum in/on wife's vagina, it is assumed husband will always clean up unless told not to.

Husband can only receive pleasure from penis either by her or directed by her (?)

Wife will only cum in the company of husband.(?)

Wife should not feel bad if she does not cum because it is husband's duty to provide her with the proper stimulation to do so.

When wife cums she is not obligated to reciprocate in any way. The husband derives great pleasure in oral service (or wife using the marital penis) resulting in wife's climax.

Husband will continue to initiate sexual activity as an act of homage of his attraction to the wife and as a demonstration of his desire to please her. If wife is not in the mood she will simply say, "not now".

When the wife decides to end a session she can say, "I'm done" or "that's enough for now".

When the wife decides the husband is permitted to cum, she simply says, "cum for me".

Punishment:

Oddly enough since husband craves tease and denial and the longer he is denied the more he likes it, one suggested punishment is to have husband masturbate to completion while wife supervises immediately upon wife telling him to do so with no teasing or build-up. Wife may also require husband to masturbate at her request when she decides his sexual energy is too high and she has no desire for sex or for causing him to climax herself. She need only say, "cum for me".

Wife may decide to masturbate without any "help" and husband must lay silently by her side and not touch himself or her, nor can he watch.

It is the husband's notion that the wife would get a great amount of satisfaction from spanking. The husband will procure a paddle so that she may do so. This will also reinforce the husband's need for punishment for displeasing the wife by say, cumming without permission or not being able to stimulate wife adequately for her to climax thus frustrating her. The length and severity of the spanking will be commensurate to the infraction and can be administered whenever time and conditions permit. As husband and wife explore this aspect, it may become the wife's perogative to make the husband come without permission to justify discipline. ;)

Reward:

As always, the husband's favorite reward is to cause wife to climax during sex while being denied himself. Any teasing and edging is also highly sought after by the husband. During teasing husband would also enjoy staring into wife's eyes and confessing the fantasies she has caused by denying him. Wife may also reward husband by allowing him to watch her masturbate while she rubs the marital penis or directs him to do so. She may decide to use his mouth to dab her rubbing fingers into so they may stay moist and he can taste her.

Summary:

I believe this might be a good starting point and it is the wife's perogative to modify the agreement.
0 x
iceman47

Re: [AdoringHerAlways] Random thoughts/Journal

Post by iceman47 »

Adoring Her Always........The only way that MC is going to work and be truly beneficial to a relationship for the long haul, is for each of you to be totally committed to the practice. This means that you wear the device, your wife holds the key, and, most importantly, you both understand and agree that she has total control over your sex life no ifs ands or buts.
You can go through all the exercises in futility by proposing this and proposing that but it is really very simple. She is the boss. She calls the shots. You follow and make her feel special 24/7 even when she doesn't believe it herself.
My advise to you is to wear your cage 24/7. Let your wife know you are wearing it and will continue to wear it and are doing it for her and her alone. Trust me she will be paying attention especially to the way you treat her and support her. Eventually, she may come around. It may take time, but the longer you persevere the greater the chances she will accept the gift you are giving her because, as your screen name says you Adore Her Always. That's my two cents worth.
0 x
noid51

Post by noid51 »

Well said iceman!
0 x
AdoringHerAlways

I hear you and I appreciate the response. It was her that said she didn't like the device, so if she tells me not to wear it and I do I'd be going against her wishes. I much prefer wearing it. Maybe this is not the cookie cutter image of what MC is, but I think everyone has their own journey and these are the first steps for us. I'm ok with taking it slow.
0 x