[Carolina Cyclist] Our new lifestyle...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
carolina cyclist

Re: [Carolina Cyclist] Our new lifestyle...

Post by carolina cyclist »

So, two weeks of bronchitis have put a huge damper on anything erotic for MrsL and I. The most frustrating part is the steroids I was prescribed to combat an allergic reaction to an antibiotic coupled with a week's worth of prednisone to get the bronchitis under control.

I have had a notable lack of libido over the past week. My body's normal reaction to MrsL's touch, instant trapped erection in the Steelheart, has been frustratingly absent and it is driving me crazy. I feel pretty confident there are no other issues as I am still waking up with nocturnal erections but that doesn't make it any easier to work through...for either of us! ;)

I took the last dose of prednisone Wednesday and can feel the effects wearing off...slowly. Hopefully some alone time tonight with her hinting she might unleash the Evil Queen will flush out the rest of the prednisone side effects!!
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
carolina cyclist

It has been over a year now since MrsL and I started down our 4th attempt at chastity. The first 3 attempts failed for many reasons primarily because I was chasing my kink.

When I finally realized my chronic masturbation habit was the true reason behind our loss of intimacy I got serious about making a change and asked her to give chastity another try. Sure, we had kids and busy lifestyles over our 26 years of marriage but I never say them as an excuse. However, I can look back and see where I would let little things frustrate me and I would resort to masturbation...even at times turning my back to her in bed and pleasuring myself...thinking she was asleep. She has since told me that she always knew and it really hurt her. Over the past 12 months, I have fallen so much more in LOVE with her than I thought possible...even on the day of our wedding!

I am constanly in the courtship mode trying to win her over again and again and again. We go on dates, we schedule alone time, we TALK!! All aspects of our life have improved. Don't get me wrong, the sex life is GREAT! MrsL enjoys orgasms whenever and wherever she wants and has absolute control over when or if I have an orgasm and that is PERFECT.

Now, when she lets me out of the Steelheart for an hour, a day, or a week as soon as she says it is time to lock up I don't hesitate. I am so thankful for her taking control because it has made our life so much more vibrant, fun, and erotic!
0 x
carolina cyclist

I've been out for just over a week due to travel. We are currently looking at travel friendly options and will probably start putting the Steelheart in my carry on bag.

MrsL is averaging 11 orgasms a week right now. I always drive her crazy when I get home from a week of travel giving her as many orgasms as she will allow. For example, I got home late Friday night and between early a.m. Saturday morning and today MrsL has received at least 7 orgasms...I lost count Saturday morning.

As for me, MrsL has me on a once a week ON AVERAGE schedule for orgasms. I have 10 orgasms this year but most of them have come in two 48 hour blocks of time. Yesterday morning she stroked me to the edge, stopped abruptly, and told me I was to remain unlocked until she finished teasing me. While working away at my desk this morning I got a text summoning me to the laundry room. I walked in and she attacked me like a cat on a mouse...stroking, squeezing, and sucking me to 3 near orgasms. What made this so damn hot is our 20 y/o is home for spring break and could have walked in at any time.

Great day!!
0 x
carolina cyclist

I am beginning to wonder if MrsL is ever going to want me to lock up again. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying the freedom being free of the Steelheart; however, I am really starting to miss it as well. One evening while texting, our 20 y/o was in the room with us, I asked (for a 2nd time in as many days) if she wanted me to lock up again. Her reply was: "I decide...not you. If you ask again you will NOT like the outcome!!!" I don't know what that means but don't want to find out.

We have been incredibly sexually active. I think she really has found the beauty of teasing me to the edge and leaving me wanting more. I have been horny as a field full of old goats for nearly two weeks even with two full PIV orgams in that time.

Of course, I have a business trip last week and our last attempt with the Bon4 ended in near disaster as somehow the balls escaped, either during play the night before or due to the massive nocturnal erection I woke up to, so I don't think she will have me put that on again. So it may be another two or three weeks before I am locked again.
0 x
carolina cyclist

It has been an eventful couple of weeks ending up with a fantastic night of erotic fun culminating with me being milked, locked back in the Steelheart, and MrsL finally discovering the enjoyment of multiple orgasms from a dildo!

In the past two weeks I have been given a couple of orgasms and had the prostate emptied via her fingers and being fucked. Now I am happily locked and MrsL is on a mission to really explore her pleasure with dildoes. I don't think she is at the point where she will use one on herself...her strong Catholic upbringing still deeply ingrained. However, after last night she indicated she will definitely strap it on me over/above the Steelheart and see just how frustrated I get watching her have multiple orgasms knowing my cock or tongue was not creating them!!! :o

Who knew that a little over a year ago when we committed to this path life could be so fucking amazing!!!
0 x
carolina cyclist

MrsL had fun teasing me last night after unlocking me for a trip to my local metal detector protected facility.

She woke me from a deep sleep trying, without much success, to get the key in the lock without turning on a light. I was fighting an erection as she finally removed the tube and the more she toyed with my cock and balls trying to get them out of the ring the erection took over. So what did she do? Teased and edged me for an hour because the base ring kept me nice and hard. The highlight of the hour...or should I say highlights...were:
1. As she finished what was the final near orgasm and was firmly holding her twitching cock in her had with no more manual stimulation she commented: "Can't let you have an orgasm yet...it's only been 3 weeks" with a cute little evil laugh; and

2. As we were cuddling after she was done playing for the night I was thanking her (and she was acknowledging with you're welcomes) for being my Wife, my Keyholder, for controlling my orgasms; and, specifically, for not giving me an orgasm just then she grinned a huge grin and said, "you are most definitely welcome..."

With that, she rested a hand on my still semi hard cock and fell asleep. Such a great night!
0 x
carolina cyclist

I had one of the most memorable orgasms ever Sunday evening! It had been 28 days and MrsL had been teasing me quite mercilessly for several days and then we finally had some free time and an empty house so she took full advantage of that time.

She was out running errands and called me asking if I trusted her...what was I going to say...NO?

She told me to set the house alarm, get out her toy box, put on my noise canceling headphones/blindfold, secure my legs to the bed, and lay there naked waiting on her! WOW!!!

The rest of the evening is chronicled on my other blog. All I will say is I will remember that evening for a long long time!
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

carolina cyclist wrote:I had one of the most memorable orgasms ever Sunday evening! It had been 28 days and MrsL had been teasing me quite mercilessly for several days and then we finally had some free time and an empty house so she took full advantage of that time.

She was out running errands and called me asking if I trusted her...what was I going to say...NO?

She told me to set the house alarm, get out her toy box, put on my noise canceling headphones/blindfold, secure my legs to the bed, and lay there naked waiting on her! WOW!!!

The rest of the evening is chronicled on my other blog. All I will say is I will remember that evening for a long long time!

You sir. are one very lucky man.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
carolina cyclist

Thanks!
0 x
carolina cyclist

It has been a whirlwind 2 weeks. Between a drug overdose by my oldest son to our family cruise life has been crazy. However, we are still trying to maintain our sexy new lifestyle.

MrsL has given me 1 ruined and 3 full orgasms in the past 4 days. I've been out of her Steelheart since May 15th when I began prepping for my colonoscopy and since we left for our cruise the Friday afterwards she has had full access to tease and edge me whenever she wanted.

I know it will end soon and I will be back in stainless steel. Honestly, I am beginning to miss it and find my hand roaming around the unlocked penis...especially on CFNM days like today.

The ruined orgasm was awesome! Cumming inside her hot wet pussy was incredible...twice. The BEST of the three orgasms: her stroking me with her foot & toes to a mind blowing explosion all over her foot then sucking her toes and licking up all of the cum from her foot as she watched!!! DAMN it was powerfully erotic and controlling and I LOVED IT!!!!
0 x