[Carolina Cyclist] Our new lifestyle...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
carolina cyclist

[Carolina Cyclist] Our new lifestyle...

Post by carolina cyclist »

As I have mentioned on here in my introductory post, MrsL and I have played with chastity off and on for several years with no real success. Either I would come up with any number of reasons to get unlocked or she would lose interest or not become fully engaged...probably because of me always making excuses. Most of the times, as with this one, I would bring up the topic and she would begrudingly agree. This time I took a different approach.

I had slipped back in to a regular routine of masturbating at least once a day and realized I was ignoring MrsL and her needs. So, I started simply by offering her bubble baths with foot massages a couple of nights each week. Sometime after the first of the year, while massaging her feet, I asked if I could entice her to try chastity again...and she looked me straight in the eye and said absolutely. I was both shocked at her quick reply and a bit nervous about the outcome. We ordered the Bon4 that night. It arrived a few days later and we worked on getting the right fit for a week or so....then just before she left on a 5 day cruise with her sisters the first week of February she clicked the lock shut, smiled, and told me to "have fun..." I had never gone more than 2 days before so this was going to be a true test. Once she returned, I asked if she had any questions and offered her a couple of Kindle books on male chastity to which she agreed to read. Ever since then our lifes have changed...for the better.

With the exception of being unlocked to do my CrossFit workouts, MrsL has set a very firm and distinct tone for my chastity...24/7. I do CF 3 days a week when not traveling so that allows for regular cleaning and shaving. Granted, it has only been 2 months, but I am so much more attentive to her ensuring that she is sexually satisfied at least daily when I am not traveling, as well as getting some of her "honey do's", that I have been putting off for years, done. MrsL has realized the power of T&D and only allowed me 2 orgasms. I have been unlocked, teased, and locked back up without release regularly but only had 2 orgasms....I guess I am lucky?!?! :D This morning was the 2nd orgasm after my CF workout. I walked in our room headed for the shower. MrsL was still in bed with her freshly pedicured feet sticking out from the duvet. She invited me in the bed and we had the best PIV sex we have had in a long time. At one point, she asked me how it felt and if I was ready to cum....to which I replied awesome and yes...and she said "just so we are clear...you are not allowed an orgasm" which nearly sent me over the edge. After several more minutes...she wryly said "...April Fool's...you can have your orgasm" . After CrossFit and making love (okay maybe that is corny but it is true) to MrsL with a full orgasm I collapsed in her arms. We lay there for several minutes simply enjoying each other. Great way to start the day!

I am so grateful to MrsL for fully embracing our new lifestyle. She has even asked me to be order a custom fit device and we have settled on the Steelworxx Steelheart...her choice not mine. I was leaning toward the Contender but MrsL doesn't want any of me showing. I am not sure when/how we will get the measurements done but we will. This is our new journey in life. The longest period of continous lock up for me has only been 8 days when traveling but unlike our past attempts I am not making up excuses to put back on my Bon4 and MrsL has even commented on that fact. I willingly and without prompting always put on my chastity cage after being unlocked, for any reason and she has decided that I will never know when she will unlock me and/or if I will have an orgasm.

Today, as the lock clicked, she looked at me and smiled....that is all I needed to realize this is the right path in our journey!!!
Last edited by Tom Allen on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: User forgot to read the directions
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
carolina cyclist

Re: [Carolina Cyclist] Our new lifestyle...

Where do I begin...today has had incredible highs and lows. First...the low! Spring has sprung and my seasonal allergies have finally taken hold and have taken the inevitable path to full blown bronchitis. Even though I am not feeling well, I still gave my wonderful wife/KH, MrsL, a full body massage this morning as an Easter present and after breakfast she gave me her first full on "order"...I was to go back to bed so I might feel better. After a couple of hours of fitful rest, I walked back downstairs and experienced the incredible high.

MrsL was lounging in the loveseat with my iPad in her lap. She is reading Ivey Greene's ebook on male chastity and it is taking everything in my discipline to not read it as well. Anyway, back to the incredible high...! As I walked up to the side of the loveseat she reached up and started caressing under my shirt and sweats...focusing on my cage. After asking if I felt better, she pulled my sweats down and focused her complete attention on my the cage...even teasing me orally! The next thing I know, I am being pulled down to my knees, eye to eye with MrsL, and received a passionate kiss. During the kiss, MrsL stops and whispers in my ear..."if I were going to tell somebody that I have you locked up...who would it be?" Needless to say, I was overwhelmed. This is the 3rd time in 3 days she has said something that let's me know she is really enjoying my chastity. She paused after the question and ran through a litany of options: the neighbors, my new boss, an old girlfriend, or even a grocery store clerk. MrsL and I are very private people and I know she is teasing me...but it really hit home.

Oh, for the other two verbal teases: she went and got a mani/pedi Thursday afternoon while I was at CrossFit. I met her at the salon after my workout. Afterward, we went to Dick's Sporting Goods to buy a pop up tent canopy and I couldn't stop staring at her feet. At one point, she noticed I was intently staring at her feet and I offered up "if we weren't in the store I would so suck your toes right now". She looked at me, smiled and said "go ahead...I won't stop you." Since I had come from a workout I was unlocked and she took great pleasure in pointing out that I was getting an erection...even through my compression shorts. This went on for the rest of the time we were in the store. The third time, we were talking on the phone Friday evening. As I mentioned in my first post, the longest I have gone without an orgasm since we began this journey has been 14 days. We are going without a planned orgasm date (since she is letting me out for CF) so when she asked me to think about one month, 3 months, or a year...I was silent. She just laughed at the silence and asked if I had passed out from the question.

I am not sure where our new lifestyle will take us...I am just along for the ride!
0 x
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

In thinking that you will probably have long lock-ups, are you sure that you want to stay in a tube like a steel heart? Seems like it would be difficult to live with. I am in a jailbird, so much easier to deal with(clean). Read more before you order.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
carolina cyclist

MrCage wrote:In thinking that you will probably have long lock-ups, are you sure that you want to stay in a tube like a steel heart? Seems like it would be difficult to live with. I am in a jailbird, so much easier to deal with(clean). Read more before you order.
MrCage, Thanks for reading my post and for the advice. When I am not traveling, I do CrossFit 3-4 days a week. MrsL is allowing me to work out without my cage. So, even with prolonged orgasm denial I will be able to get a thorough cleaning regularly. When I do travel, it is usually Monday through Friday and MrsL has hinted that we will continue to use the Bon4 while I am traveling.

With that being said, we are still looking at options and may still yet order the Contender with the PA attachment.
0 x
carolina cyclist

The past 11 days have been a blur. I am still recovering from the worst case of bronchitis I have ever had all the while staying locked up. I went to the doctor last Monday and am still not 100%. I am so glad MrsL didn't let me out because she was gone all day Tuesday and I wanted to masturbate all day...just to see if it would make me feel better! That night when she finally got home, before she sent me to bed to get some rest, I told her that I was thankful I was locked up because if I had been unlocked I would have masturbated. She asked me if I thought it would help to which I said no because I knew deep down it would not. I took my drugs, some high potency cough syrup, and went to bed. Wednesday morning as we were lying in bed slowly waking up, MrsL asked me if me masturbating ever felt as good as anything she did for me...to which I honestly answered, No! At that point, she said "you may be sick but since you are not working out...you are not getting out for awhile." ;)

As the week progressed and I started feeling better, MrsL gradually began increasing the intensity and frequency of her teasing. Saturday night rolled around and after giving her a nice long hot bubble bath, complete with shaving and feet scrubbing/massage, I felt good enough to give her several orgasms with my tongue which she completely enjoyed. Afterward, she told me to get my ankle/wrist cuffs on and she shackled me to the bed promising me a new experience. After teasing me for several minutes with my cage on she said she was taking a detour stating, "I've never shaved you...until now..." She proceeded to unlock and remove the Bon4, lather me up, and shave me clean. Once she was satisfied, she lathered up my throbbing cock and edged me for what seemed like an eternity but was only probably about 30-45 minutes. After rinsing off the remaining soap, she released my hands and whispered in my ear..."put your cage back on". Talk about frustrating!! MrsL doesn't mind taking off the Bon4 but makes me put it on...under her supervision...then she applies the lock. Once the lock was clicked, she again shackled my hands to the bed giving me an evil little grin.

Earlier this month, I was asked to bring home a Hithachi massager and happily complied. She is still getting used to me using it on her and tonight she decided to use it on me. I have never felt anything like that before as she placed the vibrator on the tube!!! She continued doing this for several more minutes and nearly brought me to an orgasm...deftly removing it just as she could see I was getting close. As she turned off the vibrator, released my ankles, and climbed on top of me she said "I will save phase 2 for later..." smiled and released my hands. As she rolled off of me, she said clean everything up and let's go to bed. Wow, coupled with this teasing session and the week of coughing and wheezing my head was spinning....happily spinning...but spinning nonetheless!

I love our new lifestyle!!
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

I have just passed my 1st full month under lock and key, caged 24/7, and my KH rewarded me after some mind-blowing sex, of leaving me "out" for a ay and night.... talking about a new lifestyle:

Firstly I actually missed my cage, secondly, I had the urge to touch myself and masturbate - again thinking about myself instead of her pleasure, on top of it, this morning she said she noticed I was less affectionate since she uncaged me (as a treat), for a day... enough said, the benefits of chastity and a new lifestyle which involves 24/7 chastity over long periods of time or even permanently, is evident.
KH said that she will try this "experiment again" and uncage me, this time after 3 months of 24/7 chastity, and see if I drift back to normal or stay focussed on her as I was when my cock is caged.
Rest assured I am caged with no release date bar somewhere near the 3 month mark, or released for her pleasure, which I musy say, lovemaking has been extremely intense and erotic, all which she loves. Personally I don't see myself ever coming out of chastity, the benefits of a chaste lifestyle is just too good for her and fits in perfectly to her WLM philosophy which we are steadily moving towards... no complaints, and it feels good to be back in my cage, being attentive to my KH/Madam, and seeing ow much she is loving all the attention and the fact she is in charge of "the lifestyle"... :P
0 x
carolina cyclist

Thanks, Caged55 for reading and the comments.
0 x
carolina cyclist

The imagery of the mind's eye can be absolutely overwhelming!

Last night, MrsL came home from work very enthusiastically. She didn't have a great night but it was a fun night at work...she runs her own home based business. She is also a night owl and has been all of her life. As she was sitting on the couch entering her sales she started talking about our new lifestyle. MrsL is not very talkative and this immediately piqued my attention and made me a little more than excited. She noted it had been 15 days, told me how wonderful it was that we had rekindled our passion, and then told me to go upstairs and wait for her arrival!

When she came up a few minutes later she instructed me to not say a word and enjoy. First she told me that 15 was not the end of this cycle and just giggled. Then she hiked one of my legs over her body and began running her fingers up and down my back ever so slightly touching my bum, which had my cock bulging at the Bon4 trying to push it off my body. As she let her fingers roam over my entire body, she told me to close my eyes and simply listen. As I said, MrsL is not very talkative...in the bedroom....but last night she broke out of her shell a bit. "When I decide it has been long enough, this may or may not happen...you will just have to be surprised..." MrsL then spent the next hour describing in full, graphic, and definitely not vanilla detail how she was going to tease me. As she let her hands brush my aching balls she described how she was going to remove my cage, take out my PA (which she has never done), and slowly lick, suck, and chew on my hard throbbing cock!! WOW...it took every ounce of focus and control I had to not let the raging orgasm building in my body to stop and MrsL knew it. "If you can have an orgasm with this thing on...you may never get out of it..." she laughed. She cupped her hand at the tip of my tube and gently squeezed the silicone. I could feel pre cum oozing out of me..into her hand. She brought her hand to my mouth, "open up..." and I cleaned her hand off. My head was spinning, my body was pulsating, and I was lost in being locked up and under her control.

We cuddled and kissed for the next hour. When I asked her how many orgasms she wanted tonight she simply said, "all I want to do is lay here and cuddle with you." She fell asleep as I lay there letting my mind's eye replay what has just happened.

I have always thought Be Careful What You Wish For....but this far exceeds my wishes. Chastity is a kink...I get it....but it is our new lifestyle and I could not be more happy. MrsL is blissfully sleeping upstairs right now. We have nothing to do today...it is going to be a great day!
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Last week my KH mentione she wanted to make love on the weekend, bring her coffee in bed, and then slow teasing, uncaging my penis, and make love.... instead she decided to go off to gym this morning, leaving me with a raging hard-on, caged an now where to go... normally I would have masturated and all would be fine, instead I'm here writing this post, sharing my experience.
I have been without release for an entire week, and already planning to give her body and foot massages that normally gets her in the mood... she truly is in control of my erections and orgasms, she loves how attentive and less argumentative (zero disagreements) I have become since we added permanent chastity to our WLM.

I love the fact that my wife owns me, and that I am hers. She loves seeing me in chastity and my JB from MM could not be more comfortable to wear (and keep clean), most of the time I am not allowed to wear pants at home, and my JB is on display for her "viewing pleasure" and unrestricted access. Guess it helps living in an upstairs condo.
We too experienced chastity "play" at first with various CB devices, but I found I could not wear them longer than 48hrs before truly being uncomfortable and sore. The JB was comfortable from the start, and ever since been a part of me/us. Just last week she asked if my cage was still comfortable, I relayed how easy I could wear the JB all the time... "good" she said.. "... because it pleases me to see you in chastity, and I can't see you ever NOT wearing your cock-cage!"... you mean this is pemanent, I asked?.... "Yes, get used to it!!!"
.. and with that I guess my journey starts, from play, to my first month in chastity, to a new lifestyle.. and a KH that loves the changes it brought about
0 x
carolina cyclist

One Simple Rule...that is all MrsL has given me...one simple rule! Any time she lets me out of my Bon4 I am to remove my PA piercing in the event she decides she wants PIV. Last night, MrsL went through with everything she had teased me with Friday night as we lay in bed and then some. Tying me down, running a pinwheel all over my body, using a vibrator on my tube, placing a butt plug in me and touching the vibrator to the plug...!!! The only thing she didn't do....take off my Bon4 and remove my piercing.

She unhooked my hands and climbed on top of me slowly grinding her hot and moist pussy on my throbbing caged cock all the while telling me I was not getting out tonight and I should remember tonight's activities while I was traveling next week. After working herself to near orgasm she whispered in my ear, "please finish me..." to which I gladly and eagerly did. I brought her to 5 orgasms. The last one racking her body with heavy convulsions and loud moans. She pulled me on top of her and told me to go get her key. She doesn't wear it and we don't keep it hidden...she keeps it on her car key ring. When I arrived back in the bedroom she simply unlocked me and told me I was going to be allowed to sleep without it tonight so I could clean it thoroughly and get completely clean and shaved smooth again myself. I eagerly ran off to the bathroom and removed my Bon4 and as I walked away told her I would leave in my piercing as a reminder of my chastity, MrsL did not respond so I thought she approved. Fast forward to this morning!

I woke up with a raging hardon, rolled over, and began caressing MrsL's entire body. As she rolled over and kissed me passionately I asked her for permission to remove my piercing. Everything STOPPED! She looked me straight in the eyes and said NO! "One simple rule...that is all I have given you...one simple rule. I guess you are not ready!" No explanation or reviewing of our conversation the night before mattered. For the next hour, MrsL edged me mercilessly. After the 5th or 6th time, she stopped and said "one simple rule...maybe some day you will remember." She has allowed me to stay out today while we do some work around the house and once finished she is going to watch me shower, shave, and apply the plastic seal for my travels this week.

I could not be more IN LOVE and HAPPY today. Yes, I wanted to make love to MrsL. Yes, I forgot the one simple rule thinking I could make my own exceptions. Yes, I am going on 17 days without an orgasm. And, YES MrsL has far exceeded my wishes. :)
0 x