[Yuusui] solo chastity

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Yuusui

[Yuusui] solo chastity

Post by Yuusui »

I started playing around with chastity devices several years ago. My wife has no interest but doesn't mind if I do. Almost 5 years ago I upgraded to a Mature Metal Jail Bird. I loved it from the start. This was early on in its availability so fitting guides were a bit limited. In the first year of having it I sent the base ting in for resizing. That was better but there was still some fit issues. Last month I broke down and finally sent the cage in for shortening. It came back last week and what a difference!

As soon as I had locked it in place I knew I needed it on for awhile. I looked at the calendar and saw that I would have the house to myself 9 days later. Ok, I decided to lock the keys in the lock box I have, reset the combination and program the Photo Tlock app to release the combination on that day!

This is the first time I have not had access to the keys for such an extended time. It is such a crazy feeling. The anticipation is driving me crazy. At one point I "needed" out so bad I tried changing the date on my phone to trick the app. No such luck! It's date didn't match the phones and it said no!

So, tomorrow night I will finally get access to the keys. I have such grand plans for the night but who knows what I will do when the time finally gets here.
0 x
Yuusui

Re: [Yuusui] solo chastity

Post by Yuusui »

Just a few short hours to go before I have access to the key! I am getting very excited about it. It's one thing to be locked up and have easy access to the key, it's another thing all together when that access is forbidden without ruining the lock or lock box. I didn't think it would feel so different. I like it. I guess the next step would be having the wife as a key holder but that's not in the cards.

I was think of playing a dice game tonight to see what action I would take, but I think I will save that for a later date. The plan is to edge myself repeatedly until I drain all of my cum into a "cock"tail glass, have a drink and then ice myself up and relock the cage for a few days. I can easily drain myself without having an orgasm. I have the house to myself again this weekend so maybe I will have a proper orgasm then. Or not.
0 x
Sneeky101

Post by Sneeky101 »

What photo lock app are you using that you can hide a photo until a Certian date
0 x
Yuusui

Post by Yuusui »

This is it.

Photo Time Lock - Time Delay Image Lock by Falcon In Motion LLC
https://appsto.re/us/O6JMH.i
0 x
Yuusui

Post by Yuusui »

The game has begun.

I have been locked up for a day. When I got home today I decided to start a dice game. I rolled the die to find out if I could cum tonight. Here is how I decided what to do.
1. Remain locked
2. Remain locked but tease myself
3. Unlock myself & tease without edging or release. Re-lock. 
4. Unlock myself & edge before re-locking. Roll the die for number of edges. 
5. Unlock & drain the cum without orgasm. Roll the die. 1-2 = 1 drain. 3-4 = 2 drains. 5-6= 3 drains. Re-lock. 
6. Unlock & cum.
In all cases except 6, roll the die to determine the number of days until the next try. If 6 is rolled, roll the die twice. The first roll is the chance of re-locking on the second roll, so if I 4 is rolled the first time, a roll of 1-4 means lock myself back up. 5-6 means freedom until I decide to start the whole thing over again.
I rolled a 1. Damn! I’m horny. I just got a new bra and dress in the mail today and I wanted to get off. I then rolled the die again to find out how many days. 1 more day so to prevent cheating I locked the keys up in my lockbox with a freshly set combination which is being kept by the Photo Timelock app on my phone. We will try again tomorrow.
If I manage to make it more than a week without releasing any cum, prostate milking can be added to the list. I will revise the roll numbers if I get to that point.
0 x
Yuusui

Post by Yuusui »

Making my dice game more difficult

I have decided to make it more difficult to cum. On the day that I am scheduled to roll the die, I will roll twice before the determining roll. The first roll will give me the chance of whether I get to do the final roll or not.
On a roll of 1 I have to roll a 1 on the second roll to proceed to the final roll. A 2 and a roll of 1 or two lets me proceed. A 3 and 1, 2 or 3 lets me try the final round, etc. on a 6 I can just skip forward to the final roll.
On any roll the eliminates release, roll the die again and relock the keys in the lock box for said number of days.
0 x
Yuusui

Post by Yuusui »

Rolling the dice

Well, I thought the game wasn’t going to happen tonight since my wife was going to be home early. I was able to get the rolls in. First roll was a 3 so a 3 or less to move on on the second roll. That was a 5 so no chance of release. Finally I rolled a 1 so I can try again tomorrow.
0 x
Yuusui

Post by Yuusui »

Beautiful Frustration
I have only been locked up for three days and I miss the feeling of my cock in my hand. Not only when I’m hard but even when I’m soft.
The longest I have ever gone locked up was about two weeks. I kinda want to go longer but that also kinda scares me. I am going to try and play out this dice game to its conclusion but that could be incredibly frustrating, depending on the roll of the dice.
0 x
lincolncaptive

Post by lincolncaptive »

I find your use of the timed lock box very intriguing and plan to try it out. Just curious though: do you still maintain an "emergency" key, or do all available keys go into the box?
0 x