[Toy4Her] Many years to get it right

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Toy4her

[Toy4Her] Many years to get it right

Post by Toy4her »

It was many years ago when I first suggested to my wife about chastity, she was happy to give it a try if her sex life improved. For the first few years it never really lived upto my fantasy being locked 24/7 with my wife holding the only key. She never dominated the chastity with her rules and was being lead along by me, my chastity was not living upto my fantasy.
Now several years down the road and I feel we are finally both getting what we wanted out of chastity, I'm kept locked 24/7 even trips to the Doctors I remain locked. She has matured into being completly selfish in bed and dominates my orgasms.
I apsolutley love her being this way and being kept horny all the time, we play a key game now which has made my release completely the luck of the draw.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Many years to get it right

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi Toy4Her -

Is this going to be your blog section?
0 x
Len51

Post by Len51 »

Guess that I am lucky. My wife took to it within a few months and now loves it. It does not feel natural to be without my chastity device on. Enjoy.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Toy4her

Post by Toy4her »

Tom Allen wrote:Hi Toy4Her -

Is this going to be your blog section?
Not sure never thought about doing a blog, our chastity seems just normal life now. Although I do feel the need to tell other people about being kept locked.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Re: [Toy4Her] Many years to get it right

Post by sherulestherooster »

Very interested in your journey. Can you describe being locked up for physical exams at the doctor's office?
0 x
harleyguy

Post by harleyguy »

Hi toy4her< I'm interested also in your trip to the doctor. As I have an appointment Monday for a physical. I have always been let out but she wants me to go locked... Advice??
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

I have 48 hours to get the right pants to fit, as I have a function which requires me to stand on stage... up to now I have been wearing normal slacks and jeans to work (I'm a relaxed CEO)... and have found women staring at my "caged bulge" with some amusement... either they knew, or just thought I was well endowed... now going on stage and giving a presentation in front of a whole bunch of stange people is a bit nerve racking. My Mistress KH will NOT unlock me, not before at least 30 days are up, unless its for pleasuring her... guess its for real and she is getting it right, no excuse, no pardon, I stay caged, and have to deal with it.

I must say though this was only possible due to the extremely comfortable fit of the jailbird by MM, which I tried on, showed my Mistress, and she decided then and there she was taking control. We had tried the various CB 3000, Curve etc without much luck for longer than 24 hours... getting it right, and getting right to it... was the jailbird, and now I face a race to find the right pants..... :o
0 x