[Herchaste] Her indulgence

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Herchaste

[Herchaste] Her indulgence

Post by Herchaste »

My wife told me that her nipples were getting hard anticipating locking me up again. Just before her statement I told my wife I that I thought I needed to be locked in my cage leading into the weekend to avoid any temptations I am starting to feel. This is quite a change from the first time I brought the idea of male chastity up six months ago. She had very little, if any, interest in the beginning. I had explained my desires and feelings, sent her excerpts from articles, purchased her ebooks, but she read very little of what I sent. I persevered, the feeling of increased dopamine and pleasure of abstinence of an organism was increable and I wanted this badly. We had a number of chastity starts and endings, ranging from just a day or two to several weeks at a time. During these periods my wife experienced the true benefits of male chastity. While in chastity, I have an intense desire to hold her, touch her and caress her as much as I could. She has finally accepted that while I am in chastity she receives all the loving and attention she looks for. Now we will see if she transitions to enjoying all my loving making without PIV, I am especially looking forward to licking her to climax regularly.
Last edited by Herchaste on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Herchaste

Re: [Herchaste] Her indulgence

Post by Herchaste »

Last night I was swollen to the limits of my device while licking her very wet pussy after nearly an hour of caressing and massaging her beautiful and very sensual naked body. My desire for her is insatiable and it seems I would do nearly anything she asks. Afterwards, with her Hitachi, she had the most fantastic series of organism while I laid next to her enjoying every motion and sound of her hedonism and indulgence. I am starting to think that I miss having my own orgasim less and less while desiring her pleasures more. Is that possible?
0 x
Len51

Post by Len51 »

Yes. Yes it is.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Herchaste

Post by Herchaste »

I have been educating myself on how to please a women with your tongue along with tongue exercises and she's commented that I'm getting pretty good at it. That pleases me.

While I was enjoying her sweet pussy with my tongue, my face covered with her juices, she instructed me to lick her backside, I paused then did as she instructed. Her asshole covered in pussy, legs spread wide, I tried hard to give her all that she wanted, I wanted to please her so badly.

Later my mind started to wander thinking just what my limit might be as she tests her control and bestowed authority. I wonder how I would react if she let my secret out to her friends or requested that I drop my pants so she could show the power she has over my to one of her friends. Or even more terrifying is if she told me please another man or women while she coached me through things I'd never contemplated.
0 x