[Randy-wyo] Re-United

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Randy_wyo

[Randy-wyo] Re-United

Post by Randy_wyo »

My wife and I have been dabbling in chastity for the last year. We have always had a great sex life and used chastity as a kind of extended foreplay. We ordered a knock-off cb6000s and I could never stand to wear it more than three or four days. The base ring would dig into me leaving sores on the underside of my scrotum. While I was away for work for four months, we decided to order a MM Jailbird. It arrived two days before I was due home. Since coming home, I have only worn the cage for one day because we just can't get enough of each other ;) but it was sooo much more comfortable that the cb6000s. My wife said were going to wait a few more days before we really dive into the chastity lifestyle. We are very excited!
0 x
locked4her55
Re: [Randy-wyo] Re-United

Post by locked4her55 »

You're going to have to be a little less excited to put it on. ;)

Here's hoping you enjoy your new MM JB like so many of us here do.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Randy_wyo

Post by Randy_wyo »

Well I was locked up for five days straight. pretty good for the initial lock up I think! My KH and I had a lot of fun with all of the teasing that has occurred. The underside of my testicles was getting pretty sore and red so she decided to let me sleep without my cage on for the night. she rubbed a VERY generous amount of good lotion on me and massaged it into me for about ten minutes. Im glad she did not let me cum tonight as soon as she took off my cage :) Now I just have to have good self control until she locks me back up in the morning before she goes to work...
0 x
Randy_wyo

Post by Randy_wyo »

Well it has been a while since I have had the JB on. My wife called me yesterday and told me she wanted it on by the time she got home from work. and that gave me about 10 minutes. I barely got it on when she walked in the door. This well be the first time she has made me wear it without me wanting too or asking her. It was a pretty normal night. we cuddled some in bed and she cuddled up to me and fell asleep. I didn't sleep good at all last night as I was just so uncomfortable and horny. Ill have to get used to the cage again. One thing I know my wife hates ( and secretly me too) is when she has to remove the cage for my work. its not everyday, just certain days when i have potentially dangerous situations that could come up. Should be an interesting few days!
0 x