[karlaHasTheKey] Day 1... This should be interesting....

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
karlaHasTheKey

[karlaHasTheKey] Day 1... This should be interesting....

Post by karlaHasTheKey »

My beautiful wife and I have been married for almost 20 years and we love each other dearly. We are both professionals, have 2 pre teen childern and very busy lives. Our sex life has stumbled in the last few years and more so recently, mainly due to busy schedules and the desire for rest.

We had a recent event that has kind of brought our sex lives (or lack there of) to the forefront. I have been reviewing chastity information for years and finally had the nuts to approach my wife about it a couple of weeks ago. We had some frank discussions and I sent her some web links to review and we ended up ordering a Holy Trainer.

My lovely seems to be taking to the concept quite well and has been throwing the tease comments out since our original discussion (Oh the things I am going to be able to make you do... I said so, and I am the key holder etc..)

Well the Holy Trainer V2 arrived and we finally got the chance to open the box this evening and I sit here locked up and trying to figure this all out. We (I) am thinking that I will see how accustomed I can come to it over the next few days ( and have access to a key). Then we will try some trial periods, and we are planning a real test as we travel to NYC for a weekend alone.

She says I am only allowed to wear it when she says so, and she would not let me pleasure her tonight.... We are just starting on this venture and wanted to share and solicit advice. Suggestions, warnings, etc???
0 x
sherulestherooster

Re: [karlaHasTheKey] Day 1... This should be interesting....

Post by sherulestherooster »

I suppose that every one is different. My wife doesn't like me "topping from the bottom" and we have generally settled on me being locked 3-4 times a year, when we are apart, when she "knows" that I have been a "good boy". Otherwise, it's the honor system, and generally speaking, sex is for her pleasure now. There does seem to be an endless variety to this, we've been playing for several years now, and it's still pretty fun.
0 x
wishful4

Re: [karlaHasTheKey] Day 1... This should be interesting....

Post by wishful4 »

Think you are on the right track. Involving your spouse from the beginning and learning about this lifestyle together was a very smart move. Some women seem to have a hard time getting their arms around the concept of Male Chastity. My only advice to the both of you is to communicate a lot and try to find something in MC that's a turn on and fun for both of you. Don't make the whole relationship about MC, make MC a part of your relationship. Allow her the time to learn and spread her wings as a Keyholder. Your patience and time invested will yield great results. Wish you both the best!
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271