[Johnellakh] My personal Journey , Nonfiction

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
johnellakh

[Johnellakh] My personal Journey , Nonfiction

Post by johnellakh »

Hello Everyone,
I am John. I am 49 yrs old. I am your average, run of the mill, blue collar guy that has found himself living the male chastity lifestyle. I have always had dreams and fantasies about being dominated and controlled by a beautiful woman. I can't say I ever fantasized about being locked in a chastity cage because until about 9 months ago, I did not know male chastity existed.
My beautiful wife and I were searching through sex toys online and we stumbled across a steel chastity cage. My wife showed it to me and gave me a, what do you think about that, kind of a look while saying "mmmmmmmm". I was placing an order for a a few toys so I added the cage to my cart.
When the package came, we were both excited. I could not wait to try it on. It was not easy but I did manage to lock myself up in this contraption. It was to short and the back ring was to small and my balls were turning blue. There was no way I could wear this thing.
So, this is where it all started for us. I started doing lots of research on male chastity and found lots of interesting websites. I actually ordered my first CB-X device to small. I know a lot of you will say "it's supposed to be small" but, my penis would not fit in the tube.
I did more research on measurements and decided to order the CB-X Curve. When we received it, I was like a kid with a new toy. I put it on and tried the differnt spacers and rings. It took a while but I now have a perfect fit, or at least as perfect as you can get without ordering a custom cage.
I had a few issues with the base rings breaking and after getting the rings replaced a couple times and getting an email from CB-X telling me that I must be trying to get out of my cage or something in order to keep breaking these parts and also stressing to fact that the cage should be installed and left alone, I decided to use super glue to glue the U ring to the two other top pieces, this worked perfectly. I did not glue the center pin because it might need to be changed. The base ring was now strong enough to actually be worn 24/7. I will say this about CB-X, they will replace any broken parts free of charge up to one year from purchase date.
0 x
Currently wearing a Jailbird from Mature Metal.
johnellakh

Re: [Johnellakh] My personal Journey , Nonfiction

Post by johnellakh »

I have tried several ways to copy and paste my actual chastity diary but for some reason this will not work. The forum will not allow me to post a pasted diary entry.
I am currently wearing a CB-X Curve.
My KH and I are wanting to upgrade to a steel device. I am looking at MM and think that will be the best upgrade.
Question: Will the MM device be any more bulky than the curve? My KH really wants me to have an actual lock instead of a screw as the device security. Will the MM device, with a lock, be harder to hide under clothing? What about the weight of the metal device compared to the plastic? Should I be concerned about the weight of the metal device?
Thanks for whoever may answer and I will be posting more about our Journey Soon..
0 x
johnellakh

Post by johnellakh »

My sexy KH has been doing some reading about being a KH. She has read A Keyholder's Handbook by Georgia Ivey Green and is now reading Tips and Tricks for Keyholder's .
She also has The Hesitant Mistress by Dvanna Hightower.

I think I might be in trouble.......
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I have tried several ways to copy and paste my actual chastity diary but for some reason this will not work. The forum will not allow me to post a pasted diary entry.
Okay, I give up. I can't replicate a condition that does not allow me to paste into the text box. I copied your above post and pasted it ten times to see if you could be going past the word/character limit.

I don't know what you're copying from, but it's possible if you are using Word, then some of the hidden formatting codes are causing a problem. If that's the case, try using a simple text editor that won't leave formatting codes. I've been playing with this on and off for a week, and I just don't know what the problem could be.
0 x
Nat

Post by Nat »

Hi,
I have used both plastic and metal devices and I prefer metal by far. It is a little heavier but with the right underwear to help support you its well worth it. The security is much better and its easier to keep clean...if you go for an open cage type design. Its easier to pee standing up too. I travel a lot, so airport security is an issue with metal, so I travel in my Holy trainer V2(can't recommend-sorry). Never had a CB-x type device, they look a bit bulky to me? Honestly at first you think everyone can see whats under your trousers but it soon wears off. I don't even think about it now.

Your KH can't go wrong with the two books you mentioned from Mistress Ivey. The tips and tricks one especially. I know my KH has used them both to good effect! Good luck...
0 x
johnellakh

Post by johnellakh »

Nat wrote:Hi,
I have used both plastic and metal devices and I prefer metal by far. It is a little heavier but with the right underwear to help support you its well worth it. The security is much better and its easier to keep clean...if you go for an open cage type design. Its easier to pee standing up too. I travel a lot, so airport security is an issue with metal, so I travel in my Holy trainer V2(can't recommend-sorry). Never had a CB-x type device, they look a bit bulky to me? Honestly at first you think everyone can see whats under your trousers but it soon wears off. I don't even think about it now.

Your KH can't go wrong with the two books you mentioned from Mistress Ivey. The tips and tricks one especially. I know my KH has used them both to good effect! Good luck...
Thanks so much for the information.
0 x
johnellakh

Post by johnellakh »

Well, my amazing KH and I have reached a turning point in our chastity lifestyle.
I have now been locked for 26 days, 21 of those days have been 24/7 lock up with only 2 breaks. One break was for an afternoon and night and the other break was a whole 24 hrs. My sexy KH informed me that I actually earned the 24 hr break because I had been very good. It was an amazing 24 hr break.
Now, The turning point....
I was feeling a little frustrated and emotional after a discussion my KH and I had a couple days ago. I was feeling a bit silly for wearing this cage and was questioning my reasons for do this as well as wondering about my precious wife/KH and her thoughts about my chastity.
So, I asked my beautiful KH this question " Am I wearing this chastity cage because it is what you, my wife/KH, wants and desires or am I wearing it because you , my wife/KH, think it's what I want? "
I am sure I am not the only one on this forum that has asked this question..
My beautiful KH informed me that I am wearing a chastity cage because she wants me to wear it. She admitted that she was hesitant at first but all that has changed. She informed me that she enjoys keeping me in my cage. She stressed the fact that it is no longer a choice for me. She Let me know that she will decide when I will be locked and for how long. She explained that she will decide when I will be unlocked, and she will decide how long I will be allowed to go unlocked. My sexy KH told me that if she unlocks me, it could be for a few hrs, a few days or it could even be for a month, but eventually I would be locked back up. My KH stressed the "You will be locked back up part"
Hearing my amazing KH say these things to me has put everything into perspective for me. I am her loving, loyal, submissive chaste husband. I am so incredibly lucky to have her and I am so deeply and completely in love with her.
My chastity is a physical and emotional commitment to my beautiful KH/wife that goes for beyond anything I could have ever imagined. My devotion and pure unconditional love for her is the force that drives me.
I truly feel that my precious KH and I are closer to each other than most married couples because of my submissive nature and my chastity cage.
I am taken away by my KH and the amazing love we share.
0 x
johnellakh

Post by johnellakh »

42 days locked up in my chastity cage. 37 of these days have been 24/7 lock up with only 5 releases and only one of the release days was for 24 hrs.
WOW, I have never felt anything like this. I love feeling owned and controlled by me beautiful KH.
For me, my chastity is the ultimate submission and commitment to my amazing KH/wife.
My KH has full control now. I love the frustration I feel inside and the extreme desires I have for my KH and my chastity makes all of that much more intense.
I am her obedient locked up husband.
0 x