[Her-sub-in-training] A good start & frame of mind

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Her-sub-in-training

[Her-sub-in-training] A good start & frame of mind

Post by Her-sub-in-training »

My KY dom_617 and I are still at it & learning as we go. I'm working on developing more patience & being more submissive in the bedroom by controlling urges to top or get pouty if I don't get what I hope for. She's doing really great by being understanding & lots of communicating. It really arouses me that she is enjoying keeping me locked up & I'm working to really pamper her needs too. Being locked 24/7 was always a quick way to get me to turn pissy & ruined the sessions. But, now that I understand more of why she likes it - even though it's not my absolute fave - it's becoming more appealing. I agreed to trying longer 24/7 and suggested that she makes the keys inaccessible by mailing them. She did so & the remaining one is at her office. She can retrieve it tmrw but now I strangely find myself ok with making me wait longer by mailing it after work to our house. That'd put me at almost 7 full days by the time it arrived. It helps that I can't persuade her to unlock me since the keys aren't there. Longest I've gone was 2.5 days before but this cage is much better as it's not fully enclosed. I expressed my willingness to agree to playing by her rules as best I can & if that means being locked 24-7 for a significant time because she gets off on not allowing me to even get hard - then so be it. Worth a try right? I really like that she is becoming more comfortable in leading and it excites me when she talks of pushing boundaries just to see how long she can deny me. Regardless, I won't have a chance to cum until I've given her 50 orgasms. Honestly, even then, if it makes her horny -- I hope she makes it 100. That's one area that trickery & lying is fun -- working me up to think I can cum then not letting me & locking me back up. I can't wait to see what she decides to do with her power over my cock & what once were its' autonomous abilities.
0 x
Her-sub-in-training

Re: [Her-sub-in-training] A good start & frame of mind

Post by Her-sub-in-training »

"Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with them."

Perhaps that's a component of the game too. Besides the endorphin induced high, the surrender to her control & appreciation of captivity is exhilarating. This is the longest I've gone locked 24/7. I offered up til today which then became 100 hrs. Then I opened it up to her discretion up to a full 7 days. But last night she indicated it might be one more than that & I wasn't even upset. It's probably not what I'd pick but maybe that's what makes it more fun; the fact she knows it starts to drive me crazy but derives some gratification from making me go longer. THAT does turn me on.

Last night I surrendered my ass to her as she used an 8 inch long x 2inch strap on in me. Being "pinned" (for lack of better term -- she's tiny) and feeling her body on mine and her thrusting slowly deeper made me feel really submissive. My erection-prohibited cock locked and deriving nothing.

This morning I awoke horny as ever and energized. After a shower she used a q-tip to apply a generous layer of of an Icy-Hot & Capsacin cream to my ass, balls & cock between the bars & EVEN an inch INSIDE the holeS! (*footnote: respect the capsacin & don't think u can man-up & endure it w/out diluting it!).

Now I'm off for the day with my junk on fire as a constant reminder & I'm not sure when I'll be allowed to get hard again much less cum. I opened the latter up to her for up to a month. I know it won't be before I make her come 50 times though.
0 x