[Nat] Starting at the beginning...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Nat

Re: [Nat] Starting at the beginning...

Post by Nat »

This is not the story I wrote to my KY but a previous one I wanted to share I sent her.

You were laying in bed at the end of the day. All was quite in the house. You were happily sitting up reading something on your iPad. I came out of the shower and saw you there looking sexy as ever in your pink and spotty white set. With your glasses on I instantly began to get aroused. I slipped under the duvet and began to stroke and caress you as you carried on reading, completely ignoring my advances. You knew I was just turning myself on by being allowed to touch your body. Reveling in the power your body has over me. I continued to run my hands over you doing my very best to turn you on without disturbing your reading and annoying you. I was laying on my side with my head at the same level as you bum since you were sitting up. Every now and again you would run your fingers through my hair like you would a pet, not taking your eyes off your reading. Then go back to your book. I felt so devoted to you ready to do anything for you just for some attention.
Then without taking your eyes off your reading you say, ‘Do you want to be let out of your cage?’ Of course I answer YES!
You lean over and recover the key handing it to me and then go back to your reading. I eagerly take my cage off expecting to get some attention from you but once the cage is off you say, ‘Right stand here next to the bed’. Pointing to your side of the bed. I get up and come round to your side wondering what is going to happen.
You say, ‘Stand there with your hands behind your back’, without taking your eyes from the iPad.
I stand there with a raging hard on exposed, wondering what your doing. You continue reading knowing my anticipation is growing. After several minutes you just reach out and give me a few idle strokes to see how I’m getting on, then go back to your reading. This continues for a while, then you say, ‘Mmm, I think you need more stimulation. Start stroking your cock for me really slowly. 100 times, only use two fingers and take two seconds to go up and two to go down. Count out in your head I don’t want to be disturbed.’ Again you go back to your reading.
I start to stroke myself loving the feeling but getting very frustrated at the speed of the strokes. Its not fast enough to cum. You pull the duvet down below your waist so I can see more of you, knowing this will add to my frustration. All the time barely taking your eyes off what you are reading. I feel totally owned and love it. Now and again you look across to make sure I’m doing as I’m told. At the end of the 100 strokes I let you know I have finished. You look at my cock, then say, ‘Not frustrated enough yet, I cant see any pre cum. Get your butt plug out. The big one and put it in. I want you to turn around and bend over at the waist when you put it is so I can see your doing it properly.’
With that I do as I’m told and get everything together. I feel so ashamed and humiliated having to bend over for you showing myself like that. I then lube up the plug and work it in slowly stretching myself to make it fit all the way home. You then reach a cross and give it a final push to make sure its all the way in.
‘Good now continue stroking. This time I want 200’. You then go back to reading. I feel so humbled and owned right then. I’m completely turned on and craving for your attention and touch but your out of reach like some kind of school mistress or governess. I stroke my cock thinking of how it would feel to be allowed to lick your pussy, feel your breasts and smell your scent. I’m looking at your body getting more and more turned on. The fabric of your knickers is almost see through. I imagine being able to see the lips of your pussy all moist and inviting. I take in the shape of your belly and the curve of your hips, your knickers accentuating the shape of both. I want so desperately to cum. My fingers tremble as they work slowly up and down my cock. Its just about all I can bear. The throbbing of my cock for you is pushing pre cum up my shaft. I can feel it oozing its way up giving me away. Finally a drop trickles down the head. You look across and smile knowing you have done enough. Knowing you own me right then, knowing I would do anything for you, knowing my own desire has been turned on me.
‘Good boy. Now lick it up we don’t want you to drip on the carpet now do we? You can stop stroking now, we don’t want you to have too much fun do we? Its best to keep you horny and keen, focused on my needs. You can get back into bed now but I want you to keep your plug in until morning, to remind you who's boss.’
I climb into bed unable to take in all that has just happened. I’m unbearably horny and hope you will at least allow me a ruined orgasm but you just put your iPad down, take your glasses off then turn out the light. When I don’t turn off my light you say, ‘Were you expecting something?’ I don’t know what to say but I know I have never felt as much desire for you as I do right then. I just say the words that don’t say enough…'I love you’.
0 x
Nat

Post by Nat »

There is so much I have to be grateful for. Chastity has opened up a whole new chapter in my life. I can now be so open with my wife and talk about anything and everything without being judged and without fear of rejection. She knows me so well now, all my secrets are out in the open and that has given me a huge sense of freedom. I love the journey I'm on with her and stopping to smell the roses and take a look around is wonderful. It’s not about getting somewhere now, it’s just about enjoying every moment and experience without shame or secrecy. It’s just so liberating and hedonistic at the same time. For anyone wondering if they should take the plunge and broche the subject with their loved one, I would say it’s worth every moment of heartache and worry. Those fears are probably unfounded.
What has made a huge change in my life is her request for me to abstain from any kind of erotic literature, pictures or video without her permission. It was a big step, and I thought a big sacrifice at the time. I had been used to free rein over what I looked at and ironically how I came to discover chastity in the first place, but now I'm completely over that and see that it has focused all my love, sexual and erotic energy on her. I now think that it would be cheating on her to think of anything else while getting aroused. I think that’s how it should be. Of course it has meant I'm so much more dependent on her for stimulation and I have had to deal with that. I have had to learn to be patient and think of her feelings above my own, again a positive thing. It’s hard not to pester for attention. It’s taken some time to change the habits of a life time but things are so much more positive between us now.
What does scare me though is how much I love her and need her. By that I mean, what would I do if something happened to her? I feel like I'm holding something very delicate and valuable while trying to tight rope walk across the Grand Canyon.
0 x
Nat

Post by Nat »

Oh my god what an amazing KH my wife is. She just nails it. She sent me a picture of herself in my favorite bra with a dildo nestled between her breasts accompanied by a description of what she was going to do with it. I was instantly turned on and could bearly move. She gave me instructions to insert a butt plug and look at the picture for no less than 15mins, imagining what she was doing with it and then write back and tell her what I was thinking about during that time.
She said, 'I will be getting plenty of this cock while your away, you wont be getting anything. Fantasise about it until your fit to burst out. Hope get yum yum pre come oozing out.' She then said she wanted a picture of proof I was still locked up, which was a first. The more i feel under her control the more i love it.
It was by far the best tease I've had while away and has made me feel amazing.
0 x
Nat

Post by Nat »

The thoughts of yesterdays tease are stil lingering with me. I had great trouble sleeping last night, I woke in the middle of the night in some discomfort and just couldn't get back to sleep. She fills my mind with carnal thoughts, desires form and whirl around in my head. Images flash around in my subconscious. I know I'm addicted but cant help falling deeper under her control. Everything I do I feel a need to gear towards her. I want to be a better husband for her, I want to earn more for her, I want to make her life better, I want to make her happier and take her troubles away.
My orgasm a couple of days ago doesn't seam to have made any differance to my feelings. I'm sure its because I'm still apart from her and that still leaves a hole inside me that just cant be filled until we are together again. Her teasing me and playing with me does help me feel more connected without doupt but fundamentaly at my very core I know I cant keep working away like this. I need to change my whole lifestyle. At the moment I'm using down time at work to study really hard towards doing that. My motiation is my wonderful wife and KH.
0 x
Nat

Post by Nat »

Few days ago my KH told me I was going to be wearing her knickers on Christmas day to remind me what I'm missing and put a smile on my face. (her words). You can imagine the anticipation has been building since then. I have been waiting for her instructions to arrive and by Christmas eve hadn't recieved anything so rang her. To her credit she told me as soon as she picked up the phone she had just mailed me my instructions. She wanted me to wear a pink lace thong in the morning until I had my lunch then at night I was to wear a pair of silk purple ones all night. Thsi is the first time i had been told to wear knickers to work and I felt very self conscous because I was hanging out the side of them with no support and felt like everyone must see what was underneath my clothing. It was sexy and humiliating. Everytime I went to the bathrrom I had to try and stop myself from getting hard. Thongs feel like they cut you in half. I dont think men are anatomically suited to such clothing but I guess thats the point?

She sent me a sexy picture on Cristmas day of her in a short red dress with red and white striped thigh high stockings with bobbles on the side. I love the section of thigh between the top of her stockings and the bottom of her dress. Mmm.

All was OK in the morning but after the lights were out Christmas night, I lay naked in my bed exept for my cage and knickers- it all started getting to me. I was so aroused with the feeling of my balls and bum covered in the delicate fabric. It felt very naughty. My cock was straining against the confines of my cage in no time, the thoughts of my KH just kept going around and around in my head. I got very little sleep but it was fun all the same. It gave me another idea for a story for my KH. I wrote it out this morning while it was fresh in my head. Even though they tormented me all night I was reluctant to take them off in the morning because they had given me so much frustrated pleasure. Its only been 8 days since my last orgasm but I feel right back to were I was at 23 days. I have about a week to go before I'm home and its on my mind constantly.
I have been emailing my KH with some more caption photo's of her. I think I have to reduce the amount of chastity related stuff I send her as I think I might be overdoing it. I dont want her to get fed up with me and be a pain. She is very good natured and tolerant, so it makes it difficult for me to judge when I'm over doing it. I prefer when she is more forth right and just tells me to stop.
0 x
Nat

Post by Nat »

Fantasy V Reality.

Fantasy- You get teased constantly, your wife is a forthright, strong and confidant KH.
Reality- She is unsure what you want and dosn't tease you as often as you would like.

Fantasy- She will respond to your every email and get turned on by all your love letters and fantasy stories you send.
Reality- She is too busy & tired dealing with everyday life to have time to read all the stuff you send and it rarely turns her on.

Fantasy- She wears tight fitting dresses and sexy lingerie while emailing you.
Reality- She is in sweat pants and a grungy old T shirt.

Fantasy- She is as sexually frustrated as you are.
Reality- She hardly ever feels sexuall while your away.

Fantasy- She is constantly thinking of new ways to tease and deny you.
Reality- Its not at the top of her 'to do' list!

I'm about 4 days from being home and back in the arm's of the one I love but things are pretty flat with me right now. There has been no 'sexytime', since Christmas day.
I'm still pretty disapointed with my KH since I wrote a 2000 word story for her called 'Diary of a KH'. I thought she might like it but all I got in responce was, 'Thanks for the other mail you wrote'. I sulked for a couple of days like a little kid just sending the bear minimum emails with absolutly no referance to chastity or being locked up and havn't done since. I want to know how long it will take for her to mention something. I'm still waiting. I know she hasn't been 100% well and under the weather but nothing major. That was 4 days ago.
Now I'm coming home and the end is in sight I should be excited but I'm not really. I dont like that, its not right. I'm sure its me but cant put my finger on it. I know that while I have been away my correspondents with her have been very one sided regarding quantity. It must be about 10 to 1. Its always been a bit one sided but not this bad before. Maybe I'm feeling like I'm not getting as much out as I'm putting in? Maybe I'm just going through a low patch and I'll be OK in the next day or so? I need to pull my socks up and just stop feeling sorry for myself as it wont make any differance to my situation.
I was hoping to be able to carry on where we left off on my arrival home but I think this time away has set us back. I have a long break at home to look forward to so I'm hope things will turn around?

Reality sucks.
0 x
Nat

Post by Nat »

Well we slipped into 2015 very quietly.
After a few emails back and forth it appears my wife and KH is a lot worse than I thought. She hadn't exactly been hiding her illness from me but she wasn't forthcoming about it either. Sometimes she doesn't tell me things as she knows I cant do a thing about it while I’m away. I don’t want to go into details of exactly what’s wrong with her as it's not my place to give out that kind of personnel information on someone. Its incapacitating in degrees and gets worse while I'm away. I think we both agreed that to play at tease and denial while I'm away can be a bit too much for her and puts too much pressure on her. I just hope that we can pick up where we left off when I'm home. I think once we can talk face to face we can get back on track.
She did reassure me that she wants to keep me locked up and prefers me that way. That makes me feel better. She admitted that chastity has helped her, its just that while I'm away she finds it too much to deal with and that’s why she hasn't corresponded with me about it as much as me.
I think the environment we are in is toxic for any relationship. We can only communicate properly through email. That’s not always available. The phone system is very poor quality when it is available. There is hardly ever a mobile phone signal and when it is available is cost prohibitive. Also when I call I never know what she is doing so can interrupt her busy routine; we are in different time zones too.
I hope this new business venture takes off and then I won’t have to go away quite so often, if at all. What’s at the back of my mind though is the amount of time it will take up to get going. In the past when I come home the time is ours to enjoy and do what we want but this time home will be different.
I managed to arrange for some flowers to be delivered yesterday. She sent me a photo of them which was nice. I also had some lingerie delivered. I know its self indulgent but I can’t help myself. She knows I love to see her in nice things and she does use that against me in a good way by teasing me in it! She has a beautiful body that I adore.
I don't think she had any plans for New Years Eve celebrations? I’m looking forward to 2015. It will be a big change in our lives.
0 x
Nat

Post by Nat »

I have been very tardy about writing this blog since I got home. Its been 4 wonderful days. Taking my device off before heading to the airport felt very strange. I was strangely reluctant to take it off, as if it was some kind of comfort blanket?
My journey home was a bit of a nightmare so I arrived home completely shattered after travelling for just under 24hours. My wife had been waiting at the airport for 4 hours to, so she was a bit annoyed too. It was great to be home none the less. It always takes a couple of days for me to settle in after such a journey.
Now, I knew my wife had been pretty bad and I wasn't expecting any kind of teasing from her. I kept my expectations very low. The morning after I got back we did have a conversation about going back into my cage. I wanted it to be totally her decision. She has a nature that is really sweet and she always put others first, so I was determined not to influence her decision- to make sure it was 100% what she wanted. This was very important to me.
After much discussion she told me she did want me to go back into my cage but not to expect anything. I was happy with what we had talked about and it was what she wanted.
I had my new jailbird to wear but I had made a mistake with the measurement and it wasn't the right length. I had measured my existing cage and given that measurement as it is just the right length. The MM measurement is for the whole devise so it was short by the width of the gap and the ring. The internal diameter and base ring are spot on but it will have to go back for adjustment- if possible- more on this later.
The second day back I was caressing my wife in bed as I know this really relaxes her and can sometimes turn her on. She was making the right noises after about 30mins, so I asked her if I could go down on her and give her and orgasm. I was specific that I didn't want anything in return. I didn't want to put pressure on her. She agreed. So very slowly, trying to contain my excitement, I worked my way down her body planting kisses and caressing as I went. I think I was going a bit too slowly for her as she commented 'I'm surprised you haven't started yet!' I took that as a good sign. She must have known how desperate I was though.
I slowly pulled her knickers off to reveal her shaved pussy and took in that wonderful sight for a few moments. I had been thinking about this a lot over the previous weeks. I dove in and vevelled in the sensations on my lips and tongue. She was very responsive and I soon brought her to three or four orgasms. Afterwards I sat on the end of the bed and caressed her feet, while we chatted. It was really nice to be home!
Yesterday morning I woke and was very hard in my cage. It was burning a lot worse that the previous morning and I know from experience that this can cause saw and open spots, so asked to be let out. I ordered a double base ring with the jailbird and I think it's to do with that. The skin tends to get gathered up more under the scrotum. I couldn't recommend one. Anyway after I got it off I was very hard and began to caress my wife in the hopes of some action... We were spooning, this is one of my favourite positions. She responded to my caresses and was making all the right noises so my hopes were rising. She started to wiggle her bum in my crotch, which she knows drives me mad and gets be going. I asked if she would like an orgasm, she said 'I want you inside me'. Who was I to argue! I was so worried that I wouldn't last long enough to bring her to orgasm though, and sure enough I had to stop my thrusts and just use my fingers but she did still have a powerful orgasm. I felt great to be able to do that for her. I was still completely horny though and when I had calmed down a bit, began to move my hips again, sliding in and out of her. It felt incredible. She said to me, 'You'll only tease yourself doing that'. I said she was right, but couldn't help myself. Then after a while I thought I better stop, so rolled onto my back. She put her head on my chest and we cuddled for a bit. It was really so very nice. She began to caress my chest and was soon stroking my cock with one finger. I kept jumping and moaning in pleasure and she kept laughing at my frustration which made things even worse for me as I love it when she does that. I feel like she is really in control of me then. She started stroking me properly. In the state I was in it only took a few strokes before I was at the edge but she knows exactly when to stop. I don't know how she does that. I begged her for and orgasm and not to stop but she said, 'Thats done it now. You know you shouldn't beg. I could keep you locked up for a few months for that'. I nearly came when she said that. After edging me for a while I think she took pity on me and said, 'I will give you 20 strokes. If you can come you can.' I stupidly said I think I will only need ten! She immediately started pumping my cock really hard and quick, I felt under pressure to cum and that held me back a little bit, but I just started to come and needed just a couple more strokes for a complete and satisfying orgasm, but she stopped as quick as she started. I did orgasm but it wasn't 100% satisfying I would say 80%... It did feel incredible though and hurt a bit. It had been 19 days since the previous orgasm.
I was good as gold and went back into my cage without being asked. I discarded the double base ring in favour of the single and have that one on now. Last night was a lot more comfortable and so I think I have cracked the perfect compromise between security and comfort. The only problem of course is the 8 week wait to get it adjusted. In the mean time I have to keep my expectation low as my wife still isn't feeling right. I'm optimistic she will get better and so I have to be patient. Life goes on and sometimes Chastity, tease and denial- although powerful forces for me-, aren't always for my wife.
0 x
Nat

Post by Nat »

I can't quite believe how long its been since I updated this thread.
Things have been difficult for me since I got back home. My KH is a lot worse than she let on and so to sum up I am out of my cage and we are back onto a vanilla footing. I'm mature enough to understand I can't put any more pressure on her than she can deal with. She knows my feelings for chastity tease and denial are there but I don't want to push it and hinder her road to recovery.
I miss being locked up and being under her control. I haven't talked to her about how much because that would put pressure on her. I'm ashamed to say I have slipped back into old habits and have 'pleasured' myself when the opportunity has arisen. I don't see it as a problem at the moment as I am extremely busy setting up the new business. I still have a long way to go but the initial feelings are good and that it will do well enough for me not to have to go abroad quite so much. Maybe half of what I used to do.
In the mean time my cage is back with MM to get adjusted. When it comes back I will see how the land lies and if things are more positive talk to my wife to see how she feels about starting up again.
0 x
Nat

Post by Nat »

So nearly 6 months has gone by. Its been too long since I was last locked up. I really miss it and the intimacy that it brought to our relationship. After reading through my posts it makes me quite sad. Remembering all the wonderful times we shared.
I received my JB back in just a few weeks and so after a bit of discussion with my KY I went back into chastity. I don’t think we talked it through enough though as within a month I was out after she told me it was too much for her to deal with on top of her anxiety issues. I had felt pretty neglected because the previous month there was no tease or denial, I was just locked up. She said that she wasn’t able to deal with chastity and felt guilty about taking up my time when I was working so hard to get the new business up and running. I did try and explain that Chasity could help me get away from all that and that I welcomed the chance to do things for her during this busy time. There is always time to show someone how much you love them.
I respected her desire to give it up but felt pretty gutted to be honest and I still do. At the time I thought after a break she would see what she was missing and want to put me back into chastity but that didn’t happen. If anything she has gotten worse, and I feel we have drifted apart. She has difficulty dealing with the guilt of keeping me locked up and worries about what she should do. I tried to reassure her but in the end it was too much.
Fast forward a month and I’m working away from home again. I have settled into a routine and one email I asked if she would read through ‘my journey posts’ to remind her what we had. I don’t get a reply to this, which annoys me slightly so ask again but she replies she doesn’t want to or something like that, I cant remember the exact reply. I then ask if she thinks she would ever want me to go back into chastity? I asked because I didn’t want to live in false hope that someday it will happen. The final nail in the coffin was when she replied that she wouldn’t want to go back to that again. So now I feel trapped and don’t know what to do. On the one hand I love her dearly, she struggles in everyday life and needs me but on the other feel like I’m missing out on what could be the best life experience I have had. I don’t know how to proceed. I have tried to coach her towards so many different things that would help her to deal with her problems but she doesn’t seem willing or able to deal with them. This is the frustrating thing because if it was me I would be fighting like a demon to get my life back on track. So to have someone you love and so close to you, just give up and let those feelings of anxiety takeover is really frustrating for me. If we talk about it, it makes her anxiety worse. Where does that leave me? Out in the cold and unable to help. I couldn’t feel more distant from her at this point.
I’m home tomorrow. Should I try once again to help her get better? Or should I let her be and hope she will get better in time? What if she never gets better? How long can I go on before I give up too? Its not a nice place to be.
0 x