[fishintexn517] The captured fish

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
fishintexn517

[fishintexn517] The captured fish

Post by fishintexn517 »

The first night was a bear starting around 4 am, ya'll weren't kidding about those night erections. I don't know if it will help but I went down a ring size and shorter spacer because the ring slid down the shift some over night if this dose not work I may have to get as cb6000 instead of a cb6000 s as the cb is to get used to things and save our money to get something better
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: [fishintexn517] The captured fish

Post by Locked by LRC »

Nights do seem the worse when first starting.
If you decide to try the long version you can save some money by getting the tube only. Kept For Her is one place that sells them this way. You can find them here; http://www.keptforher.com/cb-6000.html
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
fishintexn517

Post by fishintexn517 »

Well yesterday wasn't to bad only a mild amount of discomfort say on a scale of 1 to 10 about a 4 when I would have an engorgement of her penis, she has not told me it's hers but from every thing I have seen that I do believe is the case . Yesterday I learned just how many times I get hard for no reason it had to be about twice an hour wow who knew? Not me and I have owned the dang thing for 40 years , she owns it 12 days and already I'm learning things about it and my body how is this fair? :o I was out briefly last night for about 30 mins for inspection and a bit of tease as she was tired and I'm still in training with the C/B6KS so after my air/tease/inspection I put it carefully back on locked up myself because queen fell asleep off to dream I went to . The problems started about 3:30 this morning :? I awoke to my testicles and scrotum on fire it felt like with a raging hard on ,pain I say a 7 , so I went to go empty as that is what helped the previous night and it did to an extent but as I laid down the scrotum kept burning and in the course of the next two hours several more erections took place my scrotum by 5 this point burning worse so 5:30 am I am at pain =9 I found my training key and gently removed my cage ahhhhh mostly relief so I put some A&d on the offended area and tried to go back to sleep now ya'll know this did not work sheets gently touching places that have had nothing but tease for 12 days and me who has Been in a constant state of want and also being also teased throughout the day mentally while working and physically and mentally at home till bed time and then edged at bed and to top it all of I have been promised a pleasurable release tonight I was told that Friday . I couldn't handle being free needless to say so I went and got the 2 inch ring and locked my self back up , I'm starting to wonder if it's the base ring because we went cheap and got the knock off not knowing better
0 x
fishintexn517

Post by fishintexn517 »

OK well I have Been back In lockup since Thursday 10/16/14 I was out from 10/12/14 I had a problem with my base ring like I stated, but it was an easy fix , as you may know the cheap version of the 6ks has a different base ring style I had to fill it with silicone to aleveate any pain of my scrotum sinking into the groove and also getting raw . 10 / 14 was an especially odd night I had asked for a nice long tease and edge oh it was heaven and he'll rolled up in one . I asked her at some point if she wants me to tell her when I thought I was getting close but she said she did not know so I laid back an and kept my mouth shut in fear if I said to much it would stop Well she has not said but I'm thinking she accidently pushed me to far but has not admitted it but she did stop every thing at that point so there was no sensation or pleasure when i went off and then it got worse after the now very ruined and confusing orgasm she took serous advantage of the situation an started teasing a very hypsensitive place and I had to lay there and take it I so hope next time I can have my hands restrained as I don't think I was to copertive
0 x
fishintexn517

Post by fishintexn517 »

10/18/14 tonight I traded in my training key for my market and sealed emergency key
0 x
fishintexn517

Post by fishintexn517 »

Hmmm 26 days in 2 orgasms , one on the first of October and one on the 12th and one ruined in between somewhere in there no idea of when my next is and I'm afraid to ask for fear that it may be longer her highness has adjusted well she has gotten hers about every other day. I was told Friday we have to have a happy medium because I am becoming clingy , so okay other than I need to watch my self wasn't this the point? To have my undivided attention. And other than keeping A&d ointment on my scrotum dose the burn or stinging finally subside and when ? My balls are not an issue other than being FULL but even the aching of blue balls is fine . It's just I guess the stretching of my balls sack that sometimes trys to get the better of me but I have not given in and nor do I think she would let me at this point
0 x
fishintexn517

Post by fishintexn517 »

10-31-14 I was let out of my cage for the day, I'm not sure I liked it all of the sensations flooding in all at once the second I pulled my underwear on I suppose it is my reward for making it through a whole trip to the adult toystore and remaining in a flacid state. Thouhg im not sure it was so rewarding for me and I was allowed intercourse and release I guess a trick or treat if you will and as always her highness got her treat first , and bright and early yesterday I went right back in my cage and desperately trying to regain my composure and get my mind back in it correct state oh god I really hope she pulls something on me today to reel my back in where i belong
0 x