[herbieham] another journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
herbieham

[herbieham] another journey

Post by herbieham »

I like this forum because its real, and no bullshit

So, here is my journey, a little different slant on going into chastity, I think

My first marriage was a full on kink fest, but did not last that long, for reasons other than sex.......her being unfaithful

So, met current wife, who also had been very badly hurt by a un faithful husband
So, trust for her a little bit of an issue.

Although not a real kinky life style, we did/do dabble in a little bondage . her always doing the tieng.
We dabbled a little in Chastity, had a william jones belt, a steel cage (that was terrible)
We never had yself locked up for greater than a few days

After a while, we dropped it.

About ten years ago, my wife was assualted, this, naturally, was pretty devasting for us.
Sex basically ceased

very occasionally she might tie me up, and I would gain a little relief.
About 3 years ago I bought a CB 6000s, we tried it for about a month, but i could escape, come , and found it horrible to wear .and she hated its look (and hygiene)

Now, we have been married 25 years, and believe it or not, are still very much in love, but she still has huge trust issues, sex is almost repulsive for her.and I totally get it

A month ago, I bought one of those cheap chinese knockoffs, the looker, mainly to satisfy my curiosity, and they are so cheap.

Well, the insert biit does not work for me...........but the cage does
I have the smallest ring, a very narrow gap.and I cannot come, and, I was very surprised to find, I cannot pull out, its totally secure.

I have some comfort issues when I am cold, but after a month, i am still in it.

It was awkward telling the wife I had it "Oh, what, that again, I thought you were past that", but she let me "try for two weeks"
To my surprise, and hers, I think, she has liked the changes

She likes that I am more attentive, seem happier ect.
But today was a big day. I asked her her very honest opinion on the cage, and she told me that she finds it very liberating.............and she is obviously very happy with it. Today she even inspected it closely, and expressed the desire"to continue"

We have set no "release dates", no routine, nothing like that. She wants to keep control, it seems

Ironically, we seem to have discusssed sexual things these last two weeks more than the last two years

So, here I am, about a month in, deperate to , you know, but happy I cannot, and hoping this can work, keep her as happy as she is now (as happy as I have seen her in years).
We have holidays 2 months away, I am afraid, but excited by, the fact that this could be first time out.........

A lot of people say the chaste lifetsyle improves marriages.............it might be true!
0 x
Atone
Re: [herbieham] another journey

Post by Atone »

Welcome to the forum, thanks for sharing.

It is fine that you posted here in "The Journey" but if you are looking for discussion you might want to start a thread in the general chat forum.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Sounds like you have managed to get over the proverbial "speed bump" with your wife.

Moving on to a metal device will sometimes make that happen. Enjoy the journey
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
herbieham

Post by herbieham »

Well, about 20 plus days in, and I get a phone call..............
I tell her, every now and then, my penis reminds me its trapped...and that reminds me that you are holding the key, and so I press against the cage, and that reminds me even more you are holding the key, and that this is real,,,,,,,,,,and I press even harder against the cage!

Laughter on the other end
"I know..........you are bringing something out in me..........."

Its becoming really real now, wife seems quite detirmined to keep me locked up, I was complaining how uncomfortable the cage is in the cold mornings............
"I'll get you some long Johns........."

A final comment..........I was able to pull out of the CB6000s, I think I deep in my heart, thought if this got too much, I could "cheat"
Can't.
Just can't........I seem to fit this cheap thing just right, hard to believe, a 40 dollar "try out"..........does the job
Bloody Chinese!
LOL
0 x
herbieham

Post by herbieham »

mind blowing weekend

let out, tied up, teased, told to cum, told thats it until mid august (planned holiday)
back in

Head is still spinning!
0 x
herbieham

Post by herbieham »

Just me, or is the forum pretty quiet?

Nobody doing anything?

well, I suppose I still ain't

A week since going back in.
the reality, its bloody cold in the mornings, and the cage is pretty uncomfortable as the balls try to retreat
I the office, nice and warm, hardly notice it (until one needs to pee)

Nights, 3 or so wakes up during the night, erections are pretty uncomfortabel to be truthful.
A couple of nights ago, woke up during a very vivid dream, penis almost "slamming" into its confinement (grower, not a shower)
dribbles, unwanted erections all the time as I near a week in again
I suppose the reality, and part of the pay off came today
For ages, saturday mornings see me arise early while wife sleeps, surf the internet, and you know what
Not today.
So I tried to get out, get off, and failed utterly

Reality!

Then, later, ibn casual conversation, the pay off

'Wife- " I am so much happier now"

that will do me.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

herbieham wrote:Just me, or is the forum pretty quiet?

Nobody doing anything?
4 posts in a month?

Have you checked the mirror lately. :idea:
0 x
Currently wearing A273
herbieham

Post by herbieham »

4 posts, 2 negative replies

who needs that

bye
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

herbieham wrote:4 posts, 2 negative replies

who needs that

bye
Sorry if you thought my post was negative. I was just trying to point out that in "The Journey" we don't really encourage much discussion, it is more for journalling with the occasional affirmation by others.

If you were interested in more discussion about what you brought up it would be more likely to happen in the General forum where active discussion is encouraged.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Hey, don't take the heat because there wasn't any directed at you!

But there is now.

Atone is a moderator on this site and was just pointing out the difference between the threads. He wasn't criticizing your content.

For me, I was just trying to prompt you to post some more. There are people here that contribute daily.

You think it's quiet here. . . then ask a few questions (in the proper area) and solicit some replies.

Sorry to see you go. . . and for the record both Atone and I responded to you positively with a warm welcome even though you chose not to follow the Forums format asking that new members make their first posting in the "Hello World" thread.
0 x
Currently wearing A273