[LockedUp24] Journal of LockedUp24 and Ponytail32

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
LockedUp24

Re: [LockedUp24] Journal of LockedUp24 and Ponytail32

Post by LockedUp24 »

Wow it feels like i haven't posted is quite a while and to be honest not a lot has happened since but here is the rundown.

My lock up times were on and off but mostly i was locked up at night and this has changed to fulltime again in my CB6ks and thats true Fulltime, washing,working everything.

All sexual activities have ceased including my KHs time with Mr Big Dildo, She will masterbate herself from time to time and when she does she always gives me the full story afterwards just to make me squirm in my cage.

Ive yet to receive a fleshlight but still on the fence on what kind and also other brands that are available and within our budget.

I haven't been edged or touched or Orgasmed for about a month now,Yes i do miss it all but honestly i just miss her touch.
And that wont happen for another 4 or 5 weeks then my KH will start to involve herself with me again and go back to the chore sheet system and behavioural changes sheet and a NEW Intimacy sheet that i caught wind of on her android tablet. :shock:

At the moment thats it.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Not a whole lot has changed since my last post but heres the clip notes.

There was talk about getting me a flesh light but that never happened in fact my KH has been easy going with me.
Ive been allowed some PIV sex and allowed to Finnish also she hasn't edged me in quite a while rather allowing PIV sex.

Ive was wearing my CB6ks full-time to the point where i went down a ring size as my body got so used to the ring i had (largest).

My KH has been teasing me visually and verbally alot more in recent months and has been making humiliating tshirts and Teasing me with her own printed tshirts and comfortable underwear with a queen of spades symbol among other designs just to tease me. :o

BUT
last night im in work (wearing my cb6ks as normal) and all of a sudden i felt a snap and then something sharp at the top base of my pubic area.

I work alone so i could simply just have a look, And sure enough the loop where the pins fit through had completely broken apart.
There wasn't much i could do except just take it off and it was only an hour before i was finished.

My KH was asleep when i arrived home so i didn't wake her (We Got kids so we need all the sleep we can get)
later on i broke the news to her and she wasn't happy in that silent kind of way.

By dinner time she had already bought a new real stainless steel spiral cage to arrive soon.

looks like she's dedicated..
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Tis been a while so i think its time to catch up here with a BIG READ.

Since my CB6ks Broke my KH ordered a new device a steel one its a A080 Chinese cage.
The cage arrived after 4 weeks and when it arrived i was taking a nap as i was due for work that evening.
My KH woke me with excitement in her voice "its here finally here,now get that on you NOW" she said.
I was barely conscious and blinking as my eyes adjusted as she left the room but i knew what had arrived and so like a good boy i tried to put it on.
PROBLEM...
When she ordered it she forgot about the ring size.So i went to break the news to her,She was in the kitchen
tottering around when i gave her the news, she started cursing but then she said she would just buy a spare from a more local website.
So i returned to bed.
Later when i awoke for work my KH said she found a UK site with the rings and ordered one on express delivery
Sweet Jesus she was getting dedicated to this game but as long as she was happy and enjoying herself i was happy too.

3 Days later the ring arrived and once again i was told to put my cage on.
Voilà it fit like a glove after i had calmed down a bit.
The cage is almost a spring design with plenty of room for water when washing so keeping clean wasn't going to be a problem and she got this one so she didn't need to supervise washing and its more permanent but it had hinged rings but the bit of rubber tube that came with it was handy.

The next week was the test week.
I was told i was to wear it full-time for the week (Work/Home/Washing) to see if their was any problems.
but i was allowed an emergency key when leaving for work.

It was 3 days before i had a problem and it was the same problem i had with my CB6ks.
With my CB6ks with a very small ring with no room for a finger underneath and with no Gap (Flush) between the ring and cage i was still escaping the cage. yet my KH will not buy a custom because if i can escape that cage and settings ill probably escape an expensive one just as easily.

My left ball is much smaller than the other and im a high n tight guy which allowed my ball to slip past the ring with a jolt to my system (Ye-ouch).
This happened while i was in work so i simply went to the bathroom and got the emergency key out and readjusted myself back into the cage, the way i see it is If she wants me to wear the cage full-time ill only be fooling myself by not telling her and readjusting as there will be a time when she will hold all the keys.

So when i got home i told her and she seemed happy that i was honest with her about it.

Over the rest of the week it happened two more times when i was walking outside and it was cold outside
And again i had to readjust with using the key.

Damn it i thought she wont be too happy about this, Again i told her of my ball escape.

I had noticed that in the morning my balls would hang lower over the ring so maybe warmth will help keep them in check.
So i tried a few of my Boxers and Briefs and even Thermal leggings when going to work as its cold in the job and travelling is just as cold.
And this worked for the most part but when i was seated for a duration again my ball would retract and slip through the ring.

I asked my KH where she bout the cage from as the rings could be thinner than the spare she bought,I was thinking the ring might be wider than the ones made by the manufacturer and this might cause the pull on the ball skin and enough to drag it over the ring.
So i was allowed to order new rings and a larger ring as it made sense.
The delivery will take some time so ill report back after another trial but in the meantime im in my cage only when at home.

A few days later......
Washing has not been any problem at all and apart from the odd slip out its been the most comfortable cage ive worn to date.

The kids were in bed and i served my Kh a cup of coffee and handed her her android tablet while she watched tv.
I went and had a shower and a face shave (KH likes a smooth face when receiving her nightly oral pleasure)
and after drying and getting dressed i tidied up the kitchen and fed the pets etc before returning to my KH.
We watched some tv for a while before she spoke "Their is washing to be done before we go to bed" she said without removing her attention from the Tv...I knew what she was saying,she was saying IVE GOT WASHING TO DO.
As i was leaving the room to do the washing she handed me her Android tablet" But it on charge ill need that later and here take my cup for the sink and ill have a glass of Cola.
So i did as i was directed, Her needs first then the washing.

After i put the washing on i returned to the Living room to find she had gone to bed so i washed out her glass and turned off all the lights etc.

Upstairs i found my KH in bed with her Tablet,after i climbed in i asked if i could offer her some pleasure before going to sleep.
"Go on then"she said gently lifting her bum from the mattress,I gently pulled down all her garments leaving one leg dressed (As she likes it) Its been 4 days since i was allowed to go down on her and i was absolutely drooling at the thought of it.
Oh My God i thought as i sank my mouth on her...i just needed to satisfy my hunger for her first and then ill start easing off for her pleasure and go from there.

As i was enjoying her pleasure i was thinking "im getting addicted to her" Just then i felt her bare down on my mouth and i could feel her rippled interior wall on my tongue "Shes enjoying it now"i thought and i moved her hand to the top of my head (I Love that) I was really straining in my cage now and at times it was quite sore too but i kept going.
Now she is really baring down on me but moves away slightly enough to whisper to her "Use me" She pushed herself on my mouth and face hard as i buried myself deep,She held me there with her hand on my head and her legs viced my head in place until she collapsed and released me.
I gasped for breath then calmly licked away any saliva and kissed her labia and finally her thighs before returning to my pillow.
My cock was hulking in my cage and i knew what had to be done...COLD WATER was needed to bring order to my chaos so i hobbled off to the bathroom to splash some water on my desperate attempt of an erection.
When i returned to the bedroom my KH was falling asleep so i turned out the lights before joining her.

Most nights are the same when im not working, I always ask if she would like some Pleasure before sleeping and most nights its a yes but obviously there are nights that we are just too tired.
I might have mentioned this before but my KH has a guide sheet for her Pleasure nights that roll over a Monthly basis.
Every night when im home and not working she must be offered Oral sex before sleeping there is also two nights a month that she will have her dildo aka Mr Big and for Me all the Nights are blank as it is up to her what when and where anything for me will happen.

I love the nights with Mr Big i really cant say how much and we often speak about it as if it were a real person and often joke about it,She will receive Birthday/Valentines/Christmas cards n gifts from this imaginary person obviously i make the cards via Graphic software and print them at home and afterwards they are destroyed for privacy but i can honestly say she really enjoys them.

Its been a while since Mr Big has visited her which is a shame as she has really strong orgasms from him and i get alot of pleasure from her enjoyment.
We tried to use a harness for me to wear but she didn't enjoy it that way to my disappointment as i also enjoyed that to as i felt a bit more involved and connected but she insists that i hand hold Mr Big instead and also lick her at the same time...no problemo Luv.

The reason i say all this is that Mr Big had a Night due tonight when i looked at the sheet..there its was printed in Bold MR BIG NIGHT....

Oh heaven yes,I couldn't wait to see if my KH would say yes.
It was a long day i can tell you i was straining in my cage most of the day while around the house and thinking about it and previous nights before.
I knew i had to keep my mouth shut until a suitable time that day.

After most of the house dutys were done and my KH was served her breakfast and coffee and i had gotten most of my daily Laptop work regime out of the way i spotted my KH relaxing in her chair,I went over to her and sat at her feet (I enjoy that sometimes) and obiously this stirs my desire & lust for her.
As i sit at her feet i notice that my legs can fit under the legs of the chair and my face aligns with her crotch (DING DING DING) ideas go flying i ask her " scoot forward for a second i wanted to check something out" at first she was hesitant but then scooted forward. Ohhh she was flush with my face as she looked down at me she smiled and said jokingly "Stop it youll only excite yourself" Too late for that i said.
I felt that cold turkey feeling again and asked if i could offer pleasure right here and now if only for a minute," you must be joking Not now...Tonight" she said Awwww I pleaded (Jesus i am addicted) then i said "You also have Mr Big tonight" "we will see and ill have a coffee now" she replied.
So i had to shakenly get up and get her a coffee and continue with the daily routine before the kids got home.

Later that night it was show time and i had my doubts about Mr Big making an appearance, I asked if she would like pleasure and thankfully she said yes.
When i noticed she began to swell i asked if Mr Big should take over she said YES.
After a quick scramble for a condom for Mr Big I positioned him at my KH who was soaking at this point,I gently rubbed Him around her Labia and around her clitoris and gently teased Her entrance before She pushed onto Him,there was slight resistance for a few inches and then the head passed the deeper point and She took all of Him with a gasp and whimper.
Slowly i worked Him with deep thrusts while i licked her labia and clitoris for a while until it became difficult to speed up the thrusts at the same time.

It wasnt long before she cried out FASTER FASTER MORE FAAASSSTEEERRR Her legs shot out stiff as a board pointing her toes and shook hard before slumping back in the bed.
I slowly withdrew Mr Big and gently rubbed him round her Labia and clitoris again then i sank my mouth on her again gently licking and sucking and then one last tease of Mr BIG at her opening before going to the bathroom to clean Mr Big and to splash cold water on my joke of a caged erection that had taken quite enough for one night.
When i returned to the bed my KH was lying still enjoying her bliss.

I have more to tell but no time at the moment.
Till Next time...
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

It was probably a night or two later before i was allowed to give her pleasure again only this time my KH t
eased me really bad.

This night as many nights go i asked if i could please her and she said yes and i was straight in there like a hungry wolf but it was after this that i was teased badly.
As i rose from her she said "come up to me" So i did, She slipped her hand under my boxers "I was thinking i was getting lucky"but she took my cage out and started rubbing it against her pubic area" she started to hummm and groan as she rubbed,I could only feel anything on a small area of my exposed penis through the cage.
She started bucking slowly on my cage "Turning me on even more and all i wanted to do was get inside her uncaged.
Then she placed me further inside her "I could feel her warmth like a blanket around my penis but tactile feeling was nul apart from a small spot at the tip.
This drove me mad with desire. She said" Push i want you inside" Then unlock me i pleaded "NO just push" she said,So i did....the agony of this teasing was too much and i asked to stop as i was in pain.
"Ooooh ok" she said. And she swung her leg over me to rest on the edge of the bed where she quickly put her pyjama leg back on and just as quick she lied back and grabbed me by the cage.
Whilst looking at me she sank her mouth around my cage and swirled her tongue...Ahhhh more torture
My KH has not given me oral in a long time which is a pity as she is very good at it.
Again i could only feel anything on a small spot on my tip.
She released her grip and allowed me to go wash up.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

It was the next day that i was told of her plans for me.

I fetched her Coffee and her Android tablet as she relaxed in the living room.
She was looking over toys for the kids for Christmas in a catalogue that we had.
Most of the morning chores were done and i was able to get my laptop out to prepare for work the next day while i have the time.
I made a cup of tea for my self and sat down first checking emails etc and we spoke about the kids toys and simple homely stuff before we sat silently doing our own things.

"My Cup is empty" my KH said as she grabbed the Tv remote, My KH doesn't like to be kept waiting so i took the cup quietly and went to make her another cup of coffee.
As the kettle finished boiling she came to the kitchen "Ill have some toast with my coffee in the sitting room"
She said as she took a pen from the drawer before returning to the living room.
I followed her with her coffee only to return with her toast.
I sat down again at my Laptop she was eating her toast then spoke "I want you to stay Locked in for 3 weeks but your not going to get anything until the three weeks are up" She said calmly.

It was hard to grasp,Three weeks without anything for me, I protested but my plies fell on deaf ears, yet i was allowed to service her as usual but also Mr Big will be introduced even more over the weeks.
How i wished she would accept me wearing a harness with Mr Big but she wont allow it.

Over the course of the three weeks:

The first few days were tough but i always got to give her oral and Also Mr Big was on hand for her shattering orgasm but the problem was my balls kept escaping my device with the cold weather and the ring already has no gap between the balls so any tighter and blood circulation will cease.
The second week was much easier and my KH had her period so Oral was out of the question and i kept escaping with the cold weather.
The third week was very simple to get through and felt no mood to offer Oral sex which i think my KH noticed but did not say anything.

Three weeks and 1 day came and on this Night I was allowed to be unlocked.
My KH decided to treat me to a hand job and I immediately responded to her touch,It wasn't long before i was close to spilling and I asked for Permission to O but my KH continued quietly allowing me to reach spilling point and orgasm.
But there was no Orgasm..sure there was a spillage but no Orgasm.
"was that good"She asked. Erm it was Dull as i didn't have an orgasm,My KH just giggled.

Afterwards i went and washed up and returned to bed but i couldn't fit into my cage even after cold water was splashed (This happens with me The Grower)
I was allowed to sleep unlocked that night.

The next day on waking i put my cage back on as normal but it was later i was informed that this time I will be locked in without any contact for 4 Weeks "Thats after New year i pleaded"
"I know i cant wait"she said
"What!! are you just gonna keep adding weeks on is that it" i asked
"Yeah until Im satisfied" She said.

I always knew she wanted me locked in long term and she told me so when we started to play with chastity play that she would Love me locked in minimum of 6 months and then onwards if it was possible.

A few days later it was a 3 month Anniversary of No PIV sex.
3 whole months she has refused me and only allowed Mr BIg inside her.
I informed her of the big day

"Really 3 months...it wasn't long enough" She said
Later that evening she came home from shopping with a surprise. 3 of my favourite beers and her own favourite bottle of spirits.

Later we sat watching a movie and i decided to get some snacks from the Kitchen
My KH sneaked up behind me and as i turned around she Kissed me very strongly and lustfully.
I wasnt complaining as you can imagine well not before i started to strain in my cage.
She gripped me by the balls and started to rub them " Awww poor baby...maybe a kiss with make it better as she put her hands down my trousers pulling them down slightly....She reached to the window where she kept her Keys to my device openly on view to anyone visiting.

She wispered "im going to unlock you now" as she did she kept talking " The key is in...Im turning the lock...The lock is off.
She stopped...I cant get it off she said your too hard in the cage.
Can i help i aked.
Yeah.
I really had filled it out and it only took a second to remove it before my KH quickly Dove and wrapped her lips around me.
My Legs still shaking as she returned to face me " I want you inside me bare right here NOW.
Its been so long since ive been inside i knew it would be over quickly and i think my KH knew this too.

Cmon Reach in there Cmon REEAACCHHH She cried. As i pounded her from behind.
And shure enough it was over untill we decided to go to bed after returning to the Movie.

One final time before Bed again only this time we seemed to really connect when we looked into each others eyes saying more than words could.

The next day she asked me if i enjoyed last night.
Of course i did i said it was really nice and did you...

Yeah i did but you will never hit that spot Mr Big can she said laughing...
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

The Next day after our wonderful Night i asked if i could remain unlocked until after Winter as im escaping too often with the cold but this will mean her idea of 4 weeks lockup and no penis contact or play wont happen.
She thought it over a moment and said OK.
I couldnt believe she had agreed to it and i want joking about escaping with the cold but all the same she had agreed.

Two days later i was still free and we were up in bed she was on her Tablet playing some Brain Game when i asked her if she would like some pleasure.
"No not tonight"she said so i turned over and went to sleep.

The next night in Bed i asked again if she would like pleasure
"Im not in the Mood tonight"she said. Again i turned over and went to sleep

Two more nights passed but i was working so i could not ask.

Friday night I was off and once again i asked if she would like pleasure
and she agreed, I put great effort into my oral skill and then those magical words were uttered ......
I WANT MR BIG,
No problem Luv im thinking as i get him from the top wardrobe and place a Non latex condom over the Huge head and shaft.(Latex seems to cause a reaction to my wife)
Wetting it with saliva on my fingers (She hates water based lubes) just for a extra bit of lubrication even though she probably wont need any.
I start to play with it around her clitoris and vulva gently teasing her entrance before gently sliding it inside
stroking in and out and in further with each stroke until she engulfs it all with a gasp.
At first she starts to enjoy it as i move Mr Big in and out and also licking her Clitoris at the same time but soon she asks me to stop !!! and so i stop without question and withdraw Mr Big from her with a sound full Flop!!
I quickly lick her again slurping up her juices before handing her some tissue from the night stand before going to the bathroom and cleaning up Mr Big.
When i returned she had already turned over and was starting to go to sleep so i didn't question her.

The next evening i had a chance to ask her what was wrong last night " I just wasn't getting there i guess i wasn't in the mood fully, So i left it there and didnt question her any further knowing if i pushed her for answers she would only get annoyed and i wouldn't get any answers anyway.
Later that night in Bed i asked her if she wanted pleasure (I was due to work the next two nights so this was the last chance untill then)
She said (No im not in the Mood) as she played on with her tablet.

The two night shifts came and went and a night off went by but i didn't ask if she wanted any pleasure.

Tuesday morning i was making myself breakfast when my Wife woke up and came down stairs to join me, I clicked the kettle again to boil for her coffee.

We had Breakfast together talking about this and that before she blurted "My cup is empty" holding it the air at me while eating her breakfast. but then she raised her eyes to meet mine and there was something in them that screamed NOW!!!!
So i quickly put my plate down and took her cup as she returned to her breakfast plate.
The kettle boiled and i was poring the water into her cup when she came into the kitchen.
I added the milk turned around and handed the cup to her,She took it and looked me in the eyes and said
Put it back on NOW i cant stand it...
I asked her what's wrong and she confided in me that she didn't enjoy her oral sex when i was free of my device and she needs my frustration to enjoy it and she definitely needs me locked in when using Mr Big and
looking at me now Free without my device on was eating at her.

I said I KNEW that there was something up with her over the past few days that ive been free, i went to continue talking but she started to put she towards the stairs and i knew she just wanted me to stop talking and just go put my device back on.
Those stairs looked so long from the bottom but i also knew that without my device on she wont be happy.

So with the click of the lock i realised that its quite possible my wife will never want to go back to the way it was before January 2014 and in such a short time she has started to feel this way and there is times i feel it can be worth it and other times not so much but i guess time will tell.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

It was a few days later that i decided to get proactive with our chastity play especially after her telling me she couldn't stand that i was unlocked in her presence any more, i decided to get some tubing on-line so i could put it over the hinged part of my device rings.
This would allow for more comfort and if things keep going like they are my Wife will eventually want it on me permanently so proactive thinking.

The only problem i have still is the right Ball escaping so easy but ill have to think about that at another time as first its comfort modding time.
I ordered the tubing on ebay and i was surprised it arrived so quickly and so close to Christmas.

I worked the tubing over the rings with a bit of lotion to help slide it along and trimming it when reaching the end.
It was amazing now i had no irritation or itchy feeling any more and after telling my Wife what i had done she just gave me a smile and continued on with her day.

It was now Christmas week and i was off quite alot from work so i spent most of my time locked in my device and with the new tubing it went really well.
I was allowed unlock time for Christmas day n Night but on Stevens day (Boxing day) I was back in my device and allowed unlocked for work only but it was on the weekend that things changed and it was my own decision that i decided to try once again for Full-time chastity And what a better gift to give my Wife for New years. I knew i still had a small problem of ball escape but i will continue with ideas that come to mind.
One trick i found to help stop escapes was to keep the Boys extra warm so they hang better, With briefs on i place a extra pare of Boxers over them too.
This does help but not as much when at home as im very active so slippage is easier.

It was Monday night when i asked if she would like pleasure at first she said no but quickly changed her mind Aaaahhhh yes i thought i slowly took one leg out of her Pj bottoms and gently did the same to her underwear it was cold this night so i kept everything under the covers to keep her warm.
I just melted my mouth on to her i couldn't get enough and soon she started to respond to my Deep licks and sucking she started to bare down on my mouth so i placed her legs more over my head resting her legs and feet on my back, i could tell she was getting into it more now so i slowly introduced a finger just teasing her a bit as i licked and sucked and just to see if she would like Mr Big to be introduced...but not to night it seemed as she didn't ask for it.
I moved the duvet away from my eye line so i could look at her better " Do you like when i push on to you" She asked
" I love it,I said it before just do what you want and if it hurts me ill let you know" I said.
And with that she pumped her hips into and onto my mouth for a few minutes and slowly stopped.
I decided to come up for air and to see if i would be allowed to massage her clitoris with the tip of my penis
Of course im locked in during all this and my penis is snarling to get out.
So i ask if i can massage her with my penis and she agrees.

Wow this is the second time i have had this done and its quite nice in a strange way as you cant feel much but at the same time you can see the expressions of your wife enjoying her massage.
I start massaging her clitoris and labia and sightly pressing the cage to her entrance i keep a variation of this going for a few minutes before concentrating around her clitoris.

"When do you think ill be allowed inside again" I ask her...

"Ohhh not for a very long time" She sighs.

"Like what more than 3 months like last time" i asked (Knowing this is gonna tease me)

"Much longer than 3 months"She said.

We continued until i had to stop from the pain in the cage i was feeling.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

It must have been a week or more since that night and any time i was home i was in my cage yet i was getting tired of my ball popping out unexpectedly so in frustration one day i bent the metal hoop that the rings fit into thus closing the gap even more between the cage and ring in hopes that it may help stop the escapes.

It did for the first 5 days i had no escapes when at home yet now i was getting a little sore around the ring area and i thought why not try the largest ring for a few days and make sure the gap it tight.

After 2 days it was more comfortable and i had no slips while at home with the largest ring.
I informed my Wife/KH of this new development and she seemed happy enough but didn't show a whole lot of interest.
It was the following day that she did show interest.
I was preparing for work when she asked a question.
"So hows the cage today"she asked
"Fine quite comfortable"i said.
"Ah good so you can leave it on for work from now on.

One day i had errands to run and i asked if i had to wear my cage and her reply was...
If you take it off i will add another month...but its your choice....
I kept it on and i was surprised it stayed on too.

So its started again where im in it again full-time.
I wore my cage for a week full-time with only two ball slip outs so it could have been the gap had widened enough so i will need to figure out something..maybe a plumbing oval Washer will help keep everything as it should be.
But on the 8th day i started to get a sore spot on the pelvic area around at the ring.
It must be my posture in work pressing on the ring making this spot.
So i was allowed 24hrs to heal as best as i could before having to put my cage back on.

So ive passed a full week and its been a while since my KH permitted myself to an O yet i still have 3 more weeks before i find out if im allowed an O or if my KH wants to push me further.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

well i only made it to 3 weeks but not because i gave up but rather my KH let me orgasm before the last week so here's what happened.

After i passed week 2 and closed in on week 3 i slowly felt less and less lustfull and im shure it didnt help that mt KH doesnt tease or edge me and normally she would allow me to provide her with oral sex most nights but for the past week that hasnt happened muchbut i didnt push it with my KH.
A few days passed and it was week 3 of 4 and we were in bed when my KH accepted my offer of oral sex and as hungrily as usual i went to work on her.
It was afterwards when my KH moved her hands over my cage and said "go get my keys" so i raced down stairs to get them (she keeps them in the kitchen on a hook)
I raced back to her and she gave me the OK to unlock myself, my(Her) penis had multiple ring like marks along the shaft and i could feel the bumps as she ran her fingers along the shaft it was heaven as she slowly and gently pulled my balls before stopping "That will hold you for a while go put your cage back on"she said.
i was stunned but i accepted it quickly and after all i only had another week to go before seeing what she had instore. So i quickly pulled up my boxers and went to grab my cage when i felt her hands back on my penis but this time she massaged with purpose.
Stroking me fast and slow was getting me close to the edge fast plus i hadn't had a spurt in 3 weeks.
I was right close and i squeeked "can i cum"
"Yes" she said breathly.
I held on hard to her PJ top and held in my roar as best as i could so not to wake anyone.
my orgasm was strong long and hard...so hard i spurted across my body past my elbow and some landed on the night stand beside me and also vovering myself.
I was destroyed and my KH was laughing her ass off at the sight and sounds of me.

After cleaning up my KH said i could stay unlocked sleeping tonight after all..

The next day she said nothing about locking back up even when i said i was going for a shower still she expressed nothing towards locking back up.
Later that night i was treated to a fantastic blowjob (its been a long time) and i rubbed my tip in her entrance and clitoris (she seems to enjoy that) and soon after we made love to orgasm again.
It was quite a lovely night and we both seemed to enjoy it.

Its been a little over 2 weeks and ive yet to be told to lock back up and it appears we are taking a break for now.

So untill then.Chow.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Well I'm back locked in after a short hiatus.
it's already been a week.
0 x