[LockedUp24] Journal of LockedUp24 and Ponytail32

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
LockedUp24

Re: [LockedUp24] Journal of LockedUp24 and Ponytail32

Post by LockedUp24 »

Its been 8 or so months since I posted in the Journal and a few things have happened not all are good.

These days I'm mostly a stay at home dad after my job cut my departments hours by 80% This gave my Wife an opportunity to go back to work (Not that looking after Kids and home all the time isn't work as I know it is :D )

So my wife has financial control over most of our costs etc.

So most of the time i'm looking after the Kids and Home duties and most of the time i'm Locked in my device
A086 chinese device.
But I have yet to stay locked in Full Time as after a few days I will get a sore spot and this will become a cut or abrasion and I have to remove the device to the disgust of my Wife who believes it should be Full Time chastity or not at all.

So here is my scenario
A 50mm round ring causing abrasion and ball escapes
46mm tight but also causing abrasion and ball escapes
35mm too tight.
a 6-8mm gap
Forced cage down to shorten the gap at the balls to about 3mm and i can still escape with both rings.
That was until the other day when the cage lock point broke off just before I was to take a shower.
My wife was not impressed and believed I did it on purpose until I said we still have an old device.
I was told to go put it on.
My spare device has a hinge but its flush so no huge bulge at the bottom and it also has a rubber tube the full circumference of the ring so there is no effecting me there but I can still escape all settings on this device too but its very comfortable.

And I enjoyed my shower.

The funny thing is a few days before the cage breaking I ordered a spare 50mm curved ring out of curiosity to see if there would be any difference.

So with all that I had a quick look for a new device (Wife wont condone a Custom device price)
Might be too close to christmas for it to arrive at this point.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
LockedUp24

Re: [LockedUp24] Journal of LockedUp24 and Ponytail32

Post by LockedUp24 »

Now trying the A080 chinese device.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.