[LockedUp24] Journal of LockedUp24 and Ponytail32

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Michele

Re: [LockedUp24] Journal of LockedUp24 and Ponytail32

Post by Michele »

Boy, do we ever get the "if the kids were in school"thing. One goes to school, the other I homeschool! She's with me just about 24/7... even if one isn't with us, the other one is!

Good luck!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

LadynMonkey wrote:Boy, do we ever get the "if the kids were in school"thing. One goes to school, the other I homeschool! She's with me just about 24/7... even if one isn't with us, the other one is!

Good luck!
i know i know. :D
Its always left till last thing at night when most people just wanna sleep. (except for me Energizer Bunny) I need only about 6hrs sleep and im golden for 24hrs...well for a few days anyway then i crash.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Cont..

maybe she said.

I needed to have a shower so i went to prepare.

I knew the answer if i asked to be unlocked for my shower so i just continued as normal,It wasn't the first time i had a shower locked in.
Afterwards i needed to dry under my cage to make sure i wouldn't get any problems.

My KH was in the living room "can i be unlocked so i can dry under my cage" i asked, "Sure she said" and handed me the keys, I went to go dry off but my KH said "where do you think your going you can dry here where i can keep an eye on you.
I did as i was told and dried then and there and locked myself back in then handed back the keys.

Shortly there after i was leaving for work and i was allowed to be unlocked.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

It was the same story for the next few days work work work so ill need to skip some days till that Thursday arrived and nothing worth mentioning happened.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Thursday.

As i woke up my KH whispered sleepishly "Todays the day Hunny" I knew what that ment its day 1 of Fulltime lockin and i already was lockedup over the night.
I got up and got the kids out to school as usual my KH rested asleep in bed until she got up a little later.

I prepared her Coffee and toast when i could hear her move around upstairs and everything was just about ready par the toast by the time she was down in the kitchen.

After a while i had to walk some local errands and a meeting with a local office clerk and this was more or less the first time of walking a fair distance whilst lockedup sure ive gone to a shop lockedup but this was no small walk but its all part of fulltime lockup.

The errands went surprisingly well with out any problems.

Later on i was preparing for work and my KH came to me and she said "You know im looking forward to you wearing your cage in work now too,I really don't want to give this to you but i think its best for a little while just encase of any problems" and she hands me a key...i said "Are you not afraid that ill just unlock myself and masturbate,Why dont i put it in an envelope and you seal it and then you will know if ive opened it and if i had a good enough excuse"
"Ok" she said "that sounds good"
So she sealed the envelope and handed it back to me.
And i went to work and i had 5 days of work ahead of me with no time for family life as it was work-home-sleep-work in that order.for 5 days.

During my work time i found bringing the ring more to the front felt better for me.
By day 3 the skin was a little tender but not painful and i could feel the skin was a little rougher too but later that day on my way to work the temperature dropped a bit and a Testicle escaped during my journey so i had to wait until i could sort out my cage and that required opening the letter.
I opened it and re locked myself back in the cage my thinking was i might as well try and stay locked in as my KH had made it quite clear that she wished it to happen and eventually it would happen.

When i arrived home i explained to my KH what had happened and she wasn't upset or even seemed to show an interest and just took the envelope and placed the old one inside the new one,sealed it and handed it back to me.

Day 5
Again the temperature changed and a testicle escaped while on my way to work.
again i opened the letter got the key and relocked myself back in.
later my skin felt a bit sore so i applied some Vaseline to the effected area and i felt much better.

The only problems i had during work was cleaning after toilet use but i managed.

I told my KH again about my escape and again she just resealed the key in an envelope.

My 5 day fulltime trial went well yet my skin was sore but on day 6 i had to get released.

Day 6
I awoke with very sore skin and i asked for release and my KH obliged.
My KH didnt mention anything about my 5 days of lockup and seemed uninterested in knowing how it went.

So there i was released so i applied some E45 cream and that worked nicely over the following two days.
My KH showed no interest in locking me up so i didnt press the subject, I guess she knew i needed time to heal.

The post arrived and it was a surprise package...it was a new cage a chrome cage (new avater)
It goes by many names but its like the CB6ks i already wear.

C Range Male Chastity
M900
Master Series Chastity Cage

But it has a hinged ring (x3) My KH said she loved the look of it and ive to put it on right away to show her.
So i did and it was very comfortable and not too heavy.
But i was granted time out for healing.

The next day i woke up for my daily dutys and my KH said "3 days is enough for you to heal so get your new cage on.
So i did as i was instructed and the entire day went great not a single problem until...
I went to the toilet and as i sat down to pee my ball escaped OOOOHHHH. :o
Im sure you know the feeling
So i informed my KH that i was switching to a smaller Ring and just as before it was just as comfortable but my KH noticed a Clink Clink Clink noise as i walked around and as i went to the kitchen sink she said " oh i love that noise your making as you walk BUT the kids will notice and ask questions.
So i got a rubber band and placed it around the cage and lock to stop any Clinking sounds.
The day continued without any problems and soon the kids were put to bed.

My KH had plans for me this night and i was to find out soon enough.

To be continued....
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

LockedUp24 wrote:
i know i know. :D
Its always left till last thing at night when most people just wanna sleep. (except for me Energizer Bunny) I need only about 6hrs sleep and im golden for 24hrs...well for a few days anyway then i crash.
Yes 80% of our adventures are between 8 & 9pm after the kids go to bed and before hubby goes to work. Though lately the morning before he goes to sleep has become a bit of play time too.

Sometimes I think, if my kids ever knew the crazy shit going on upstairs while they're watch Sponge Bob! Haha
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Cheers Ladynmonkey
es 80% of our adventures are between 8 & 9pm after the kids go to bed and before hubby goes to work. Though lately the morning before he goes to sleep has become a bit of play time too.

Sometimes I think, if my kids ever knew the crazy shit going on upstairs while they're watch Sponge Bob! Haha
Unfortunately our little ones are too young to leave untended and one of them is at home for a few more years so its always late night fun.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

My KH had plans for me this night and i was to find out soon enough.

After a bit of late night Tv viewing it was bed time yet i had no real idea what my KH had in-store sure there is always hope of some teasing but for most of the time there is only verbal teasing.

So there we were lying in bed i asked her if she would like my service tonight (that's our signal for any female pleasure she wishes) but my KH turns to me and said "your getting a massage tonight"
a very welcome massage too So she handed me a key to unlock myself and i was instructed to get the Water lube from the box in the top of the wardrobe (Box is filled with naughty toys n stuff)
Afterwards im lying down and we are in opposite positions she is at the top of the bed with pillows and im lying with my waist between her thighs for easy access to me.
She applied some lube to my Head (now quite hard and waiving with every pulsate) and gently goes up and down and swirls with her hands to apply lube to every spot,She then starts swirling on the head and im sensitive and i put my hand out to stop her "GET YOUR HAND DOWN NOW!!! she commands, But... "GET YOUR HANDS DOWN UNDER YOURSELF AND LIE ON THEM" she commands again, So i lie on my arms and she starts again.
Swirling,Pulling up and stroking down,stroking fast stroking slow and doing the pepper mill twist on the head until just as im about to cum and this kills it as its too sensitive then she starts again and again and again for 20 min im kept at that state..ready to cum MY GOD ...i was grinding my teeth and head thrashing when all of a sudden she stopped and said that's it your starting to leak quite a bit...go wash up and put your cage back on.
It was a long walk to the bathroom and after a wash and cold water applied to shrink down i still had to wait a min and clear my mind to fit back into my cage.
I returned to bed and climbed in then went to cuddle into my KH but i got another surprise.
You Bitch i said noticing she had removed her bottoms and underwear,her warm skin against my hands and thighs (i dont wear PJs= T-shirt n briefs/boxers) She then giggled and wiggled in my lap,Slightly turning to me she said you have 1 min from 23:15 to 23:16 and it was 23:14.
I struggled to find the key that i had only a moment ago..GOT it...I turned to her (still 23:14) she said get a condom..Blast its in the wardrobe in the box but i knew where it was in the box even in the dark Got it and i was in the bed again..packet ripped open with my teeth and on my again Very erect penis i turned and we both were in the spoons position and i was inside in one movement "Time starts now she said 22:16"

It was still 23:16 when it was all over holy FCUK 30 sec...30 fCUK1NG SECONDS within that moment i thrashed my head and pulled threads of my KHs top with my teeth as i came Very hard in the condom.
She then moved away and re-dressed leaving me to tend to my own mess so once again i went to the bathroom to wash up and dispose of the condom and wrapper.
When i returned to bed my KH had already turned over again i took my usual position and cuddled her but i was quickly told to turn over and go to sleep.

Since that night some things have changed in our play with chastity.
For one my KH has suggested a Boys toy for me she may get to use on me..a Fleshlight.
And she no longer requires my to wear my device in work for now as it took alot of days off just to heal after my 6 days locked in during work times and all home times,She wants all my home time locked in as it serves her better and i can heal in work if i need to.
She also said she is going to physically tease me more when im off work for extended times so we will see how that goes.

To be continued.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Just a Quick Update..

Unfortunately not a whole lot has been going on to write about.

If im at home ive to wear my Cage but my KH has been very lenient on me recently and has not enforced her will for me to be locked up so ive been a free man but ive been good i haven't felt the need to Self pleasure in a long time and my KH has massaged me to orgasm once every 14 days unfortunately she hasn't teased me much and i guess that's because of my freedom.

Every massage ive had ive been told to lie down on my arms behind my back so i cannot stop her or interrupt her but i will say any orgasms she has permitted me have been outstanding.
She on the other hand has forgone any oral services that i suggest i give her and this im concerned about as i think chastity is a two way game after all.

One night i was getting unlocked for a massage and my KH said "You have totally shrunk down your not even half filling your cage"
I said that ive read that can happen over time as the body gets used to the cage and also retracts for heat just like testicles. "But you've never been this small" "I know you have shrunk over the years as you don't reach inside as far as you used to" she said.
Really !!! ive shrunk even when hard i asked, " Yeah you dont hit a certain spot inside any more" she said
Ahh but i bet the Dildo did when we used it i said, well of course that did as its way bigger and wider than im used too. But you loooveed it is said, She just smiled at me.

I knew this was my chance to get some answers from her so i continued..
So your not worried that with long term lock up and that's IF your wanting long term,your not worried about shrinkage after all you still enjoy me inside, "No im not worried" she said And what about me cumming so fast as that can also become a bit of a problem with chastity in general Its not a permanent problem but its a problem. "No im not worried" she said again.

At this point i was already quite hard and my KH was starting to do her thing so i couldn't really focus on talking and 20 min later after all the edging i was allowed release...Oh boy did i release again.

The next day i asked my KH if she still wished to continue with Chastity as its up to her if she does or doesn't. She said she does but it just hasn't been on her mind lately but it hasn't been as fun recently as im more comfortable in my cage and not struggling with it.
I said well that's kinda the point after a while i get used to it and then it up to you how you wish to proceed,
Do you want to stop with chastity i asked and she said NO firmly.

There has not been much going on since this chat and still im free as a bird.
So untill something happens of note ill leave it here.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

It was a few days later that my KH had to go out of town for a medical check up and i was left unlocked.

Later that day i got a call from my KH that she will need to stay in hospital for 4 days as they found something unusual and they were going to run blood and scans etc.
I was looking after our kids and i had a family member come and help while i was at work and every thing went fine at home.
My KH and i were texting and i mentioned that it felt great being free of my cage and she replied that she totally forgot and that overtime will be placed when she gets home.
No sooner had she stepped in the door 4 days later when she said "Get your cage on NOW" and i did as i was instructed,I had been good all week and not once did i masturbate and plus i had no time from work to kids to work was my life for 4 days.

So i was back in my cage for 4 days and i had to return to work when my KH said "Your wearing your cage in work too again to make up for your free time and you are not getting a emergency key.
OH SNAP......me and my big mouth about enjoying being free.

Work went as normal until the next day.
I was rubbed raw from the ring and luckily i had Baby oil and some natural lip Vaseline.
So here i am again unlocked until i heal.

My KH said she will be bringing back the chore sheet with some new additions that are behaviour expectations.
The chore sheet had not changed much but some of the new stuff is OMG.
To give you an idea here is some doozy

Do as you are told without question.
When called come immediately to her side.
No release for holidays anywhere.
No release for doctor unless its genital orientated.
No release for guest staying duration.
Punishment will happen for any reason at all.
You must never look at your KH naked body unless instructed.
You must ask if you can grope your KH in worship.
You must knock before entering your KH's bedroom.

There is quite a few new ones too many to list here.
That grope one sank deep as my KH has a nice round ass and a hourglass figure that i find irresistible to touch that one is sure gonna cost me.

That punishment i just had to ask whats that about and her reply was.
"Its mostly just heavy play but i might tie your hands and feet and leave you on the bed naked and lock the bedroom door or put the vibe cock ring on you and leave you there while your trying to get hard in your cage while tied up"

OMG i said "isnt that a bit much,
No i think that will do for now but in the next few months ill review it and might add more or cut them back she said.

Anything else i asked sarcastically.

"Yeah you know how last time you lasted like 30 second inside me", " Yeah i was so disappointed i said"
Well my goal is to get you to cum even faster, but my main goals is for you to cum before you even get inside me or for you to cum in your cage.

I was shocked as this could mean the end of PIV sex if she get what she wants.

Not long after the conversation she started to introduce these new instructions.
She was getting something from under the sink and i forgot the no grope rule as i touched her Bum.
immediately she said firmly "What were you told about groping" "Im sorry i forgot can i..i said"
"No, Now get back to what your were doing she said"

Shortly afterwards i got an email from a previous client that required some work updated " Right i said ive to do some work on the laptop for a client it should just take 30min" and as i turned around to leave my KH said "Hey aren't you forgetting something" as she sat eating some toast in the kitchen.
"What i asked" She stared at me for a second but if felt like quite a while before she said "Tidy up after me ... its on the list" before you do anything else.

Just as i had finished and turned she again spoke "Dont forget the dishes into the dishwasher".
I slightly sighed to myself. " This is why the list is Back you forget your place when its not here.

As much as i try to fight it she has kept me struggling with erections all day and she knew it.

Over the next few days it will be training days again with the new list and im sure ill be locked back in my cage too.
0 x