[LockedUp24] Journal of LockedUp24 and Ponytail32

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
LockedUp24

Re: [LockedUp24] Journal of LockedUp24 and Ponytail32

Post by LockedUp24 »

Sure enough i was back in my cage yet i hadn't healed fully and my KH showed no sign of interest,She wanted me back in my cage for as long as i could and now that includes work times again.
A few days later a parcel arrived it contained two tubs of dental rubber mix this was to be used on my CB6Ks rings my chrome cage is now just for a bit of fun for my KH.

My KH instructed me to take off my device and clean it well,So i did just that.
The rubber was mixed together and kneaded in her hands and then applied to the entire ring inside and out and a few min later it was set and solid yet still soft to the touch.
I was then told to get back in my cage with my modified ring.

There was no irritation at all and i couldn't even feel the ring i could feel th cage as normal.
I took a shower caged as usual and i was allowed a semi supervised sink wash after when i was unlocked before being relocked back in my cage. a semi supervised wash is my KH stands outside the bathroom as we have kids that require supervision..
That night again i slept locked in and a further 3 days n nights but my skin still hadnt healed properly but my KH didn't want to hear it and she had examined the affected area and said you can last a few more days before i let you fully heal.

It was Saturday at this point and also it was on the edge of a normal 14 days, My KH normally lets me Cum every 14 days as she says to reset my Clock.
That night as we climbed into bed i asked her if she would like some pleasure (Oral) She said No shes not in the mood and turned over and placed her ass in my caged lap not only this but also makes sure that her genitals are aligned with me and wiggles as if to get comfy (she knows this kills me) and my penis desperately tries to escape its confined cage my KH can just barely feel it when confined.
After a moment of silence (I wait for her to give permission if she does at all)
My KH says "Ok you can go inside tonight,
OH ok "I said calmly.
"Your time starts now you have 2 min"She said. "Do i wear a condom" i said frantically as i jumped out of bed to get to the wardrobe stash, "Yes" she said and you'd better hurry time ticking.
Again she was teasing me...Punishing me as i raced to get my cage off as i sat on the bed and quickly rolled on the condom.
I was inside her now.
"Hurry hurry"she said "lets try and beat that 30 seconds Cum" "I can Cum" i asked..."YES you've a min left" she said as i started to thrust frantically.
"Gooood boyyyy cmon Cum quickly in me she said before starting to count the seconds way and bucking her hips back into my thrusts......

Again it wasn't long before it was all over and it took a bit longer this time about 70 seconds.
Awww next time ill just have to edge you hard before i let you inside me to beat that 30 seconds goal now go wash up and get your cage back on.

So off i went to wash up and eventually put my cage back on my Penis that was now smaller than ever in its CB6ks.

The next day and after all the morning duty's out of the way i asked my KH about her does she not want to have longer sex any more as typically most people do want sex to last longer as i was concerned for her and her enjoyment.
She said she is enjoying seeing me desperately scrambling for condoms and getting the cage off and mostly desperately trying to Cum within a certain time.
I said then if she is enjoying it then fine but once it becomes boring to her we will quit if she wishes and also she doesn't need to feel obligated to let me Cum every 14 days as all i ask is to be interacted with sometimes to keep me charged up.
And she said she knew that already and not to worry.
So we left it there as my KH was going to have a shower,I went to sort out her shower when she said she would do it and instead i can go sort out her clothes to wear.
Thats also on the new list that i must prepare her shower and sort out her clothes to wear and shoes.
So off i went upstairs to do just that.
After her shower she was upstairs drying off when i heard her call me.
And under the new list i must come when called immediately so i did.
Just as i was entering the room i quickly noticed she was naked and exited the room just as quick and closed the door over "Sorry i forgot to knock" i said.
"What are you doing out there" she said
Im trying to follow your new rules that im not allowed to look at your naked body without permission.
"GOOD BOY your starting to learn your place"she said, Im dressed now you can come in.
And as i did...She had lied she was only starting to put her top on without her bra and i got a beauty full view She started to laugh as i turned around, Ill have to punish you for that she said laughing.
I didn't say anything as again a new rule is she can punish me for any reason at any time for her enjoyment and i must not retaliate but to accept it and take the punishment in silence.
"But not now" she said,You've house work to get back to and i want a coffee.

Off i went to make her coffee.

The next day i had to go to work with the new ring modification.
But that will have to wait.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

So i had a new Modification to the ring on my CB6Ks it was a dental grade sae rubber that you mix together in your hands and i had already done this and i was wearing it already.

Soon i was to leave for work and i was instructed by my KH to test it at work for a few days full-time.

It was like a soft glove but i knew i hadnt healed fully and would only be a matter of time before id have to remove it again but my KH didn't care,She wanted me locked away no matter what.

The few days passed well and only marginal discomfort from the cage and still needed lube often in work and home.
It was day 5 that i started to feel pain underneath and lube wasn't helping at all.
Underneath was sore again and i hadn't healed as i knew it wouldn't and requested some time to heal.

I was granted healing time but i also found out a day later that relatives would be visiting and may stay for a week (Groan).
My KH wasn't happy and not just because of relatives visiting but that i would be fancy free while they stay as one of the new rules is that there will be no release for chastity even if visitors stay.

a day passed with our relatives staying over but i was in for a surprise from my KH
as later i was subjected to an edging session again (beginning to enjoy these i am)
edging after edging after edging up to 7 times until i uttered im going to Cum.

I was allowed to again and boy did i, my KHs eyes widened in surprise how much i had cum
but i had a delayed orgasm at first there was no O and it almost felt denied then 2 seconds later it hit me.
This was a very unusual feeling as ive never had a delayed orgasm before..sure ive been denied an O and ive had post O torture before But DELAYED...that's a new one.

Ive been free for about 5 days again and im betting ill be locked back in my cage soon enough.
So until the next time.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Day 9 without being Locked up.

I asked my KH recently "Im surprised you haven't demanded that i be locked up again"
"ah i just haven't on my mind for a couple of days she said"

Over the past few days ive felt that submissive side slide away since ive been unlocked for so long with erections and cravings for sex which led to a moment of weakness in the shower a few days ago.

Ive noticed ive slipped in my house duty's too but i must put that down to the Extra hours im putting in at work now that ive to do another persons job on top of my own and the fruits of that labour she will enjoy €€€€

Im sure she has started to notice my slips too only she has yet to voice her views and im going to wait until she does say something as this chastity game is also for her enjoyment and also that would be Topping from the bottom i guess.

When we do get around to talking about it again ill have to bring up a few questions.

But until then Chow...
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

UPDATE...

So my KH and I are taking a break from chastity for a while, For how long i dont know.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Awwww hope it's not too long but just the right amount of time for both of you.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Lady M wrote:Awwww hope it's not too long but just the right amount of time for both of you.
Thanks Lady M.
Ill still be around the Forum but probably not as much untill my KH decides if she wishes to play again with chastity.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Its been more of less 3 weeks since my KH decided to take a break from Chastity play so here is a bit of a Update.

Ive been missing my cage lately,its a weird feeling more psychological than physical.
A few days ago i asked my wife "Was i more obedient when i was locked in ?"
She said "Yes you were more obedient and you did things for me and around the house without asking"
And what about now i asked "Now your back to the way you were before chastity"
I didnt get the chance to question her further.......

Im starting to feel the need to masturbate again and i did 3 days ago yet i feel the need to do it again and i probably will..ejaculation time in 20 seconds

I think my Wife/KH is happy with my premature ejaculation training as she said that she will be stopping my edging sessions in the next 3 weeks or less as im now at 30 seconds or less and at times Instant ejaculation when im allowed inside her.
Im gonna miss those edging sessions

Ive broken all the rules on my Conditioning sheet.

No nagging
Maintain pubic area
Putting her needs first
No looking at her naked body
Knock on her Bedroom door before entering
Groping her without permission
Standing behind her
cleaning up after her at all times
Taking off her shoes
Massages
Getting her clothes ready
Breakfast in bed every day
The list goes on and ive broken then all now.Ok so alot of these were new additions to the last list and i had yet to learn them all without checking the list from time to time.

So ive Chastity sinned lol.

Untill next time.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

From my perspective as a relative newbie i think that you should consider going back to doing those things again without being asked to show "willing". Then maybe your KeyHolder might decide to "allow" you to be locked up.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

From my perspective as a relative newbie i think that you should consider going back to doing those things again without being asked to show "willing". Then maybe your KeyHolder might decide to "allow" you to be locked up.

d
Cheers D.

Im gonna wait n see and also have a chat with her, Ive been working SO MUCH lately so chats about anything have been very short.

For me being locked up gives me no pleasure unless she is involved and that involvement cant be forced on her.

Some of the things i wasn't allowed to do (Looking at her naked body) was simply to stop my erections and for her control.

ive a few day off coming up so ill have to wait n see what she wants.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

So im back in my Device now, Not fulltime but mostly at bed time and a few hours during the day at home.
Its been about 3 weeks of freedom and ive enjoyed a few Os not many..maybe 5.

PE training is on a break as i O roughly about 1 min or less.

Edging sessions will cease now as my KH no longer desires to edge me :o
The will be no more PIV sex too :o

On the plus i will receive a flesh light soon and this will be my only source of edging or PIV like sex under her instruction.
0 x