[belocked] What have I started?

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
belocked

Re: [belocked] What have I started?

Post by belocked »

locked4her55 wrote:I absolutely agree with your 1 - 8.
I think there are lots of other people who agree, but it's good to hear someone say so. Thanks.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

It's been a while since I last posted so time for an update.

My KH finally released me earlier this month after 24 days 24/7 with no release, a new record for me. As always it led to wonderful Os for both of us, followed by me being too grumpy to want to lock up again. I left it to my KH to decide when, but I said it had to be a weekend as I would try out my new smaller JB. A couple of weeks went by with some good PIV before she started nagging at me on weekdays, until eventually I bit the bullet and locked up immediately after work (and she didn't even notice until the next morning). It's a tight fit as it's both shorter and smaller diameter but I lasted 3 nights before having to call a halt as it was burning under the balls. I compared the old and new JBs and couldn't see any difference in gap or ring size (except the new ring is round) but it felt like the cage was pressing harder against the balls and trying to rotate up so pushing against the underside of the balls. I've self-diagnosed this as needing a wider gap so I'm planning to try widening it myself tomorrow. I know my KH is disappointed that I'm unlocked again, and if I don't get this sorted out soon I'll be back in the bigger JB.

The interesting difference is that the new JB is small enough not to allow even a bit of an erection. In the old one I could get part-erect, but in the couple of days I wore the new one there was nothing and no emotions related to erections. I didn't even seem able to make myself excited, but I have to add that I was very busy at work and my KH was distracted by other events so we didn't really try it out. I'm looking forward to trying again for longer to see if this is really the case. No view yet on whether that would be good or bad.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

I left off last time saying I had unlocked because I had ball burn. I thought I had increased the gap but had the same problem the next time I tried; 3 days and I unlocked again. My KH decided I had lost interest in being locked so I remained unlocked for about 3 weeks, but I went on the honor system with plenty of T&D. It got to the point that I had to work pretty hard not to orgasm during play as she really enjoys playing with my balls and penis. Finally she was ready for PIV and we both enjoyed the moment.

Last weekend I worked more on the JB and made sure I had opened the gap. Just as well as my KH decided to lock me again earlier this week. The gap is definitely now bigger and the ball burn has gone so it's way more comfortable, and I gave her the key this time after a day's testing. It's smaller too so there's less risk of it being noticed by friends and colleagues which keeps me more relaxed at work. The downside is that there's no possibility of even a partial erection, my balls seem to be gently expanding and seem very full, and now she knows it's comfortable I'll be locked until she decides that she's ready. However, I'm pretty sure she'll unlock me before a medical appointment next week so I don't think I'll be breaking any of my past records.

The verdict on the new JB? Going shorted has really helped, and the round base ring seems more comfortable than the oval one. The jury is still out deciding whether I have gone *too* small.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

belocked wrote:The jury is still out deciding whether I have gone *too* small.
The verdict came after a week - it is too small. The gap was fine but making the cage both shorter and tighter was too much, and it became increasingly uncomfortable. Fortunately my KH was ready for fun so I was released for another wonderful PIV session. Lots of T&D during the past week, with clear instructions that I'd be caged if I orgasmed anywhere other than in her. Great and frustrating fun, with more PIV yesterday. Our sex life is so much better than it used to be before we discovered chastity :D

My KH has told me to go back in the cage while she's out, so I'm going back to the old larger cage. I'll take the opportunity to decide what changes I would like, maybe just 1/8 shorter.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

So much for going back to the old cage; it felt way too big and uncomfortable so I asked to go back to the small cage. After a couple of days my KH allowed me to change back, and trusted me me with the key. I took the opportunity for a good shave and cleaning in the shower, and I was very tempted to jerk off for the physical release. I didn't, because I knew I would suffer later, and I just locked up again and left the key by the bed. In some ways I think I should have gone for it anyway both for the fun and to see what the penalty would have been, but when I mentioned it she said I would have been locked for the entire summer. I don't like being locked when travelling on holiday so I think I did the right thing.

Now I just have to adjust to the small cage again and see if it sorts itself out. I hope so or else I'll have to work out with MM how I can change one or both cages to be a perfect fit. There are real downsides to being a grower.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

belocked wrote:Now I just have to adjust to the small cage again and see if it sorts itself out
Well, it didn't. When released after nearly 2 weeks I had abrasions around the shaft from the cage ring nearest the base, and the speck or 2 of blood prevented PIV much to the unhappiness of my KH (and me).

I've asked MM for advice now and I'm hoping they can do something to make the bigger cage work for me. Obviously the small cage is just too small.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Some weeks have passed and the JB has been back to be modified and is sitting on the shelf in the bedroom. Why? Partly because we've had our best sex life in years, but mainly because I have some medical appointments including the urologist where I can't be caged. They will all be done soon and my KH has been clear that I'm going back in the cage next week.

I've enjoyed the past few weeks of self-denial and good sex, and I've enjoyed the freedom, but I find myself missing the less-regular but spectacular sex that comes (pun intended) after being caged for a couple of weeks or more. The tension really builds up and we drive each other wild when I'm finally unlocked. Having regular erections really reduces the tension/pressure and excitement. I know I won't want to lock up, but I'll do it anyway.

My KH may also be close to telling a friend whose marriage could do with some help, and I find the thought exciting just to have someone else know. The step beyond, having to exhibit my cage in use, is both terrifying and exciting at the same time, and I still can't work out how I will react if the time ever comes. I've read here about a couple of other guys who have done it and they seemed to cope OK so I suppose I would too. And I know that I will have little choice if my KH decides on it; she would give me an ultimatum of showing it or remaining locked indefinitely. We'll see.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

My KH finally had me lock up again yesterday. She seemed a bit surprised when we went to bed, and she said that she thought I hadn't wanted to lock up again so hadn't insisted earlier in the week after my last medical appointment. I had to explain that it's now entirely up to her; I won't lock myself, but I will if she insists. I think she understands now. Perhaps it was too long a break since I was last locked, but she will soon see the difference in me.
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

It can get much worse. We started out like you and two years later I am wearing a custom device 24/7 and down to 3-4 orgasms a year, working on just having just one eventually. When my wife is out with the girls a few nights a week, she has me wear a bra and panties while I wait for her to get home. If I bug her too much about sex, I get caned or paddled until my butt is bruised. When we started, my wife was horrified when she gave me a small bruise and now she makes sure both buns are covered in them. It can get worse, much worse, my friend. :)
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

It turns out that she was distracted by something last week, and now she's fully back in the swing of T&D. I'm a little taller than her and she's noticed that her hand is at exactly the same height as my balls, so she takes every opportunity to rub and gently squeeze them. She also said that she wants to have a really good time and that means keeping me locked at least 3 weeks. Who am I to argue?
0 x