[belocked] What have I started?

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
belocked

Re: [belocked] What have I started?

Post by belocked »

Finally locked up again after a week of trying different CB6Ks combinations, none of which feels right, and trying to figure out MM JB sizing (which seems even more difficult as I get different sizing each time I measure). My wife/KH worries about it not fitting right but is excited to have control again. I've managed to avoid orgasm when unlocked so it's now 2 weeks and counting, and I know I won't be unlocked until my wife is ready. I'm already excited just at the thought of what she may be planning.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

I just knew the cb6ks wasn't right, and one of my balls came out today. Fortunately I was home so able to get the key and change to a smaller ring and longer spacer. So happy it was at home not at work, but I may take an emergency key with me tomorrow to be safe.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Don't now about the ring size (you should be able to slip one finger between the ring and your scrotum) but it sounds like you need a shorter spacer, not longer, to keep a ball from slipping out.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
belocked

Post by belocked »

Yeah, you're right, the longer spacer didn't work so I went back to the same one as before. OK overnight but painful under the balls this morning at work so I had to use the emergency key I took with me. We're both disappointed but I think we'll take a break after an unhappy week. Maybe I can now sort out MM spacing so I can order a JB.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Been taking a break and trying to get MM sizing right. I thought I had the base ring sorted until my right ball decided to play hide and seek at the weekend, so I'll have to go down another size despite the problems getting the ring on in the first place.

But that's now on hold as my wife told me this evening that she wanted me locked up again. Once done I asked why and she said that missed the extra affection. I don't dare ask how long it will be as I can tell it's until she's ready. I've downsized my cb6ks ring so I hope I can cope.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

3 days in and a wife happy to be getting extra attention. Just ordered my MM JB; it has to be more comfortable than the cb6ks. Thanks to MM for the advice.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

So what's new? Things were humming on Saturday and my wife unlocked me late afternoon so I could shower and be ready for the evening. Events conspired against us so nothing happened, and when we went to bed she told me to lock up again. Things hurt Sunday morning (see below) so I had to be unlocked to recover. Everything was quiet until the evening when my wife said "Sorry, but you need to be locked up again". She's definitely getting into (my) chastity, and loving every minute of the extra attention. I don't know how long this lockup will be; a few days I expect.

Now for the bit that makes me feel dumber than dumb. Sunday morning I had one particular spot that hurt under the left ball, and same spot that's hurt several times before. Finally I had a good look at the cb6ks base ring only to find some raised writing one one side only just where I've been hurting. Obviously the writing has been rubbing away and causing the pain. So how come I never looked before? As I said, dumber than dumb. Last night I checked carefully when I put it on so the writing's the other side and, hey presto, no problem. I've even wondering about using a shorter spacer next time.

Feeling good, and just wishing that MM could build and deliver much faster (like today!).
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Still locked up, and wanting to thank everyone who's posted here before as it has helped me know what to expect. The emotions have been up and down but stayed just about under control. This morning I had to think very consciously about not telling my wife what to do and letting her take the lead; sometimes it's not so easy to be submissive.

I was allowed out on Tuesday for a visit to a client site where I wasn't sure about bathroom arrangements. Actually I was surprised my wife said yes, though she made it clear it was only until I got home, and I'm sort of disappointed she agreed. She likes the new me and I've told her that I suspect she will keep me locked up semi-permanently once the JB arrives. She didn't really answer, but she did smile.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Let out today for PIV, and we both had a wonderful time; it makes it all worthwhile. Now just wondering when I get caged again.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Locked up for a few days last week until my wife decided to let me out and bring me to orgasm Sunday morning. No PIV so she did the hard work, and not because I asked; I think she felt I needed the release. I felt grumpy the rest of the day, and not much better today. Is it because it was just me and not her? I don't know.

As expected, and I as warned her, the affection level has plummeted and I'm back to having to make an effort to help around the house instead of wanting to do it. The rational part of me dislikes needing to be locked up to show the affection I feel, and the irrational part now wants me to be locked up so that I will show it. Life would be much easier if I could just be that affectionate anyway.

At least I don't have to try to hide the cb6ks bulge at work for now (I have no idea when she will tell me to lock up again, perhaps not until after some international travel coming soon). Come on MM please, I'm looking forward to my JB.
0 x