[belocked] What have I started?

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
belocked

Re: [belocked] What have I started?

Post by belocked »

My Jailbird finally arrived, but came while I've been sick with flu and laid up in bed so not really ready. The base ring seems too big so I'm wondering whether it's a result of being ill or just ordering the wrong size. I'll give it a few days to see what changes before making any decisions, though the JB does seem comfortable anyway and a huge improvement over the CB6KS. Here's to a speedy recovery.
0 x
orinthsone

Post by orinthsone »

belocked wrote:The base ring seems too big so I'm wondering whether it's a result of being ill or just ordering the wrong size.
If it seems too big, it almost definitely is. I'm surprised at how small I had to go for mine. The rule Mistress MM gave me is that you should be unable to fit two fingers under the ring past the first knuckle, even when completely flaccid. Don't fret too much, though; they will downsize the ring for you for like $20 or something.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

It could be you need a smaller ring size but give it a bit, if it's not falling off, to see how it actually wears. Getting it resized is easy. When I spoke to Mistress MM about our ring size, we were told the ring should fit snug and your index finger to the first knuckle should fit under. We are in NY and it cost us $10 to resize a ring plus we had to pay for shipping it back to MM.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
belocked

Post by belocked »

LadynMonkey wrote:It could be you need a smaller ring size but give it a bit, if it's not falling off, to see how it actually wears.
So far (3 days) it's been OK, including a day back at work. I'm going to wait days (or weeks) before making any changes, especially as I'm in Europe and the time and cost to return it is daunting without being absolutely sure of what to change. I still have the sizing rings so I'll try those again too, if I get the opportunity (my KH really like the JB).
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

My KH kept me in for over a week before letting me out for a wonderful PIV session. The JB is great, much more comfortable and hygienic than the CB6000S, but the base ring is definitely too big. I'm going to have the base ring reduced by one size and also get an extra another size smaller. My KH is now disappointed that the JB needs to go back, and with the time it takes to/from Europe I'll be out until Easter and maybe beyond.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I completely understand! We're going to have to send our Revenge back out to Germany but we have other devices to use in place so it's not as frustrating. Still annoying lol

Good luck!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
belocked

Post by belocked »

My wife decided not to wait for the JB to come back and had me go back in the CB6KS yesterday evening. It's a great way of reminding me how uncomfortable the CB is compared to the JB. It may not be for long from the way she's talking, but who knows?
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

belocked wrote:It may not be for long from the way she's talking
I was right, and wrong. Uncaged after 2 days, lots of T&D leading to a ruined O, and back in again.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Been unlocked a while waiting for the resized JB to come back. It arrived yesterday and my KH wanted to see it in use immediately so of course I obliged. Fits much better, and I have a 2nd even smaller base ring in reserve now. I kept the keys for the 1st night and day to make sure everything worked ok, so now it's time to hand them over.

The past weekend was really good, with both of us taking the opportunity knowing that the JB was on its way. Good memories for the next days (and weeks?).
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

So much for expecting a long lockup. My KH could only wait 48 hours before wanting it off, and we both had spectacular O's maybe because I couldn't get the base ring off in the excitement of the moment. No mention of locking up again so I'm free for now.
0 x