[belocked] What have I started?

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences

Re: [belocked] What have I started?

Postby belocked » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:47 am

Its been a long time since my last update. All I can say is that chastity isn't enough to save a relationship. We're still together, but it's been a tough year and I still don't know if we'll save our marriage or not.

My wife isn't interested in chastity at all. The only time I used the cage was after the summer holiday. I'd put on weight and wanted to lose it but knew it would be tough. I decided a week with exercise but no booze would help so I bought a kitchen safe, set it for a week with the keys inside, and locked myself in my cage. I told myself that any infraction would mean a reset. I soon wanted out enough that I did everything I needed to get out at the end of the week. It worked great! Maybe not a typical use of a cage but highly motivational.
belocked

Postby johnny1 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:47 pm

Hey - I read through your journal and found it very interesting, though the last bit was a bit of a twist. Any updates?
johnny1

Postby belocked » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:41 pm

johnny1 wrote:Any updates?

The marriage is recovering slowly, but has a long way to go. Chastity just doesn't seem important right now as we have bigger stuff to sort out.
belocked

Postby johnny1 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:40 pm

Understandable. I guess I meant to ask how things are going in general, rather than chastity-wise. Glad to hear it's headed back in the right direction. Best of luck.
johnny1

Previous

Return to The Journey