[chastehub] better husband, better lover

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
chastehub
Re: [chastehub] better husband, better lover

Post by chastehub »

Lady M wrote:Good luck and I hope things are very frustrating for you! :)
:?
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

We're 12 days, 20 hours and 56 minutes into this current denial period, but who's counting. So far so good. i'm not clawing at the cage and am not wildly horny, but maybe that will happen as we get further into the month. We have been on the go and haven't had much couple time, but i have managed to bring MyBride to a couple nice orgasms. There has been very little teasing from her side, although as i was leaving for work yesterday and we kissed goodbye, she reached down and gave the boys a quick squeeze. The journey continues...
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

It has now been 22 days since my last O. i didn't keep careful records of my longest time without an O before, but it was on the order of 14 days, so we're well into uncharted territory. And due to the agreement made on 31Mar (see earlier post), i won't have an O for at least 10 more days. Going without an O this long hasn't been as bad as i thought it might be, but there also hasn't been a lot of teasing.

Having said that, the other night as we snuggled in bed She reached down and started playing with the twins and stroking me through the JB cage. She has always enjoyed playing with the twins, but stroking me through the cage was new (and prior to this year, impossible with the CB6000). Within minutes i was as hard as i could get in the cage, and She continued stroking me through the bars for some time as i moaned with pleasure and frustration. She then stopped, kissed me goodnight, rolled over and asked me to spooon Her to sleep. i laid there wide awake for an hour listening to Her breathing deepen as She drifted off, while i waited for my boner to subside and counted my lucky stars with a big smile on my face.

Since the start of April we have had a few sessions where i've brought her to some nice Os, but not as many as we would like. Our play time has been limited due in large part to poor calendar management, with the biggest problem being the scheduling early events on Saturday and Sunday. We're reworking our priorities and calendars to keep weekend mornings open for play time, in addition to our already scheduled Monday night dates. I'm looking forward to more couple time!
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

Wow! MyBride is an amazing lady! Yesterday after we woke and had some snuggle time, MyBride told me to go wait in the bathroom. When she finally told me to come out i found she had readied the bed with restraints and soon i was spread eagle and unable to move. She pulled out the key and removed the cage, which left me straining for her touch. i can't remember a time that i was more wanting.

After some slow, romantic teasing she started a nice hand job. i think her intent was just to tease me, but after 23 days of being locked up and thanks to lots of teasing in the prior week, i was at the edge in an instant. i warned her that i was there, but she kept going and when she saw me start over the falls she let me have a full on O. It was fantastic, and left me in a gelatinous afterglow of love and appreciation for MyBride.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

chastehub wrote:i think her intent was just to tease me...
We had some couple time last night and we reflected on our session Sunday morning. She mentioned that my O seemed especially intense (it was, the most intense ever) and i pointed out that after 20+ days of denial i had a lot of pent up energy. She asked "you keep track of the days since your last O?" and i said "well, on 31Mar we set a challenge that April was a no O month, and we were 20 days into April" (not to mention, doesn't every guy in chastity know exactly how long its been?). She said "oh, I forgot about that challenge." So it turns out Her intent that morning was not to tease, but to go the distance.

In hindsight, that probably added some intensity to our session since as She was bringing me close i was thinking i wasn't allowed to cum and was holding back with all my might. i was expecting her to stop any moment and leave me at the edge, and then as i started to cum i thought she would ruin it. When she didn't do either, it turned into the most intense O ever.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

It has been over a month since i posted, in part because we took a vacation from chastity play while my sore spot healed up. There is one spot under the base ring of my JB where i get a small sore; as i look down it is just right of the lock post. Always in the exact same spot. It looks like a layer or two of skin are being rubbed off leaving a small divot.

i have tried all kinds of lubes and lotions to prevent it from forming. And once the sore spot forms it won't heal until we take a break; i have tried bandaids, bandages of all forms and lots of topical medications, but with the ring over that spot it steadily gets worse until she unlocks me and we take a break.

Recently we took a fairly long break, probably close to two weeks, to make sure things healed fully, but despite a premium lube, within a day of locking back up the sore spot returned. I'm using bandaids and a topical medication to slow the growth of the sore spot until next week when she'll need to unlock me for almost 2 months of traveling.

When she unlocks me i'll do some more work on the base ring. i had a problem with multiple sore spots

http://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopic ... =20#p90778

when I first got the JB, and after wire brushing and polishing the base ring all but this one sore spot resolved. There is nothing visible to the naked eye or touch, but i'll try more wire brushing and polishing. I have a hard time believing it is the ring itself though, because although the ring does tend to find one orientation and stay there, it does move around some too, and this sore spot is very localized.

The sore spot aside, I love the JB; it is incredibly comfortable and i forget i'm wearing it (except, of course, when it is doing the job it was designed for). This sore spot is preventing full-on play, however, and that is more frustrating than the full-on play itself. Our long breaks from chastity have reminded me how differently i behave, both in and out of the bedroom, when i don't have the constant reminder of her control and authority over me. i like the locked up me better.

Yesterday morning i brought her to a nice O, and then she said we were done and needed to get up and get ready for the day. i asked if she knew how much power she had over me and she said "yes, and i want to use it more." Also, I had put a new lock, the Abus 65/20

http://www.amazon.com/65-20-KD-Brass-Pa ... 04C2YKYO/2

on my amazon wish list, and without me knowing she bought it, and one evening gave me the key to the old lock along with the new lock open and ready for use (no key) and told me to swap out locks. More and more she's enjoying the game, and so am i. Hopefully i can figure out the cause of this "sore spot" and get it resolved. I'll have 2 full months to heal, and then we'll try again.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

We had a quiet summer in the chastity department due to a lot of travel -- we just dabbled a little -- but i'm now 2 days into an approximately 40 day lockup that will timeout on our anniversary. We tried a 30 day lockup in the past, but only got about 20 days in before MyBride forgot we were going for 30 days and gave me an orgasm.

i saw a post about a couple making a bet: her getting a romantic getaway if she kept him locked up, and him getting a fishing trip if she didn't, so i proposed the same to MyBride. We haven't figured out what each wins if the other loses the bet, but have agreed to think about that and formalize the bet in a couple days. With our anniversary to mark the date, and the incentives of the bet, we'll see if we go the distance this time.

i'm excited to explore these uncharted waters of extended tease and denial, and discover what it is like to go that long without an O. One other thing that has limited us in the past is a hot spot that forms in the same spot at the top of my JB's basering. I have an oval ring, and recently put it in a vice to round it a little. So far so good, but this is the first extended wear since i made the adjustments so it is too soon to tell.

In other JB news, i was locked up a while back and quite horny, so i started to masturbate myself with the cage on and managed to cum. No vibrator; i know can easily cum while locked with the help of a vibrator. i was quite surprised and also troubled since isn't the prevention of masturbation the whole point of the cage? Based on some Tame Lion posts, i believe my cage is a 1/4in too long, and that may have contributed to my "success", so after this lockup period i plan to get that adjusted. Anyone else ever manage to masturbate to orgasm in their cage?
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I was successful once in my CB6000s but that temptation broke the device.

I tried once in my JB but failed and I was ok with that.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

i'm now 10 days without an orgasm, with about 30 more days ahead of me. So far it hasn't been too bad; i'm not clawing at the cage..........yet.

We did have a first: about 4 days in MyBride released me from the cage, teased me but held short of an orgasm, and then locked me back up. She tied me to the bed, unlocked the cage and then played with me while watching her favorite TV show. She would get me aroused, then take a break, get me aroused, take a break; over and over. This went on for 40 minutes. She stayed way back from the edge, maybe because as i get close She has a hard time stopping Herself. Regardless, it was wonderful and a huge step for Her. i'm looking forward to more of those sessions, but right now we're battling colds and playtime has been on hold.

The biggest frustration is with the basering on my JB: during extended wear it rubs me raw in one small spot, the same spot every time. i bought the oval ring, so after consulting with MM i put the basering in my vice and rounded it out. It seems more comfortable and fit / function is still good, but that spot had already been rubbed raw and is not healing while the ring is on. i'm going to have to ask for a break from the cage to allow things to heal, and do my best to avoid temptation during my time unlocked. i'm not sure what is causing this extremely localized problem, and i'm hoping the round ring will fix it; i've tried polishing the ring, all kinds of lubes and lotions, so if it doesn't fix the problem i'm out of ideas.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

Since my last post we took a little chastity break to let things thoroughly heal, but have been back at the chastity game for a couple weeks now. Other than an 8 hour break due to metal detectors at a sporting event, and a 36 hour break due to an out-of-town trip, She's kept me locked continuously. Rounding the basering has helped, and although "that spot" is still sensitive, it isn't being rubbed raw like it was before. i guess for some people the oval ring just doesn't work well.

For the first time since we bought it, i'm finally able to wear the JB indefinitely. Gulp :? <tugs on lock and mumbles something incoherent>
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub