[chastehub] better husband, better lover

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
chastehub
Re: [chastehub] better husband, better lover

Post by chastehub »

i gave up orgasms for Lent, and thankfully Lent finally ended on Thursday.

On Friday we woke and i slowly brought MyBride to a nice orgasm. She tugged on my cage and said "tonight I'm going to tie you to the bed and give you a nice orgasm." After 48 days of being locked up it was all i could think about all day. True to her word, that night she tied me to the bed, but at first she didn't unlock me. She slowly played with me through the cage and had me yearning for a full erection. After about 20 minutes she had me wondering if she was going to unlock me, but she finally pulled out the key, unlocked me and went to work (first time she had touched me without the cage since the start of Lent). The feeling of her touch was beyond wonderful. She proceeded slowly and eventually had me to the edge. i asked if i could cum and she said "I haven't decided, but not right now." Oh God, i was desperate and loving the way she exerted control. She continued slowly and when i let her know i was close she stopped. Normally at that point i would not have cum and things would have calmed back down, but i was so aroused without any further stimulation i continued up and over the edge to a ruined orgasm. i truly tried to stop myself, but the hot scene combined with all the pent of pressure was too much for me. She was not happy with me for cumming without permission and after untying me she told me to lock up.

On Saturday we again had a morning session with her having a nice orgasm. There was no mention of unlocking me. But Saturday night she decided to work on her backlog of recorded TV shows. She tied me to the bed and played with me through the cage while she watched her shows. After some heavy teasing i let her know i had a bad pinch under my balls. i thought she would untie me for a moment so i could fix things, but instead she pulled out the key and unlocked the cage. She continued to slowly play with me as she finished watching her shows and it was pure, wonderful torture. As she turned off the TV i begged her to finish me. She began to stroke me and i wondered if again she would stop, or ruin my orgasm, but she had mercy and allowed me a full orgasm. It was the most intense i've ever experienced and left me truly spent. She is becoming very good at teasing me, and i'm starting to understand all the fun and frustration long term chastity can bring.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

Yesterday i wrote a love letter to MyBride expressing how much i love that after 3 1/2 years of chastity play we have rediscovered the romance and sex we enjoyed early in our marriage. i confessed that through the "dry years" i had been masturbating; in essence wasting sexual energy that should have been directed at her. It was the first time i had confessed that to her, and after reading the letter she acknowledged during those times she too wasn't making much effort in the romance department (although she said nothing about whether she was masturbating or not).

Despite all the progress we've made, i think i still have room for growth (not in the cage, but in our romantic life). i can still be very selfish at times and not terribly thoughtful or helpful around the house. i also, at times, can try to exert control in the form of what MyBride calls "barking;" i'll use an authoritative tone that she doesn't appreciate (i even did that once while she had me tied to the bed - not smart). So in the letter i proposed a 45 day "better husband" challenge (we just finished the "giving up orgasms for Lent" challenge).

The better husband challenge builds on things we're already doing. It consists of two daily check-ins -- one morning, one night -- where i kneel at her feet and we talk. i've already been doing a morning check-in: kneeling and kissing her feet to signal my love and devotion to her, and i've found that kneeling before her is such a submissive posture and stokes my submissive fires. The change we're making is we're adding an evening check-in, and we're adding talking during those check-ins. During the morning check-in, while i'm kneeling before her, she will tell me things she wants me to do for her that day or behaviors she wants me to work on. I'm to make those things my focus for the day. During the evening check-in, while i'm kneeling before her, i'm to ask about her day and listen intently. She will also use that time to provide feedback on how i did on the things she asked me to do. i'm only to talk about my day when asked.

Finally, we added the rule that if / when i'm not being thoughtful, or i'm barking, or she needs me to do something, she can say "kneel" and i'm to immediately stop talking and kneel before her, await her instructions and immediately correct any problems or do what is requested.

She agreed to my proposal, and my hope is that by the end of the 45 days she sees good progress and is even happier with our romantic life.
1 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

chastehub wrote:Yesterday i wrote a love letter to MyBride expressing how much i love that after 3 1/2 years of chastity play we have rediscovered the romance and sex we enjoyed early in our marriage.
A quick note: after i wrote the letter, and before she read it, we met for lunch. During lunch she told me about her morning where she met with a friend whose marriage is falling apart. There are many issues, but among them is a total lack of intimacy. It is a very sad situation. i realize that our marriage too was in an intimacy death spiral; adding chastity play has breathed new life into the romantic part of our marriage, and that spills over into all the other parts of our marriage.

MyBride recognizes the benefits of chastity play, and now she often asks: "will i still be locking up your crank when we're in the nursing home?" i don't know, but i sure hope so!
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

During the day Sunday MyBride said She was going to "rock my world" that night. When Sunday night rolled around She wasn't feeling well, and the evening ended with me just holding Her. Monday night She told me to "get out the stuff," which means the bondage cuffs, and She secured me spread-eagle to the bed. Then She removed the cage, removed Her panties, lubed us up and climbed aboard. She told me i did NOT have permission to cum, and then She proceeded to ride me while fingering Herself to a huge orgasm. She had never done that before and it was HOT, HOT, HOT! i managed not to cum, but it had been 8 days, so i was very horny and it took everything i had to hold back.

As soon as She climbed off She grabbed some more lube and began stroking the penis. i was wondering if this was going to be just an edging session, a full-on orgasm or something in-between . As i approached the edge i let Her know i was getting close and asked Her if i had permission to cum. Much to my relief She said "yes." In seconds She stroked me to a mind blowing orgasm that lasted a very very long time. After a little cleanup She removed the cuffs and told me to lock back up as soon as things settled down.

It was the most amazing night. i did not suggest to Her the idea of ordering me not to cum and then using my penis to help Her get off; that was all Her doing. i love how She is taking control and enjoying it. She truly rocked my world!
1 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

It has been a long time since i've posted on the forum...in part due to all the problems accessing the forums caused by hackers and their redirect trick. :evil:

Since my last post, MyBride and i have continued to play with chastity off and on. When we're playing i don't wear the jailbird to work -- i lock up when i get home and she releases me before i leave in the morning -- but i took a two week vacation for the holidays, and since this has been a quiet holiday with no travel, i've been locked up continuously since 16Dec. MyBride has woken up everyday to lots of cuddling, and most days she's been willing to continue on to a nice orgasm. About every 4th day she has tied me spread eagle to the bed, unlocked me and played with me. She still has trouble "being mean," however, so every time she has unlocked me she has brought me to orgasm, albeit very nice toe curling orgasm. It is an interesting dichotomy discussed a million times on this forum, but while i love the orgasms, i would also like to experience being stirred into a horny froth followed by immediate lock up.

Nevertheless, our play is wonderful and i have so much to be thankful for. But i still hope someday she will take things up another level.
1 x
Sincerely,

chastehub