[gbackman] Today was my first day

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Gbackman

[gbackman] Today was my first day

Post by Gbackman »

Hi all,
I am happy to say that today is my official first day of wearing the CB-6000 all day. Today being 6/1 and my first day, my KH let me jack off while I was smelling her feet. She says that I can cum in the morning then lock it away. I hope that she will start to make me wear it for days, weeks, on end. She seems to ignore it during the day but at night she is starting to get kinky.
0 x
Gbackman

Current Device = CB-6000
Gbackman

Re: [gbackman] Today was my first day

Post by Gbackman »

:) well I made it though the first day and night. I woke up from time to time. It wasn't any thing I couldn't handle. I did talk with the wife(KH) and she is looking me up for a 72 hour cage lock up. But not sure when I can actually cum. So exciting!!!!! It is the most amazing feeling knowing your KH is in control.
0 x
Gbackman

Current Device = CB-6000
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Your post brings back memories. I remember receiving my first device, a CB 6000. My spouse tried to put it on me while we were playing in bed and I got so excited that she couldn't get it on. Later in the day, after some practice, I managed to install it and went to show her. She laughed and commented how funny it looked. Several hours and attempted erections later, I was thinking, man, this has got to come off. I started wearing the device off and on. It excited me so much that I frequently masturbated after removing it. The first turning point was when my spouse wanted some action and I couldn't because I'd just wanked. She made me reinstall the device, took the keys and said, we'll see if you are ready after a few days. She teased the heck out of me every day. Ah, the good old days!! :D
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Gbackman

Post by Gbackman »

Everything has been great. My KH came home last night around 8pm told me that I could be let out. Like a good boy I didn't touch my dick till she aloud. As the night was passing she told me to jack off because I was getting fussy. :) my balls were full of cum. Huge! I started to jack off and was told to blow my load in my own face. :) yes yes I did. It was an awesome organism. I normally jack off all day by now I am denied useless sb says. After I cummed she turned around and locked me up and sent me to bed.
0 x
Gbackman

Current Device = CB-6000
Breed36

Post by Breed36 »

Gbackman wrote:Everything has been great. My KH came home last night around 8pm told me that I could be let out. Like a good boy I didn't touch my dick till she aloud. As the night was passing she told me to jack off because I was getting fussy. :) my balls were full of cum. Huge! I started to jack off and was told to blow my load in my own face. :) yes yes I did. It was an awesome organism. I normally jack off all day by now I am denied useless sb says. After I cummed she turned around and locked me up and sent me to bed.
Nice. Wait till she lets you jack off and stops you at the edge only to return you to lockup. Sigh

Glad to see you are on the path
0 x