[TMcDHJ]Getting what I wished for.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
TMcDHJ

Re: [TMcDHJ]Getting what I wished for.

Post by TMcDHJ »

Hello from Mexico. Having a great trip.

I wanted to relate an incident which was rather different to say the least.

We were sitting in a sidewalk bar/cafe having a few beers yesterday afternoon. Lynne had her feet in my lap and I was massaging them. While here she has been wearing my key on an ankle chain so I can see it on a regular basis. We were talking and I was rubbing. A couple that was maybe 10 years younger than us wandered by and I noticed the woman watching me rub Lynne's feet. She nodded at Lynne and asked if they could join us. We are very friendly people and of course we were glad to have the company.

They ordered a couple of beers and we got some more chips and salsa. We were exchanging pleasantries about where we were from etc, etc. They had been married for a little over 20 years and were both in their mid 40's. They lived in a small town in Minnesota. The wife's name was Tamara and her husband was Rob.

After a few minutes, Tamara pointed at Lynne's ankle chain and said, "I have one of those too". With that she reached to her neck and pulled her necklace from under her top. She wasn't talking about the ankle chain. There was a small key hanging from her necklace. She then looked at Lynne and said, "Don't you just love the attention you get when they are locked away and needing an orgasm?"

I felt myself blush and looked over at Rob. He was beet red and it wasn't from the sun. I quickly looked away. For the next hour or so Lynne and Tamara exchanged stories and ideas. I kept glancing around nervously hoping no-one close would overhear their conversation. I noticed Rob doing the same. I was in some discomfort because my damned cock was responding to the humiliation. Rob and I were polite to each other but it was clear that we were both uncomfortable with the situation. Soon they had to leave because they were on a cruise ship and had to be back on board for departure. Lynne and Tamara exchanged contact information and promised to keep in touch when we all returned home.

As they walked away Lynne leaned over and kissed me passionately then said, "come on, my pussy needs licked." Who was I to argue. I followed along like an obedient puppy.

Just thought I'd relate that incident. It was embarrassing and humiliating but oh so much of a turn on. It also got Lynne juiced up too. You just never know.

Well its now day 75 and I seem to be doing fine. While the desire for orgasm and stimulation is ever present, I don't think about it much. I do think about pleasuring my beautiful and sexy wife/keyholder. She told me that we would do the foot massage again this afternoon. She also said was going to add a twist. From time to time she wants me to lift her foot to my lips and lovingly nibble her toes letting everyone see me do it. Damn, humiliation but total excitement too. As much as I hate saying it, I can't wait.

Last pleasurable orgasm: 10/30/2013
Last Milking: 1/5/2013
Next Milking: 1/11/2014
Next Full Orgasm: April 30, 2014
0 x
Happily locked 24/7 since April 30, 2013
by my lovely wife and keyholder.

Currently wearing a MM Jailbird
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Running into another chaste couple! What are the chances of that happening. Pretty hot.

My wife isn't into public display of the "real key" but I know she would do a foot rub anytime, anywhere. :lol:

Enjoy vacation
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Michele

Post by Michele »

So absolutely fantastic! I'd love to run into another Keyholder and be able to chat like that! So freakin awesome!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Day 100. Yep I've made it this far. Haven't had an erection much less an orgasm in 100 days. Actually with the exception of the quick switch in and out of the Bon4 for our trip to Mexico and then back again I haven't been out of the cage. I actually don't even notice it anymore other than when I am trying to get hard.

There were no problems with TSA going or coming. The Bon4 seemed to work well to allow me to pass through security. Had a great trip and got in a lot of diving. Both scuba and muff, ha!!!!

To catch you up on the electro-ejaculation/milking front, Lynne seems to have found the settings that works best for me. She starts out with a low power for a second or two then gives me a short break then again. Over a minute or so, she builds the power and time until she is hitting me with a mid range power for about 4-5 seconds then gives me a 4-5 second break, then repeats. She does this over and over until I am empty. It is a rather intense experience and she loves the funny noises I make. Whereas milking me manually usually takes 20-30 minutes until I am empty, this way only takes maybe 10. Its a good thing too, I really don't think I could take 20 minutes of this treatment. As it is, I am very unsteady on my feet after only ten. 20 minutes and I wouldn't be able to walk.

Lynne has informed me that since this is my 100 day milestone, she plans to really work me over today. Since my cock will not be available, I assume this means my balls and ass are to be the object of her attention. We shall see.

As to how I'm holding up to the total denial, pretty well. I honestly don't think about it much. I know I'm locked for another 80 or so days and have accepted this. Yes I am horny and would truly love to have a full blown, toe curling orgasm, but that is not to be right now and I'm ok with it. When this first started I was very aware of how many days I had to go. Not so much now. Lynne has also informed me that although she agreed to release my cock on April 30th, she did not agree to allow me an orgasm. She said that she might just tie me down, tease the Hell out of my hard cock, then lock me back up and make me wait even longer for my release. Do I think she intends to do this? Six months ago, I would have said "no". Now I''m not so sure. The facts are that it is her decision to make.

I'll let you in on a little secret, part of me hopes that she does.

I'll check back in later.

Last Milking: 1/25/2013
Next Milking: 2/8/2014
0 x

sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I think I have read most of this thread. Wow! I am looking forward to being in retirement!

Two questions: how did the men that became locked up as a result of your wife's chastity evangelism feel about it?

What is this electro ejaculation device? Can you provide a link? is it safe (I thought I heard you were an MD)?

Anyway, thanks for sharing your story!
0 x
TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

sherulestherooster, I think you may have mis-read something. There has only been one couple that started using male chastity as a result of our relationship. Her friend Janice and husband Bill. I would in no way consider Lynne evangelical about this. It is something that we both enjoy very much. As far as pushing the lifestyle to others, that doesn't happen. With Janice and Bill, Janice asked questions which both Lynne and myself answered truthfully. They made there own decision and were in no way pushed into it.

Male chastity and denial along with the other side kinks that go with it will only work in real life if both partners are fully on board. There has to be that intimate trust or it is doomed to failure.

There are several places online where you can by e-stim toys. A Google search will turn up several. I am not sure where Lynne got ours.

Last Milking: 1/25/2013
Next Milking: 2/8/2014
0 x

TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Good day my friends. Thought I'd drop by for a short update.

As of yesterday I have been locked up with no release for 120 days. That's four months with no erection and no orgasm of any kind. I was out for the very few minutes it took to change back and forth to the Bon 4 for our trip to Mexico but that was accomplished with no erection. Liberal use of numbing cream and ice will do that.

I am truly surprised that the past months have been relatively easy. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I think about heading out to the shop and breaking out the bolt cutters but of course I never do. Goes back to that trust issue. Lynne trusts that I won't do that and I don't break that trust.

Speaking of that same bilateral trust that must exist in the type relationship we have, Lynne and I have talked again about getting together with another couple for a long weekend. While I have told her if she'd really like to do it I would be willing to go along, I did tell her that I was very apprehensive and uncomfortable with the whole situation. After a little more discussion, she decided that it wasn't worth putting me in that position so for the foreseeable future that adventure is off. I'm relieved. We may re-visit the possibility at some future date but for now it's off. Lynne has informed Janice and it seems that Bill was also balking at the idea so they both decided it was for the best. Janice will still visit here and Lynne there, but Bill and I will remain strangers.

Even though it’s still a couple of months away, my thoughts are drawn towards April 30th. My release day. Even though Lynne agreed to release me on that day, she never promised me an orgasm. A fact that she has reminded me of several times lately. She has told me that she may get me off, but that she may just tease and torment a cock experiencing its first erection in 6 months only to deny me relief and lock me right back up. She tells me she may do this for weeks before she allows me to orgasm. The thought both terrifies and excites me at the same time. And honestly I am good with whatever she decides . Yes I want an orgasm but I also am intrigued by the denial.

In talking the other night Lynne asked me how I was truly doing with the situation. I told her that all in all I was fine. I had adjusted to being denied and really was ok with it. I continued that my mindset and my impression had changed from “needing an orgasm” to just wanting one. I re-iterated that I really wanted one but didn’t need it. She nodded and asked about not having erections, etc. I told her that I did miss the stimulation but that if she wanted me denied even an erection that was ok too.

She asked me how long I felt like I could go like this and I told her that the way I felt now, I could go as long as she desired it. That made her smile then say “so if I decided I wanted to unlock you, play with you for a little while, not let you cum, then lock you back up for another 6 months, you’d agree. “

Oh shit, things just got real. I truly didn’t know what she was capable of but you know the saying, “in for a penny, in for a pound”, so I nodded and told her “yes”.

She smiled and relieved my anxiety a little when she said she wasn’t planning to do that but was happy to know that she could if she wanted.

“What if I wanted you to go 2 years or maybe 3, would you go for that?” She asked.

I nodded and told her whatever made her happy. I followed that up by telling her I truly hoped she wasn’t serious but that if it was her wish, then I would comply.

We talked a little longer and she revealed that after April 30th she was thinking about limiting me to maybe 5-6 orgasms per year with some of them being ruined or followed by POT. She then asked if I was ok with that and I told her that I was. She informed me that I would be locked at all times from now on and only uncaged when she wanted to play. I would always be restrained when my cock was not locked away and she hoped I remembered what it was like to touch my erect, uncaged, cock because I would not be doing it again. At least not in the foreseeable future. I told her that I was ok with that also and was happy to comply with her wishes.

As we were lying in bed while having this conversation, she lay back, spread her legs, and said “eat me”. I was only too happy to comply. Later as we cuddled after her orgasm, she reached over and massaged my balls as she normally does almost every night. I drifted off to sleep a very happy and content man.

I’ll stop back later and let you all know how things are going.

Last Milking: 2/22/2013
Next Milking: 3/8/2014
1 x

Craig

Post by Craig »

Wow. I love reading your updates - the journey you are on is fascinating and inspiring. Hope all is well with you both.
0 x
Alusian

Post by Alusian »

I noticed you haven't posted in a while. Hope things are ok, and that you'll be back soon, since I enjoy reading about your journey.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Hope you all are A-OK. Have really enjoyed reading your journal and look forward to your return.
0 x