[TMcDHJ]Getting what I wished for.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
TMcDHJ

Re: [TMcDHJ]Getting what I wished for.

Post by TMcDHJ »

Just a brief update to fill you in on my lovely wife's newest methods of tormenting me.

Yesterday was a scheduled milking day and we started the day with my face between her legs licking and sucking her sweet pussy. Throughout the day she would fondle my balls or use her fingernails to lightly scratch my cock through the bars of my cage. This kept me ramped up most of the day. Later in the afternoon she had me paint her toenails and while I was doing that she mentioned that later tonight I would be licking my cum from her freshly painted toes.

I reported to the playroom as ordered and took my place over the milking horse. After I was empty she released me then she sat down in a chair in the room. She told me to get my plate and get between her legs. I was instructed to use my finger and place some of my semen on her toes. After this was done she then told me to lick it off. This was repeated over and over until the plate was empty. I was then told to lick the plate to "get the last drop".

By doing it like this, she extended my cum eating period to almost half an hour. By the time I was done, I was once again straining to break out of my cage.

We showered and retired to the bedroom where she had me eat her to a couple of orgasms after which we drifted off to sleep.

This morning when I got up I found a bottle of lube and my medium butt-plug by my chair. A note told me to insert it and that she would decide when it was to be removed. I did as I was told which once again caused my cock to stir. I picked up my laptop and checked my mail. There was an email from Lynne with several attached links. I was instructed to follow them and that this would be a regular daily exercise. She said after I had followed all the links, I was to scroll down to the bottom of her message but not before.

I clicked on the first, it was a picture of a man in a cage similar to mine with precum dripping. I clicked on the next then the next. They were all very erotic images of men in various stages of chastity, teasing, and torment. The last link was of a video clip of a man restrained on a table while a beautiful young lady stroked his very hard cock. She continued until he had an explosive orgasm. To say that I was jealous would be an understatement.

I returned back to the email and scrolled down. She told me that she hoped I had enjoyed the pictures and that she'd bet that I would love to be the man in the video. She was right. There was another link which I noticed was to our personal cloud server. I clicked it and it was a shot of her with her legs spread wide with her large dildo buried in her hot pussy. The caption was that in a little over 5 months I could replace the dildo with my cock but only if I was a very good boy.

So even though I did get some relief from the milking last night, it has all disappeared. I am now just as horny as I was yesterday and actually more. Once again she has shown that she has a side that I never dreamed she had. I can tell now that she truly intends for my next 6 months to be denial Hell and truth be know, I couldn't be happier. I honestly can't wait to find out what she does next. She really seems to be enjoying this and for that I am extremely happy. Now if I could just get some relief but that won't happen any time soon.

I'll keep you informed.

Last pleasurable orgasm: 10/30/2013
Last Milking: 11/16/2013
Next Milking: 11/30/2013
Next Full Orgasm: April 30, 2014
0 x
Happily locked 24/7 since April 30, 2013
by my lovely wife and keyholder.

Currently wearing a MM Jailbird
kuehle44

Post by kuehle44 »

HI,
Love your journey into chastity. I am in the same relationship with my wife/mistress. I will be locked in my cb6000s chastity tube for one year on 12/24/12/ I am locked and happy, I am a little older then you my wife is ten years younger and is in good shape.
I am milked every two weeks and forced to eat my own cum. My wife love to have her pussy eaten with me locked up with no relief.

My wife loves to tease me and even humiliate me which i also enjoy. I am hoping my wife will continue doing these things to me. She has taken many photo's of my cock locked in my cb6000s
Hope to read more about your journey/
This is my first post.
JR
0 x
TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Thought I'd check in again. I've now completed 30 days without release. No orgasm of any kind. No erection of any kind. While I do try to get hard, the "glove fit" Jailbird prevents this from happening. Much, much, better than the 6000s. I highly recommend that if you plan to be locked up for extended periods that you spend the money for a custom cage. I have had absolutely no problems of any kind over the past month. Unless I am trying to get hard, I honestly don't realize I'm wearing it. Well not quite true but some of you know what I mean.

Yesterday was my scheduled milking and it went off as usual. I was actually hoping to be allowed to eat my cum from Lynne's feet because that does turn me on and makes the act less disgusting. It was not to be . She strapped me down and drained me onto a plate which I then licked clean. Yukk! After I was released she had me wear my strap-op and I brought her to a couple of orgasms before she was satisfied.

As we lie in bed before going to sleep she will massage my balls making me groan. She then will tease my cock through the openings in my cage with her fingernails which can get rather intense. After she tires of this she rolls over and goes to sleep leaving me extremely frustrated.

She has not used her strap-on to take my ass lately and as embarrassing as it is to say it, I miss it. Although extremely humiliating it does give me some small amount of pleasure and relief. I have been forced to use a butt-plug on occasion and once she had me insert one of the vibrating plugs that operates from a wireless remote. We then got dressed and went out to dinner. All through the meal she would turn it on and off at her pleasure. To say it was distracting is an understatement. When we returned home and undressed there was quite a lot of "drips" in my underwear. She lay back and I buried my face in her pussy. She was rather wet also so I gather she enjoyed my predicament.

She did tell me yesterday that her friend Janice would be coming back for a visit in a few weeks. Although Janice has been taken in to our confidence so to speak I am still apprehensive about her visit. Being exposed to someone else really pushes the edge of my comfort envelope but that is what makes it so damned exciting. Lynne told me that Janice has successfully converted her husband to 24/7 chastity also and they do talk regularly. He is also now wearing a Jailbird. At least that is what I'm told. I truly hope he is as happy in the lifestyle as I am.

Lynne told me that Janice would like for the 4 of us to get together for a long weekend some time. Janice thinks it might be fun. Lynne didn't say whether she liked the idea or not. That's something Lynne and I will really need to have a serious discussion about. I'm not sure I'm ready for something like that and really not sure I'll ever be. That is really outside my comfort level. We'll see.

Well that's about all I have right now. As I said earlier I have been locked with no release for 30 days now and have around 150 to go. I have actually come to grips with the fact that I will not get out for quite some time and no longer spend time thinking about it. Do I want out? Absolutely. Do I want and orgasm? In the worst way. Do I plan to end the "game"? Absolutely not. I am turned on all the time. When I see my lovely wife I get a surge of love and lust that I haven't felt since we were newlyweds. I have never seen Lynne more sexually charged in all the years we have been together. She has really taken to this lifestyle and I am delighted.

I'll check back in from time to time and catch everyone up.

Last Milking: 11/30/2013
Next Milking: 12/14/2013
0 x

TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Well it's official. Lynne's friend Janice will arrive on Thursday for a long weekend. Lynne has informed me that I will be in my usual attire around the house, naked. Although Janice has seen me in that state of dress before I'm still a little anxious about it. After all she was the one who fed me my cum after a milking the last time she was here. I don't think it's an accident that she will be present for my scheduled milking next week. That was a very humiliating experience and I doubt it will be any different this time around. The biggest problem is that it is also extremely exciting. Just thinking about it has me straining to break out of my steel prison.

Lynne brought up getting together with the Janice and her husband for a long weekend again. I told her that I am not sure I'm ready to do that yet. Hell I'm not sure I'll ever be ready and no this isn't some homophobic reaction. It's just a little outside my comfort zone. Being outed to Janice was outside my comfort zone but this is worse. I haven't said no yet and we plan to seriously discuss this after Janice's visit. Truthfully I don't know what I'm gonna do but I get the impression that Lynne would really like for us to do it. If I say no that will be the end of it but I do really want to give Lynne whatever she desires. If she really wants us to then I am in a very sticky situation.

Speaking of sticky situations, I pretty much leak pre-cum all the time now. It's been 37 days since I even had an erection. Lynne still sends me erotic pictures and videos for me to look at every morning. Sometimes I'll get a special treat and she'll link to our personal cloud server and I'll find a shot of her. I like those the best.

She has started having me lie down on my back while she straddles my face. She lowers herself to my mouth so that I can tongue her pussy. She then rides my face while she teases and torments my caged cock. She uses a vibrator on my balls while she torments my poor cock through the bars of the cage. She has a small soft bristled brush that she strokes my cock with. The sensation is very intense after a while. The vibrator on my balls is in contrast to the stroking of my cock. It makes them ache. Sometimes she will vibrate my cage bringing me close to orgasm but of course not letting me finish. Being flaccid in a cage it wouldn't be worth a crap anyway.

She has told me several times over the past month that I am getting so good with my tongue she doesn't miss my cock. She has told me that 6 months may be too long but that we'll evaluate that in May. She has eluded to maybe allowing me to orgasm every 3-4 months in the future. When I ask if that means I'll stay locked and not allowed to even get erect, she just smiles and says, "we'll talk about it later". Not sure how I feel about that. After six months of lock-up I'm sure I'll have an opinion on going back in for long term again. The good thing is that we will discuss it and come to a mutually agreeable decision. I need to be sure though because once that decision is made, I will not go back on what I agree to.

I'll let you know how the visit with Janice goes and keep you up to date on my journey.

Thanks for reading.

Last Milking: 11/30/2013
Next Milking: 12/14/2013
0 x

TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Thought I'd let everyone know how the visit from Janice went. It was actually fairly uneventful with a few exciting moments. The first happened soon after she arrived on Thursday. It seems that Lynne had been mistaken about Janice having her husband in a Jailbird. They use a Jailhouse. She was very interested in my Jailbird and wanted to take a close look at it. Since I am locked with no chance of release that meant that she would inspect it while I was wearing it.

Due to the cold snap I was not paraded around nude so when she wanted to look my cage over Lynne told me to "drop-em". Of course she meant my pants and briefs. In a few seconds I was standing in front of the sofa where Janice was sitting with my pants bundled around my ankles while she checked out my cage. She felt it over, pulling and tugging on it. She made comment about how small it was. All in all she spent about 10 minutes giving it the once over. The whole situation was both humiliating and exciting at the same time. Being in denial for over 40 days made it worse and of course I was leaking pre-cum. Quite a lot of it for me. Janice looked at Lynne and asked "may I?"

Lynne told her to go ahead. She then proceeded to place her finger in my perineum and milk my pre-cum up and out of my cock onto the fingers of her other hand. This was then transferred to my mouth where I licked them clean. She repeated this several times until no more pre-cum was forthcoming. As I said, humiliation and excitement at the same time.

The rest of the weekend was fairly tame with the ladies getting in some scrapbook time along with general talk. They did discuss a few ideas they had on teasing and denial and again talked about the four of us getting together for a long weekend. Just listening to them talk I realized that Janice is a little more cruel than Lynne. It also seems that her husband, Bill, is more into discipline and pain that I. I heard Janice telling Lynne that she keeps up with his infractions and on Saturday night he is punished for them. She was telling Lynne that she really enjoys turning his ass red with her wooden paddle until he begs for mercy. That's a little much for me and I'm really glad that Lynne isn't really into that aspect of this lifestyle.

Anyway Janice was saying that it would be an immense turn-on for us to watch her punish Bill. Not sure I want to go there. As I said before, Lynne and I have to have a serious talk about taking that next step. Not sure I'm ready for that yet. We'll see.

Saturday was milking day and later in the evening Lynne and I were alone while Janice had gone to her room for something. Lynne told me to go get ready for my milking and to come back when I was ready. She told me that she wanted me to ask Janice if she would like to attend my milking. Whoa! That hit me. Janice had watched before but I was a helpless subject that time. This time I was to invite her to watch one of the most intimate and humiliating things that Lynne and I do. I swallowed hard and left the room. When I returned I was nude. Lynne and Janice looked up and I told Lynne I was ready for my milking. I then looked at Janice and asked her if she would like to watch. I know my face was beet red.

She of course agreed and we headed up to the playroom. I was quickly secured over the horse and Lynne began to probe my ass. Very soon I heard Janice say, "he really seems to be an easy milker. Bill doesn't drain near that easy." Lynne was telling her that my prostate was easy to find and that except for the first time when we were both new at this I had always been easy to do. She said she felt like it was because I didn't tense up and was fairly relaxed when she did it. Janice said that Bill did tense up quite a bit. Then the next shoe dropped. Lynne asked Janice if she wanted to finish me off. Oh shit. She quickly answered in the affirmative. I started protesting a little and Lynne told me to shush. While Janice was putting on gloves, Lynne walked around to my face and leaned down and kissed me. Then whispered, "enjoy the humiliation, I know you like it".

I felt Janice slip her finger into my ass. She felt around a minute and then I felt that familiar urge to pee. I told her she was there. The next 10 minutes Lynne stroked my face while another woman milked my prostate. It was a very humiliating but hot scene. Honestly all to soon it was over. Lynne had one last card up her sleeve. She leaned over and whispered for me to ask Janice to feed me my cum with her fingers. Damn I was turned on. My formerly vanilla wife really knows how to push my buttons. I did and she happily agreed. She spent a good ten minutes scooping my cum onto her fingers then having me lick them clean. She finished by having me lick the plate clean. I was cleaned up and released.

We returned to the den and had a couple of drinks then retired to our bedrooms. Lynne was very horny and had me eat her to orgasm a couple of times before we drifted off to sleep.

Janice left Sunday afternoon and our life has returned to what it normal for us. The visit seems to have charged Lynne up a little as she has been somewhat more horny than is her norm. She has had me eat her pussy several times a day since Sunday and has been teasing me more than normal. As we drift off to sleep she squeezes and tickles my trapped balls until she falls asleep.

Today is day 49 of no release, no erection, no orgasm. I've pretty much settled into the routine. I'm horny as Hell most of the time but it's not unbearable. I do think about how good it would feel to get an erection and get a full bore orgasm but I don't dwell on it. I still have quite some time to go before that happens. I've been thinking a lot about my situation. While I would love to have an orgasm in the worst way, I am also very glad I am locked up. Although it is relatively early in this run, I still have over 4 months to go, I have had some interesting thoughts. I may change my mind as this plays out but as of now here is how I feel. If Lynne decides that long-term chastity and denial is something she likes then I will agree with it. I have no doubt we'll talk about it but in the end I will leave the decision up to her. She will decide when I am released and how often I am allowed to orgasm. I did after all agree to give her completed control of my cock, balls, erections, and orgasms. I will be happy with whatever decision she makes.

I'll drop back in after we talk about getting together with Bill and Janice and let you know what we decide. As of now, I can't see myself going through with that but you never know. I do know that Lynne and Janice have talked about what a get together would consist of. I have not been privy to that conversation but Lynne will let me know what they talked about. I'll let you know.

Last Milking: 12/14/2013
Next Milking: 12/28/2013
0 x

TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I'm sure some were much more merry than others. That said I hope as many of you as possible got a good orgasm. I of course did not. I am presently on day 57 and will not be unlocked for quite some time.

Christmas Eve I received some fairly intense teasing. Of course I was not unlocked and could not achieve an erection but was teased just the same. When I stepped out of the shower I saw that Lynne had laid out my ankle and wrist cuffs. After finishing up my "before bed" ritual I place them on my ankles and wrists and retired to the bedroom. There I found Lynne on the bed, legs spread wide, working a large vibrator slowly in and out of her very wet pussy. She motioned me over and slowly pulled the vibe out. It was literally coated with her sweet cream and there were actual globules of her secretions adhered to it. She held it up and told me to clean it up. I immediately began to lick her secretions from her toy. When I had finished she motioned me onto the bed and secured me tightly on my back. She then straddled my face and rode my mouth and tongue to a very intense orgasm flooding my mouth with more of her sweet girl juice.

After she caught her breath she retrieved her large wand vibrator and began to torment my captive balls with it. Using the vibe on my balls causes an ache that is hard to describe. It is a little painful but a little pleasurable at the same time and it never ceases to turn me on. Such a dichotomy of sensations. This continued for quite some time until I was begging for mercy. She again planted her dripping pussy on my mouth and I brought her to another orgasm as she continued to torment my balls.

She then move up and began to vibrate my cage bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. I can achieve orgasm while in the cage by using a vibrator but it is very, very, minimal and not in any way satisfying. Of course that didn't matter now because she had no intention of allowing me an orgasm, ruined or not. She would bring me up until I would feel the burn of approaching orgasm then stop. Then she would do it all over again. This continued for quite some time. I lost track of time and was becoming almost insane with desire. I was begging her to stop. I didn't even ask for an orgasm, I just wanted the torment and teasing to end.

That's when the mental torture started. She moved between my legs and began to gently rub my balls and stroke my tormented cock through the bars of my cage. As she did this she started asking me how good it would feel if I was released and allowed to get an erection. She asked if I could imagine her fingers slowly sliding up and down my hard cock. She then told me to imagine how it would feel for her to take me gently in her mouth and run her tongue over my cock head.

Yeah I was in Hell. A good kind of Hell but Hell none the less. She had ramped me up until I couldn't think straight. Then she hit me with another of her patented bombshells. She told me that since it was Christmas she would unlock me and let me get an erection if I wanted. She told me that I couldn't have an orgasm but that she would stroke and suck my hard cock as a Christmas gift.

"Would you like that?" She asked.

"Come on tell me if you would like me to unlock your cock for a few minutes."

My mind was swimming. I was nearly insane with the desire for an orgasm. Here she was offering to let me at least get an erection and some very good attention all for the asking. What did I want to do? As I said, I was confused. I then thought back to when I was first locked up and had agreed to go the six months without release. Down deep I wanted to do that to prove to myself and to Lynne that I was serious about her having total control.

"Lynne, what I want doesn't matter. It's what you want. You wanted me locked for 6 months with no release and I agreed. Last April I gave you total control of my cock, balls, erections, and orgasms. That means that whether or not I stay locked is completely up to you. I am at your mercy." I smiled at her then told her it would be my honor to stay locked for her. She leaned down and kissed me very passionately on the mouth then moved back up and rode my mouth and tongue to another orgasm before releasing me.

As I held her close as we drifted off to sleep she whispered to me that she was very proud of me for not asking to be released. She told me it really meant a lot that I was serious about our new lifestyle. With that she lowered her hand and gently rubbed my balls as we drifted off to sleep.

Christmas Day was rather busy. Since it is just the two of us now, we made our rounds to see family and friends. We did get to spend some time with our grown son before heading home for the evening. After eating we were having drink last night when Lynne brought up the subject of a weekend with Janice and Bill.

She started by asking me how I felt about her allowing Janice to participate in my milking. I told her that it had been a rather intense and humiliating experience but that it had really excited me. I had long since quit covering up the fact that being humiliated in front of other people turned me on. Lynne knew this and I really think that is why she did it the other night. Helping to push the edge of my envelope. Not to mention that for some reason it also turns her on to do it. She then told me the look on my face when Janice started probing my ass was priceless and made her get even wetter than she already was.

She then steered the conversation back to the original subject. I told Lynne that I was really not interested in anything bisexual. Even though that would really push my envelope, it was not something I was comfortable with. She nodded and said that she really hadn't intended to put me in that type of a position anyway. She said that she and Janice had talked and that she understood that too. Janice had told her that she wanted to push Bill's envelope a little further though. What she wanted was for them to restrain both of us and take turns teasing and tormenting us until we were extremely turned on. They would then release me and I would masturbate in front of the three of them. I would spray my semen on Janice's breasts and then she would force Bill to lick them clean.

Whoa, that's a little intense. I asked Lynne how she felt about that. She said that she thought it would be extremely hot. She told me that she could imagine my humiliation of having to jack-off in front of another man. I had to agree that it would definitely feed my humiliation/excitement trait.

After thinking about it, I told Lynne that although I was extremely uncomfortable with the whole thing, if it was something she wanted, then I would go along with it. Of course we'd have to wait until after April 30th. She nodded and said, "of course".

I then threw my own hardball at her. I asked her if she had any desire to get intimate with Janice. The look on her face told me the answer. She turned bright red. At that point I knew it was more than a thought. She confessed that the last time she was visiting Janice that they had done a little experimenting. My cock tried to break out of my cage at that point. The thought of my beautiful wife making love to another woman was another of my secret fantasies that I had never revealed.

She told me that she had really enjoyed it and that Janice had too. She said that it was not something she wanted all the time but that being with Janice from time to time was very nice. She said that they had talked about revealing their affair to both myself and Bill when and if we got together. They planned to restrain us and make us watch while they pleasured one another. She asked what I thought about that. I of course told her that I couldn't think of anything I'd like to watch more. She hugged me and thanked me for understanding.

So it looks as if my comfort level will be pushed again. I have to admit thinking about masturbating in front of other people is extremely exciting. Strangely enough I get turned on thinking about watching Janice force her husband to lick my cum off her tits. That said, I still have absolutely no desire or intention of reciprocating. Just not something I will do. I also can't help but fantasize about Lynne and Janice.

Well that brings us to my Christmas gift from Lynne. She told me that she had been reading (damned internet) and had developed an interest in electro-play. She told me that she was fascinated by some of the stuff she had read. On some obscure web site she read where a wife/mistress used a bipolar butt-plug to milk her husband's prostate. It seems that the electrical current causes a contraction of the pelvic muscles and results in draining the prostate. She told me that she really wanted to try it. My gift, yep you guessed it. A complete set-up. Power source/controller, butt plugs, sounds, adhesive pads, ball rings, etc, etc, etc. Some of it was down right scary. Lynne was as giddy as a school girl as she showed me the stuff. She had printed out all kinds info on using this new toy and seemed truly excited about it.

She had me eat her to a couple of orgasms before she was ready to go to sleep. As she drifted off once again rubbing my trapped balls she told me that Saturday’s milking was sure going to be fun. I’ll have to admit, I’m just a little nervous about it but I did agree to give her control of that part of my life. I’ll let ya’ll know how the electro-milking went after it’s over. I am looking forward to Saturday with a little trepidation.

Last Milking: 12/14/2013
Next Milking: 12/28/2013
0 x

TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Just thought I'd drop in and let you all know how the electric butt-plug milking went. It was to say the least a very interesting experience. As far as draining me of cum it didn't quite work out like we thought it might. This was due to no lack of effort on Lynne's part. Hell she had me drooling and making all kinds of funny sounds.

While the experience was not what I'd call painful, it was not exactly a walk in the park. She started out low and worked up. As the settings got higher my response ramped up. It did cause my pelvic muscles to contract uncontrollably. The best way to describe it is that everything tightened up and then began vibrating. She would only leave the unit on for a few seconds at a time but continued doing it over and over. After a few minutes I was panting and making funny noises.

I did drip some semen but not anywhere close to what I normally produce with a manual milking. Lynne kept trying and would vary the time and voltage trying to find the correct setting to achieve her goal but after 20 minutes or so she gave up and finished me off manually. By this time I was a basket case. She gave me a minute to regain my composure before making me clean up my mess. I was then cleaned and released.

Later in bed we talked about the experience. I told her it was very intense but not painful. She asked if I'd like to try again in 2 weeks. I told her that while it was happening I would have said no but that now, a couple of hours later, it was a turn on thinking about it. I told her that if she wanted to give it another go, I was game. That made her happy and horny and I soon found myself with my face between her legs eating her sweet pussy. Later we fell asleep holding each other tightly.

As of this morning I have been locked up with no release for 65 days. I have noticed an interesting thing happening. I have noticed that when I get horny and start having sexual thoughts, instead of them revolving around me having an orgasm, I think about licking and pleasuring Lynne. Giving her pleasure gives me pleasure. I still want an orgasm and would love to just have an erection, but it's not near as urgent as it was just a few weeks ago. Very interesting development. I still have almost 4 months to go and we'll see what that brings but right now I'm in pretty good shape.

We have had one thing come up that we're going to deal with and we do have a plan. We are leaving for Cozumel on the 12th. To avoid problems with TSA, we've purchased a silicon Bon-4 device. Our plan is for Lynne to restrain me, ice my cock and balls, remove my Jailbird, re-ice if necessary, then quickly put the Bon-4 on. She'll secure it with a plastic lock and we should be good to go. She'll repeat the process in reverse as soon as we get to our house. Our goal is to make the switch without me getting erect. We also have a tube of numbing cream that she'll saturate my cock with several times for 30 minutes or so before using the ice. That should work. I'll let you know how it goes.

Last Milking: 12/28/2013
Next Milking: 1/11/2014
Last edited by TMcDHJ on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Atone

Post by Atone »

We also have a tube of numbing cream that she'll saturate my cock with several times for 30 minutes or so before using the ice. That should work. I'll let you know how it goes.
I have used "Dr Numb" on a q-tip to numb everything while the cage is still on. It works really well for me. My biggest concern would be not to hurt anything while that numbed up. Even more so if your wife will be doing the "stuffing" in to the bon-4.
0 x
TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Well, yesterday we were in an experimental mode. Lynne decided that we should practice with the Bon 4 so it was off to the playroom. I was restrained and Lynne saturated my cock with numbing cream. She repeated the treatment a couple of times at 10 minute intervals. Between times my tongue was put to good use on her very tasty pussy. After the numbing cream, I couldn't feel her touch my cock through my cage. She even used her fingernails but I still had no sensation. She retrieved an ice pack but didn't use it. I was unlocked and my cage removed. She immediately began to work my balls through the ring of the Bon 4. It was somewhat more difficult than the ring of my Jailbird and actually caused me a little discomfort. She finally achieved her goal but I had started to thicken a little so she hit me with the ice pack leaving it on for about 5 minutes. She then fitted the cage and secured it. After tugging and pulling on it for a few minutes she decided it was secure enough. After all, I would only be in it for 8 or so hours and would only be alone when going to the bathroom so the chance of me getting out and masturbating was minimal. Not to mention the fact that I really had no intention of trying. Only problem we could see was that the cage was about the same length as my 6000s so I would be able to achieve a partial erection. But as it would only be a partial we'd accept it.

She quickly remove it and replaced my Jailbird then mounted my face for another round of pussy eating. After licking her to a couple of orgasms she finally was sated for the time being.

As she released me she told me that since we were in experiment and practice mode that we should try the electo-milking again. I swallowed hard. It was not a pleasant experience but it still turned me on. I told her that it was her decision and she instructed me to go clean myself out and meet her back her in 15 minutes. When I returned she had laid everything out. I attached my cuffs and took position over the horse allowing her to restrain me.

Lube was applied and the electic butt-plug was soon in place. She then told me that she thought that maybe she wasn't leaving me "charged up" long enough. She was only hitting me with 1-2 second jolts. She thought maybe 4-5 seconds might improve our results. What could I do? I just nodded and said "ok'.

Again she started low but not as low as the first time. She hit me with 1-2 second jolts just to get me used to it then went for longer. Holy Hell. My legs were shaking and my pelvis was vibrating. She slowly increased the voltage but kept the longer time frame going. I was actually bellowing and grunting. This continued for what she told me was about 15 minutes until I begged for mercy. She hit me with a couple more before she stopped. Again I was panting and drooling uncontrollably. My tongue was actually hanging out of mouth. It was much more intense than the first time but again not what I'd call painful just very uncomfortable. I was pretty much out of it.

She released me but I could barely stand. My legs were still shaking and I was still addled. She helped me over to the chair and I sat down to get my wits back. After I had recovered somewhat she handed me my plate full of semen. It seems that she is on the right track. There was almost as much cum on the plate as I have with a manual milking and this one was after only a week. On top of that it was now cold. Yuck. I did my duty though and licked the plate clean.
We went back down to the den and she asked how it had been for me. I told her it was very, very, intense but again it wasn’t painful per se. She then told me that she felt like with a few more tweaks she thought she’d have this down and wanted to know what I thought about continuing it. Here is where my own kink gets in the way of my common sense. While she was jolting me I wanted nothing more that for it to end but now about an hour later, just talking and thinking about it had my cock trying to get hard. I was honest and told her that. She nodded and said “good, we’ll keep at it until I get it right.” She then asked if I thought she should jolt me for longer. I told her that I honestly didn’t know but that the 4-5 seconds she had done it today was rather intense. It felt like my pelvis and groin was vibrating and I know my legs were shaking uncontrollably. A little more discussion and we, I guess you could say we, decided that next time she hold my charge for 7-10 seconds but leave the voltage at an even setting and see how that went. I could only nod in agreement but down deep I was torn between apprehension and excitement.

Guess we’ll see how it goes. My next scheduled milking is for next Saturday, the day before we go to Cozumel. She is not planning to carry the unit with us. I’ll let you know how the new settings go next week, unless of course she decides to get adventurous again in a few days.

It’s getting to the point where I have no idea what devious plots she is dreaming up to tease and torment me and the fact of the matter is I love it. It’s late afternoon and she just walked through the den in a pair of jeans and heels something that to me is oh so sexy. What’s worse is that she is topless and is wearing my key on a chain between her breasts. Damn my cock is trying again. She just motioned at me to follow her. I’m gone, I’ll finish this in a little while.

Well, I’m back. I’ve been servicing my beautiful wife’s pussy for the past half an hour. She knew I was posting to this site about yesterday and said that it turned her on thinking about other people reading about our experience. I’m damned glad it did and I am so honored to be allowed to lick her pussy. It’s been 67 days since I was allowed an erection let alone an orgasm and except for the practice cage switch I haven’t been unlocked and I love it. As much as it is confusing to me I’d rather eat her pussy and feel her convulse in pleasure than have an orgasm myself. Don’t get me wrong, I still want to cum but I think if I was given a choice of 1 or the other I’d choose to pleasure her. Damned strange developments in this journey but I wouldn't stop now for anything and I don’t think she would either.

Last Milking: 1/5/2013
0 x

TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

We worked it out and got an earlier flight to Cozumel. Left Houston this morning at a little before 9 and are now there. We permanently rent a small house here and visit quite often. Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know that the trip through TSA went off without a hitch. I am now back in my Jailbird. Much more comfortable. While the Bon 4 did its job of getting me through TSA it was not very comfortable. Two complaints about it. One is that the base ring is larger and not as easy to wear as my Jailbird. The second is that it is too long for me and I can get a partial erection. That in itself is not so bad but urinating is more of a problem as is hygiene. I only wore it from around 6:30 this morning until around 1:00 this afternoon so it's not really a problem but I am so happy to have gotten the Jailbird.

Leaving early did not allow us to have my normal milking at home. Lynne did not get a change to do some more experimenting with the electro unit but tells me that I will have a normal digital milking later this evening. Headed out for some chips, salsa, and beer. Scuba diving tomorrow. I'll touch back in when we return to the States.

Oh and today is 73 days without an erection, much less an orgasm. The fact is that I've settled in and doing fine. While I still want an orgasm it's not near as urgent as before. Things may change, but I think I'll make the 6 months without a problem. We'll see.

Last Milking: 1/5/2013
0 x