[TMcDHJ]Getting what I wished for.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
TMcDHJ

[TMcDHJ]Getting what I wished for.

Post by TMcDHJ »

Where to start? Guess a short intro. My wife and I are in our 50's. both retired professionals, me, medicine and her upper level management. We have been married for 28 years. Some good times, some bad, but mostly good. We had a decent sex life but the wow factor was always missing.

I have always had a very active and somewhat kinky imagination and fantasized about any number of things. Being locked up and denied orgasm by a sexy woman was always at the forefront. We experimented with different things but my secret kink was never revealed. Nothing serious or long term took root.

About two years ago I finally decided to come clean and tell her my deepest, darkest, most personal fantasy. She was slightly intrigued and asked a few questions but not much happened. A few months later we were making love and I told her to imagine that she was a queen and that I was her sex slave who was not allowed an orgasm unless she approved. Within seconds she exploded in one of the most intense orgasms I've ever seen her experience. She actually blacked out for a few seconds. I pulled out without release and held her close. After a few minutes she asked about my own pleasure. I responded that my pleasure was giving her pleasure. We drifted off to sleep.

Over the next few weeks I would pleasure her with my mouth and cock, sometimes having orgasms of my own but always making sure she did. I would play the role of sex slave because in the heat of passion it would send her over the edge.

About a year ago while I was thrusting away she started telling me to imagine being locked away and released very rarely. She told me that she was my Mistress and that I could only cum with her permission. I was getting very close and told her so. She said that I had to ask for it and that she may or may not allow it. I exploded which in turn brought her over the edge. As we lay there in the afterglow she told me that my cock had swelled up larger than ever right before I came. She really liked how excited I had been. She then asked if I was serious about wanting to be locked. I told her that I really was. She didn't say anything else as we drifted off to sleep.

A few days later, she was out of town and I received an email from her. It basically said "order one of these", and had a link to a site that sold chastity devices. My hands were shaking as I place the order for a CB6000.

She returned home and nothing was said. The device arrived a few days later and I fiddled around until I got the fit right. I then gave her both keys and told that she was in charge of it and I'd put it on when instructed. She was still a little wishy-washy and nothing happened right away. Over the next few months she had me wear it from time to time for a few days up to about a week. Nothing major and she never really got into it. I had about accepted that my most desired fantasy was going to remain just a fantasy.

In mid April of this year we were lying in bed talking and the subject came up. I told her that I appreciated her trying but understood that it was not something that interested her. She told me that she just wasn't sure about the discipline aspect. We talked further and I told her that the D&S was only a different lifestyle that sometimes went hand in hand with chastity and denial and that I could take it or leave it. My fantasy revolved around her having total control over my erections and orgasms. I didn't want a mother. She said that she would have to think about this new development. I let the subject drop.

April 27th we made love and she brought something new into the mix. As I was getting closer to the edge she asked how bad I wanted to come. I was close and quickly got to the role of slave and asked her for permission. She said that if I really wanted to that I would beg her to allow me to lick her pussy clean after I had "messed it up". I had never thought of this and wasn't sure but I was quickly reaching the point of no return so I quietly told her OK. She quickly said "that's not good enough. Either ask for it or pull out and finish me with your tongue. I swallowed and just blurted out, "please let me eat my cum from your pussy". That's all it took. I exploded pumping load after load deep into her pussy. I guess it was exciting for her because she had a bone jarring orgasm also. I slowly pulled out and collapsed beside her. After catching our breath for ten minutes or so, she broke the silence by telling me that I had a mess to clean up. Although the thought was repulsive I moved down between her legs. Damn if my cock didn't start getting hard again. That surprised me. I am in no way gay or bi and have never had a fantasy that consisted of me eating semen. But here I was about to do it and my damn dick was getting hard. I leaned down and started licking. It wasn't as bad as I expected. Soon my wife started moaning and I started sucking the jism out of her which quickly brought about her second orgasm squeezing more semen and pussy juice into my eager mouth. I moved up to cuddle her with a raging hard-on which she lightly stroked before telling me that it appeared she had found another of my kinks. A kink I didn't know I had. She then drifted off to sleep leaving me very much wanting another orgasm.

I lay there but could not calm down. I slipped out of bed and into the bathroom and took matters into my own hands if you know what I mean. I cleaned up and slipped back into bed and slept like a baby.

As we had numerous things on our to do list on Sunday nothing was said. Later in the afternoon she packed up for a trip up to her Dad's for a couple of days. A trip that had been planned for weeks. I went about my business but masturbated a couple times both Sunday and Monday night. Once more on Tuesday morning. She returned that afternoon and everything was back to normal. Until we crawled in bed that is. She asked me point blank if I had gotten myself off after she went to sleep Saturday night. She had me. I confessed. She then asked how many times I had done it while she was gone. Again I confessed my weakness. She just nodded and said she suspected as much. We normally made love every 5-10 days depending on her mood and desire. She then asked the big question as to how many times a week I masturbated. Hell she had me in the crosshairs so I went ahead and fessed up to 3-4 times a week.
She then hit me with the sucker punch by telling me those days were over. She instructed me to get my cage and together we put it on. She clicked the lock shut and grinned. She then lay back and spread her legs telling me to get busy. I dove between her legs and brought her to a couple of really strong orgasms. We then cuddled together while she rolled my balls between her fingers.

My cock was painful from trying to get erect. As we lay there she told me she wasn't sure how long it would last but that for the foreseeable future I would be locked up and my orgasms would be limited. She stressed that I damned sure wouldn't be having 3-4 a week. She continued that I'd be lucky to have one and likely not that many. Uh-oh what had I gotten myself into? It reminded me of the adage "be careful what you wish for". She then told me that it really turned her having me eat what she had discovered was called a creampie. Damn the internet. She said that I would be required to do that from now on. I still wasn't to thrilled about that and still couldn't explain why it turned me on. I still don't but I'm thinking it has something to do with giving up control and that is the basis for my chastity fantasy.

Over the next few days I ate her to orgasm while she kept me locked up. While the desire to get out and orgasm was reaching a feverish pitch something else was happening. I was starting to feel more affectionate towards my wife. More romantic. More caring and attentive. We talked about it and she had noticed it too. She said that she kinda liked the new me. Funny thing I did too.

Fast forward to May 13th. I'd been locked up with no orgasm for 14 days. Yeah, I was horny but not unbearable. I was rubbing my wife's back when she crawled into a 69 and while I licked and sucked her pussy and clit she played with my balls and tormented my poor cock through the slits in the device. She then rolled over and told me to get her We-Vibe while she got the key. I was unlocked and immediately had a raging erection. I didn't rush and started licking her again then slipped the vibrator inside her hot pussy. She told me to go slow because she wasn't sure she was going to allow me an orgasm. Oh shit I hoped so. I had gone longer without one than I had since probably Jr. High. I slowly entered her and concentrated on giving her pleasure. I could tell she was close and she whispered for me to cum with her. I didn't need to be asked twice. A couple more strokes and I felt myself swell then it was over. I couldn't have held back no matter what. My orgasm sent her over the edge and we held each other close as we recovered.

After a few minuted she told me to put the cage back on which I did. She clicked the lock shut with a giggle then told me I had a mess to clean up. I moved between her legs and realized the vibrator was still in her pussy. I retrieved it and was about to put it to the side when she said that it was messy too. I was beaten. After a second or two I licked our combined juiced from her toy then dove between her legs and licked and sucked her pussy clean bringing her to another small orgasm in the process.

A few days later while I was tonguing her pussy she told me that she had decided that I would be limited to one orgasm each month. Not one every 30 days but one each month. Which day of the month would be at her sole discretion. She also said that she was claiming the right to make me skip a month twice over the next year. Doing the math revealed that if she allowed me an orgasm on the 1st of the month then made me skip the next two then waited until the last day of the next month, she could conceivably deny me for 4 months. Whoa. Do I think she will? No, but the excitement stems from the possibility. The brain truly is the largest sex organ.

Well that brings us up to today, May 22nd. Its now been 9 days since my orgasm. I know it'll be at least 10 more at best and I am coming to grips with that fact. I have gotten used to the CB and usually don't realize I'm wearing it. While the drastic reduction in my orgasms is tough, I am getting used to that also. As to the creampie eating, not really fond of it but in a healthy relationship there is give and take. Over the years I have taken much more than I have given. Guess its time to even the score a little. And it does seem to really press her button when I do it.

We are a normal couple with a little hidden kink. If you ran into us in a restaurant or a bar you'd never suspect that beneath my trousers I was locked up. You could probably tell that I was very, very, happy.

Well, that's the start of my journey. I hope it continues. I really do. I'll keep you updated on my progress. Comments are welcome. We are not interested in BDSM, D&S, cuckolding, or swinging. Will that change? I highly doubt it. Suggestions as to how to enhance what we have would be appreciated.
Thanks for reading this and I'll keep you informed.
0 x
Happily locked 24/7 since April 30, 2013
by my lovely wife and keyholder.

Currently wearing a MM Jailbird
locked4her55
Re: [TMcDHJ]Getting what I wished for.

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to the Forum and you are off to a great start with a wonderful post.

It sounds like your chastity lifestyle is also off to a good start. I see many parallels to where my wife and I were three years ago. Looking forward to hearing about your progress.

And yes, "The brain truly is the largest sex organ".
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Thought I would bring this up to date. Today is the 21st day since my last orgasm. To say that I am extremely horny would be an understatement. Over the last 3 weeks I have been out of my device 3 times to pleasure my wife. I was not allowed to orgasm. I have good control but the last time (4 days ago) was tough. Not sure I can do it again without losing control. Each time I was allowed to remain unlocked overnight with the promise that I would 1) not masturbate and 2) lock myself back up first thing the next morning. I can proudly say that I complied with both requests. Not masturbating was very difficult but I held true.
As I said in my original post we had agreed that I would receive 1 orgasm each month. Not necessarily every 30 days but once each calender month. My last orgasm was May 13. It is now June and an orgasm is possible. I just don't know when this month it will occur. Maybe today, maybe the end of the month. Both possibilities exist and both are intriguing.
My biggest fear is that she asks me if I want to orgasm today or maybe tomorrow. Of course I want to orgasm. Badly. Problem is that if I come today I won't have the opportunity again until July. Damn what a mind-fuck. I honestly don't know what decision I would make in the above scenario. I hope she just continues as we are and lets me come whenever she decides its time.
I'll continue to keep you informed.
0 x

TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Another update here. Its now been 33 days. I never knew I could go that long without release. My wife seems to be getting into the role of KH. While I have been unlocked a couple of times in the last 10 days or so, it has only been for a thorough cleaning and then I was locked right back up. Of course I have orally pleasured my wife along with her vibrator several times leaving me straining in the cage but her totally satisfied. She will sometime whisper in my ear that although it is June, there are a lot of days left.

Last night she was rubbing and squeezing my balls which is just about the only stimulation I get now (and it is greatly appreciated) she dropped a bomb on me. She asked if I remembered when she told me that she could decide to have me skip a month twice in the next year. I did. She then said she was thinking seriously about just skipping June altogether. I was floored. I really wanted an orgasm bad and told he so. She just smiled and asked "do you just want one or really need it?" Huh, never thought about it that way. I gave it serious thought and told her that I guessed I just really wanted it. I didn't really need it. I asked if she really was going to make me skip June and she said she hadn't decided yet but that I would not know until I either orgasmed or July arrived. Another mind-fuck. She's better at the psycological game that I thought.

I was then told that she had been reading and that later today I was going to have my prostate milked. I never expected that and am a little embarrassed about it.

I would really like to hear from some of you on this embarrassment issue. I mean bending over and allowing her to stick a finger in my ass and massage my prostate until I drip semen is something I have a hard time wrapping my head around. On the other hand if it relieves some of this tension maybe it will be worth it.

I also worry that this sudden decision to "milk me" means that she is planning to make me wait until sometime in July for my much desired orgasm. Any thoughts on that? I fear I may have created a "monster in the making". If I did, it looks like it will become a Helluva ride. Hope I enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

I'll post later with thoughts on my first milking.
0 x

TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Well, that was rather awkward to say the least. I’m still a little humiliated and to be honest, I’m hornier now than I was before. No tension relief at all.

About 2 yesterday afternoon my wife handed me a bag from CVS Pharmacy. She pointed to the bathroom and told me to “go clean myself out”. Opening the bag I saw several self-contained enemas. I know I blushed but headed to the bathroom anyway. I’m not going to go into detail but I accomplished my goal. I turned on the shower ready to clean up when my wife appeared with the key. She stepped in the shower with me and unlocked my cage. She then told me to put my hands on my head. Lathering me up she cleaned my ass, cock, and balls. It really felt good and I had a raging hard-on by the time she finished. We stepped out and dried off.

She led me to the bedroom and I saw that she had some latex gloves, lube, and a dinner plate laid out beside the bed. She saw me confused with the plate and before I said anything she reminded me that I would be eating my semen. I argued that I thought that was only when I ejaculated inside her. She just shook her head and motioned me on the bed. I was told to get on my knees, spread my legs wide, and place my head and shoulders on the bed. This positioned my ass in an upward and very exposed position.
She then placed the plate beneath my still erect cock. She put on the gloves and applied a liberal amount of lube on my ass and some more on two fingers of her left hand. She then started probing my anus. I was tense and she told me to relax. Hell I was trying but this was very new territory to me. A little more coaxing and I felt first one then a second finger push into my ass. She probed deeper then went back to one finger. She was feeling around searching for my prostate when I got a sudden sensation of needing to urinate. I told her I was pretty sure she had found it and she began massaging and stroking it. Every now and then she would stroke my cock or squeeze my balls with her free hand. This continued for 5 or so minutes and I was getting frustrated and I know she was. I then heard her giggle and she told me it was working and for me to look. I lifted myself up enough to look beneath me and saw a string of semen running from the tip of my cock to a small puddle in the plate. More and more oozed out as she continued milking me. I returned my head to the bed as she continued. This went on for about 20 minutes until she said “I think you are empty”. I looked again and there was a fairly large puddle of semen on the plate. Worse part was that it had not relieved any tension and I was just as horny as before if not more.
She then took of her gloves and handed me the plate and told me to clean it up. I really didn’t want to but I had agreed to this so I tentatively started licking my semen from the plate. After a few minutes the job was done and my cock was hard as a rock. She then led me back to the shower and cleaned me up spending an a little longer probing my ass than was necessary. Not sure what that was about but she seemed to enjoy it. She then spent some time stroking my hard cock asking me if I had enjoyed my milking. I was honest and told her not really and that it had been humiliating and embarrassing. She then said “too bad, I’m going to milk you every 2 weeks from now on.” Again I wondered what I had gotten myself into.

We got out of the shower and dried off. Returning to the bedroom she handed me my cage and I locked it back in place. She then lay back on the bed, spread her legs, and simply said “eat me”. I dove between her legs and licked and sucked her pussy until she had an extremely intense orgasm. She was more turned on than normal and I think it had something to do with milking me. As she drifted off to sleep, she told me she really liked watching me eat my own cum but that she wouldn’t make me do it anymore if it was really a problem. My answer, “whatever makes you happy baby”. No I still don’t like it, but it is good for her so I’m willing to do it. After all this lifestyle is for me to cater to her pleasure and if that gives her pleasure, so be it. Her answer, “thank you honey, I really do like watching you do it.”

It has now been 34 days since my last orgasm and I honestly don’t think she has any intention of letting me orgasm this month. Just a gut feeling but I think I’m probably right. The sparkle in her eye when she told me she was thinking about it told me what I needed to know. I have been married to her for 28 years.

I’ll let you know how things go.
Last edited by TMcDHJ on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

biggar

Post by biggar »

You are very lucky! I would love for my Wife/Kh to milk me like that! She tried a couple of times without success. I have self milked with success and crave a real draining milking! :D
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Last night after supper, 39 days from my last orgasm, my wife/KH told me she needed to fold some clothes and asked me to clean up the kitchen. When I finished I headed to the bathroom to shower. After stepping in my wife joined me. She had my key and unlocked my cage telling me to put my hands on my head. She lathered and rinsed me very well which caused a rather intense sexual reaction. I had a raging hard-on. We finished our shower and dried off. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. When I rounded the corner I could see that she had attached ropes to the four corners of the bed. She pushed me down and had me spread myself out while she tightly tied me spread eagle.

Sitting on the bed beside me she said that she had been doing some research online and had found a few things that sounded like fun. She asked if I knew what a ruined orgasm was. Of course I did. She then asked if I had heard of post orgasm torture. Again I knew what it was. She explained that she had planned to make me wait until sometime in July for an orgasm but had really gotten the urge to try what she had been reading about. The whole time she was lightly stroking my very erect cock. Before long she had me thrusting upward trying to get more contact.

She then reached over and picked up a tube of lube. She put a small amount on the tip of my cock then using one finger began tracing the ridge very slowly. This went on for what seemed like hours (about 15 minutes in reality). I was panting and began to beg for an orgasm. That’s when she started the psychological teasing. She told me that she might not let me come. This caused me to groan. She then said that I could have a ruined orgasm but would have to beg her for it. Hell at this time I was willing to do just about anything for relief. Then she said that just a ruined orgasm wasn’t good enough that I had to beg her for post orgasm torture to boot. I knew it would be bad, but I was starting to get in a bad way. She continued the 1 finger teasing during all of this.

I told her I’d agree to anything but she said “no you have to beg for it”.

“Please ruin my orgasm and torture my cockhead afterwards.” I begged.

She then replied that since I wanted it so bad she’d agree and with that she began stroking me faster but still very lightly. It took another 5 or so minutes but soon I felt the familiar burn leading up to my orgasm. Just as I was about to blow she stopped all contact leaving me right on the edge but unable to go over. She giggled as I thrust into thin air then lightly stroked the tip saying, “come for me baby.” A few seconds later I went over the edge but the frustration of no contact ruined the good feeling I should have had. I watched as spurt after spurt jetted from my cock but no real pleasure was forthcoming. I whimpered and my wife then said, “aw didn’t you enjoy that? Here maybe this will be better”. She then applied a large amount of lube to her hand and began rubbing my super sensitive glans causing me to actually cry out.
The sensation was almost painful but not quite. Hard to actually describe it but I didn’t like it. I was begging her to stop but she just kept it up. I was thrashing but she had done a good job of securing me.

After a few minutes of torture the sensitivity finally subsided and I lay totally spent. It was then that I felt her scooping up my semen on her finger which she moved to my mouth and said “open up”. I was too spent to fight and knew it would do no good to protest. Over the next few minutes she fed me my come with her finger.

She then used a warm, wet cloth and cleaned my cock. Soon I was back in my cage and she was releasing me. She then took my place on the bed and spread her legs telling me she needed an orgasm. I quickly began licking her sweet pussy and brought her to a couple of orgasms before she stopped me.

Later lying there holding her she asked me how I liked the evening. I told her it was interesting but that I really wanted a good orgasm. She said that it wasn’t what I wanted it was what she wanted and that right now she wanted me sexually frustrated. What could I say? I had asked her for this lifestyle and couldn’t go back on it now. She asked how the post orgasm torture was and I told her it was Hell. Her answer? “Too bad, I enjoyed watching you thrash around and beg for mercy”. She then said that I had uncovered a slightly sadistic streak that she didn’t know she had but that she was looking forward to exploring it further. That worries me a little.

So here I am just as horny as I have ever been fresh off an orgasm (ruined that is) so I asked her if I could expect a good orgasm any time soon. I had to ask. She then told me that she was planning to give me one in July but since I had asked we would now wait until August. Not sure I can go that long. I really want a full orgasm. This journey is definitely taking a turn I hadn’t expected.

She took my CB6000s off this morning and we took some measurements. I guess this is going to go on a little longer because we are going to order a Jailbird.

As strange as it sounds for me to even be thinking it, I am looking forward to Saturday and my two week milking. I hope to get some relief from it. In my reading many men in chastity have said that it does give them some relief. It didn’t help me the first time, but maybe it will now. I can only hope because if she follows through with her threat it’ll be another 6-8 weeks before I get to orgasm and I’ll be a basket case. I can only hope it won’t be ruined also.

I’ll keep you informed.
0 x

TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

My 43 day, “full bore orgasm” drought is over. It did come at a cost that I’m still trying to sort out in my head.

My wife Lynne, is really big into scrapbooking. She has made like-minded friends from all over and has become close friends with one in particular who lives about 50 miles away, Janice. As such Lynne spends time at her house and vice versa. Janice had come down Tuesday morning to do some scrapbooking and planned to spend the night. I had things to do and later grilled steaks for supper. After dinner the girls went back and did a little more while I cleaned the dishes etc. Around 8 or so all three of us moved out to the pool area and I made us drinks. We had a few and swam a little. Over the next couple of hours the girls got a pretty good buzz. I admit I did too just not as bad.

After bringing Janice another drink she looked at Lynne and said, “God Lynne, I wish my husband was as attentive as Mack here. He treats you like a queen.”

Lynne quickly replied, “There is a very good reason for that isn’t there Mack?”

I felt my face go flush, something that I rarely do. I tried to recover but it was too late. Janice could tell something was funny by my blush.

“What, what? You’re bright red Mack, what’s going on?”

Lynne glanced over with a slightly worried expression. The alcohol had loosened her up and she really hadn’t intended to say what she said. The whole time Janice was saying, “Come on ya’ll, you have to tell me now.”

I shrugged and told Lynne, “Go ahead”. I figured Janice knew something was up just not what and I’d rather her know than come up with her own determination. I really didn’t want her thinking I’d been caught cheating or something like that.

Lynne licked her lips and then just popped it out there. “I keep his cock locked up in a chastity cage.
I felt myself blush again.

Lynne continued. “He is only unlocked when I want him to make love to me or for me to tease him.”

Janice asked numerous rapid fire questions about how long we had been doing this, how often she let me out, questions about the teasing, how often she let me orgasm, etc.

Lynne and I then addressed her questions one by one and all three of us discussed each one.
She asked me how it felt. How I felt about it. Was it frustrating? All sorts of questions.
I answered each one truthfully. My initial embarrassment had faded and I decided to be as forthcoming as possible. I told her my mindset had changed from always wanting my own orgasm to worrying more about pleasuring Lynne. How I actually go some sexual satisfaction from giving her an orgasm. I also told her I got some, not much, but some relief from her just rubbing my balls without unlocking me.

She asked about the teasing and we both told her it was part of the fun and games. Lynne told her that at first it really didn’t interest her but the more she did it the more it turned her on.

We told her about my ruined orgasm and post orgasm torture the other night and she was very interested to know how that felt. I was honest and told her at the time I didn’t like it but that thinking about having it done again was an extreme turn on. Kind of like a train wreck. You have to look even though you know it’s gonna be bad. I want her to do it even though I know it will be torture.

She asked how long it had been since I had been allowed an actual orgasm and was shocked it had been 43 days.

“Damn, Bill (her husband) wants sex every night and if he doesn’t get it, he pouts. I know he probably masturbates a lot.” She replied.

I then told her I did too until Lynne had taken control of my orgasms. I also told her that unless something unforeseen changed it, I wanted her to continue that control indefinitely.

We talked for another hour or so until it was time for bed. We said our goodnights and headed to our bedroom. We both stepped in the shower to rinse off the chlorine and my wife produced my key. She unlocked me and helped me wash well. We then headed for the bed. She was extremely turned on.
Obviously “outing” me and talking about it with her friend had really excited her. She lay back on the bed, spread her legs, and said, “Fuck me now!!!”

I needed no further encouragement. I leaned down to lick her a few times and make sure she was wet, but that wasn’t needed. She was literally flooding with pussy juice. I positioned the head of my cock at her opening and buried myself balls deep in one thrust. She moaned with pleasure as did I. I quickly approached orgasm and told her I wouldn’t be able to control it but could tell she was quickly approaching her own orgasm. The she said “come baby, fill me up with your cum”.

I exploded and this brought her over the edge also. God it felt so good. I lay on top of her with my cock deep inside for what seemed several minutes. It felt so damned good. I finally rolled off of her and kissed her deeply. She smiled and I kissed her again.

I then moved down between her legs and began to lick and suck our combined juices from her pussy. She began to moan in pleasure again so I went to work on her clit. In no time I brought her to another orgasm, the contractions of which delivered another load of her sweet cream combined with what was left of my semen into my mouth. I quickly swallowed it down then moved back up, kissed her passionately, covered her up.

I then got up and locked myself back up. I then crawled back in bed beside her, held her closely, and drifted off to sleep sexually satisfied for the first time in almost 6 weeks.

I wanted to get this written down this morning while it was still fresh in my mind. Lynne and Janice are still sleeping. I am a little apprehensive about facing Janice this morning. Not sure how things will be without the alcohol reducing our inhibitions. I guess we’ll see. I have a feeling she’ll have a few more questions. I have decided to answer anything she asks as truthfully and honestly as possible. This journey is definitely proceeding down roads I never expected. I guess that’s what makes it so exciting.

I'll be sure and fill you in on “the morning after”.
0 x

TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

The so called “morning after my outing” actually went pretty well. I went out to do my normal pool cleaning etc. I also had some other things that needed taken care of. The ladies were still asleep when I headed out. Returned to the house around 11 or so and I could hear them talking in the kitchen. I have to admit I did a little eavesdropping and yep, they were talking about my chastity.

I retreated to the bathroom and stepped in the shower to clean up a little. I dressed quickly then decided I had to bite the bullet and face Janice. I headed for the kitchen.

When I walked in Janice actually blushed. I didn’t this time. I had come to grips with the fact that she knew my secret. I spoke to her and gave Lynne a kiss. I then asked them if they’d like me to fix something to eat. No-one but myself was hungry so I made a sandwich while they talked. Lynne was telling her that I really like the teasing and denial. She just couldn’t believe it. Lynne then asked me for a male point of view.

“Actually, I’d bet that 75% of the men you know have at one time or another fantasized about being helplessly teased by a beautiful woman.” I told her.

“Do you really think that?”

“Yeah, I do. I know it doesn’t go with our supposed macho male image but yeah, I really believe that. Maybe even more that 75%.”

She thought about this for a few minutes then said that her husband Bill did like for her to string him along but she had never not gone ahead and gotten him off.

Of course having never met Bill, I didn’t know for sure but I told her she should try it sometime and see how he reacted. Maybe even several nights in a row then ask him if he had masturbated. If he had she could broach the subject of him being denied to maybe give him a more pleasurable experience when he did orgasm.

She thought about it and said she might try that. I could tell she was really intrigued about male chastity though and she wasn’t just thinking about a few days. I had a feeling that she wanted Bill in the same shoes I was in.

She and Lynne continued to talk and pretty soon they were on the computer. Lynne was showing her some websites that she frequented and also went to a few suppliers and showed her some chastity devices. I left them to it.

Janice left later in the day. I wish her and Bill luck. If they move forward, I can only hope they are as happy with the situation as my wife and I are at this time.

If I find out, I’ll let you know.
0 x

TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

I thought I’d catch up on the past few days.

Nothing much happened after Janice left. We went about our daily lives. Lynne did rub my balls on Friday night before we drifted off to sleep. Saturday we took care of a few household chores and spent the afternoon by the pool. I grilled some steaks and she made baked potatoes and a nice salad.

After cleaning up she told me she had gotten me a gift. She handed me another sack from CVS Pharmacy. Inside was an enema bag. She told me it was time for me to get ready for my milking. I know I turned red with humiliation. I am still embarrassed by the whole ordeal. I took it and headed for the bathroom.

After cleaning myself out and showering off I headed for the bedroom. I found my wife/KH waiting there. She was already wearing gloves and had a plate on the bed. She had a tube of lube in her hand. She motioned me onto the bed. I crawled up and took my position. She wasted no time and quickly found my prostate. Twenty-five minutes later I was licking my semen off the plate. She then led me back to the shower, unlocked my cage, and washed me down good. I returned the favor.

After drying off, we returned to the bed where I began licking and sucking her sweet pussy. Soon she told me that she wanted me inside her but that I was not to orgasm. I began sliding in and out very slowly and gradually picked up speed. I then slipped her We-Vibe inside her and continued my thrusting. Very soon she exploded in a very powerful orgasm. I moved back down, removed the vibe and gently licked her juices from her throbbing pussy. I moved back up and held her tightly.

On her instructions I got up and replaced my chastity device. I crawled back in bed and drifted off to sleep. I was empty but horny as Hell.

It has now been over 60 days since we started this journey. It has pretty much been 24/7. Yes I have been out for the odd 20 minutes or so for adjustments and a thorough cleaning. I’ve also been out for a few hours for teasing and servicing my wife. Twice I have been out for around 10 hours due to air travel. But for the most part it has become a permanent situation. I have adjusted very well I think. I have no real problem with the device. I have come to grips with my drastically reduced number of orgasms and actually like it that way. My wife has seemed to embrace the lifestyle and while she is still learning, she is finding new kinks that she nor I never knew she had. It looks like this journey is going to continue for a while.

I think it is time to order my Jailbird. I was waiting for a couple of reasons. First I wanted to make sure I had my measurements correct and secondly I wanted to make sure that my wife was going to be interested enough to let this continue.

Looks like I’m getting what I wished for.

I’ll keep you updated.
0 x