[ejpsub] Subjected to Lori's Tube

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
ejpsub

[ejpsub] Subjected to Lori's Tube

Post by ejpsub »

Subjected to Lori's Tube- fantasy fulfilled or purgatory?

me-mid forties, married with children and kinky since before I was born.

Lady Jessica – my wife of 17 yrs and mom to our two boys. Office manager extraordinaire, who can often work from home and act like a stay-at-home mom who loves to be a stay-at-home mom!

i introduced Lady Jessica to my kinky side before we got married and back then I did not even know what Femdom was. We have been exploring a D/s relationship for the past 5-6 yrs and Lady Jessica has agreed to be my Domme to what ever extent that She is comfortable with it. We have built up quite a collection of toys over that time (and have more from before, it just wasn't a D/s relationship at the time) but the one thing that has never worked out was a chastity devise. Since my Wife is NOT an initiator and i tend to be naturally submissive, we find that there needs to be something in our relationship to keep things "happening".

After reading a while we decided to try chastity and i purchased a cb2000 – and it did not work. After messing around a while with a couple of the cb series devises, we figure two things out. First off, any trapped ball devise was going to be problematic and secondly that I am a really a grower. We tried voluntary chastity, (which worked quite well but always wanting the next level), a form of Kali’s teeth (plastic strap with teeth and numbered zip ties which works for shorter durations but after a few days there is inevitable damaged skin) and a couple of others but nothing seemed to fit the bill. She likes the effect of keeping me chaste but does not want a “hassle” or damage to me and my will power sometimes runs into human nature! So eventually we decided to get a Lori’s tube custom made. i was pierced in September of last year and after a practice try with a PA5000 (which split), Lady Jessica ordered me a devise for Christmas (actually placed the order a few days after Christmas because of a miscommunication between us). After some back and forth with Lori, we decided on an 18c 1 1/4 diameter by 3 long with internal spikes and no ball ring at all. Delivery time was out six months and so we were expecting it to arrive the beginning of June. Fortunately, they are catching up on their orders.

It showed up Friday, April 26th and by noon it was installed. It took a number of tries and i finally had to have Lady Jessica help with the PA piece and the screw. Ms. Lori had advised us to go with as small a diameter as possibly which when combined with the fact that i had already split the largest PA5000, which was actually tolerable for the short period of time that i wore it, and with Lady Jessica ordering internal spikes (short and blunt, but when I get a hard on, they become NOTICABLE) we thought the 1 ¼ inch diameter would be the right size.

After an hour in the devise I was not sure, by nightfall i was starting to get worried and by midnight i knew i was in trouble and that is where i found out that asking Lady Jessica to help out with the installation turned out to be a mistake. She loves the effect of me being chaste, but does not like messing with the “toys”. And our agreement was that i would install the tube by myself and self monitor for a week or two and then hand over the keys. But since She already has the keys, that period seems to be over. After waking up in extreme pain, I asked for the keys.

She said no. “First try getting ride of the 'hard-on' before I let you out". It took a short while thinking about bills to pay, etc. but it eventually did. But it still hurt some, and it also hurt right at the piercing. Then she had me go through all the possible things that could help or that could change things up without removing the devise.

On Ms. Lori’s site, at one time, she had been selling compression shorts to help keep the weight of the devise off the piercing. We did not have any of those handy, but i have a small collection of “panty girdles” and “control brief panties”. For several years, i used voluntary chastity which consisted of “no touching” while up for the day and sleeping in these compression garments at night to keep things out of reach. They mostly worked and i stayed chaste for up to seven months one time. i tried one on over the Lori’s tube. This accomplished two things. First, it takes up all the weight of the tube and secondly, it forces the tube to lay flat on the ball sack. The second factor keeps me from attempting to get fully hard, (When i do get attempt to get fully hard, it is nearly unbearable.)

i slept intermittently that night, and Lady Jessica got some extra attention before breakfast. The rest of the day was still painful at times but much better. The second night was full of night time erection attempts but not nearly as bad as the first. This morning, i playfully “molested” a groggy but happy Lady Jessica, which She enjoyed thoroughly and taught me a new meaning for the word frustration. i had never quite made a full week in the cb series without either coming out of one or having a testicular issue. With voluntary chastity there is still a lot of sensation to be had. This is complete and total lack of stimulation other than painful types (pinches or spikes). Because of the internal spikes, i cannot even slide the tube a little on my penis when i am hard. Nothing! Period! i changed out of the girdle into the brief for the day (after a shower) and of we went. Today, there were time that i could see how people say that after a while you can actually sort of forget that you are wearing a devise at all. Not there yet but I can see it coming. All of which finally catches me up to nearly current.

The last few hours again have been interesting. Not on the devise front but on the Domme side. Lady Jessica laid down the law “sort of”.

1. There will be a “just in case removal and inspection in a few days, after which the tube goes back on immediately with out any questions or issue as long as there are no health issues to worry about.
2. i may request out again any time and She will let me out – BUT there will be not mention of chastity or kink for an extended time. The time period is guaranteed to be at least thirty days and maybe a lot longer (like six months) depending on Her mood. (Having been married to Her 17 yrs, i know She is just leaving Herself some wiggle room and it will be the six months most likely.)
3. i will be chaste until my trip end of June. if I have fulfilled all requirements I will be allowed a week of freedom before and no requirements on my trip.
4. i will be in panties or girdles 24/7 since it seems that they are need to keep the device from becoming to painful.
5. i will be required to keep a journal of events (Here it is. This and the rest of these were planned on but not from day one and not all at once)
6. i will sleep in a rubber waist cincher and compression vest from Squeem (discipline and submissive training we have tried successfully before, i am allowed one night off a week but rewarded for making it all seven nights and punished severely for any less than six nights)
7. i am required to loose thirty pounds before the trip. Punishments to be added for each pound short.
8. i am required to keep up my normal domestic duties (help with cooking, dishes, laundry, etc. This is Her world but help is welcome.)
9. Reward and punishment for work outcomes (i am somewhat commission based and motivation can have a positive after on our income)
10. Once the Warriors are out of the playoffs, i will have to exchange punishments for any sports i watch. (go Warriors). She is not a fan of sports and never has been. She does not mind a family activity like going to a baseball game, but does not like family time being preempted by sports. (Unfortunately, neither of our children is a big sports fan. One son plays football but does not like watching it that much on tv and the other is the theater/ drama club member and tech junkie.)
11. Bed time is set by Her. Lady Jessica like lots of cuddle time and also uses bed time to enforce punishments. (with kids in the house this is one of our few safe times and it comes EVERY DAY)

More to be added as she thinks is appropriate.

Her ending comment was that She actually doubts i will get my week of freedom and that if do not try really hard, i will not be allowed to cum during the entire trip and straight back into chastity. (the trip is two weeks of camping with extended family and Lady Jessica has kept me chaste through it several times.) The next time that i HAVE to be released is for a trip to New York for business in mid Sept. (Thank you TSA.) After that, it would be the camping trip next year! (At least I get those two events every year! But I have never lied to Her about chastity before either so i may need to loose the tube for the flight but i can probably take it with me as a carry-on and self install.)

If anyone a list of punishment that we use, ask and you shall receive!
0 x
ejpsub

Re: [ejpsub] Subjected to Lori's Tube

Post by ejpsub »

Wore the Lori,s tube for 4 days and then tried to adjust it in the shower. Shortly there after i was bleeding a bit and panicked! Had Lady Jessica remove the tube and it turned out to be the piercing that was bleeding. Tt was also very swollen. So much so that i could not get the normal bar back in. Today i go back to the piercing shop and say "oops, What next?".
0 x
ejpsub

Re: [ejpsub] Subjected to Lori's Tube

Post by ejpsub »

Went back into the piercing shop and the best we could do was get a size 8 ring in. The area was still red, swollen, and too sore to get anything larger in.

i have had some issues getting time to drive up to SF to get the PA stretched back up to the 4 gage so i am just up the size 6 ring.

I have a trip coming up at the end of June and I have until then to get ready for the Lori’s tube (after i am back)

The other rules mentioned above are still in force except we have had sex twice and i was allowed to cum both times.

The weight loss may end up being a bit short unless i really kick it into gear, which Lady Jessica is indicating would be wise with a few vague threats – which She knows are more effective on me than listing out punishments. i tend to worry about the unknown more than anything else!!!!
0 x