[butlover3] Long Distance Chastity - story of a butt lover..

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
butlover3

[butlover3] Long Distance Chastity - story of a butt lover..

Post by butlover3 »

This is a work in progress. As my wife is new to this any suggestions as to how she can torment me further I will pass on.

My wife is away for several weeks- her work and family health problems meant that she left in mid February and wont be back till the end of May. I went to visit her in early April for a week but now am back at home due to my work.

We have played with chastity before but she has, until now, never really gotten in to it. In the first period she was away there was some tension when an ex girlfriend wanted to come and stay. Jealousy reared its head as my wife is secretly a very jealous person. To lessen the tension, and with a little humor, I offered to dust off the old CB6000 and lock myself up. She grudgingly agreed.

I got through the weekend without incident and it reminded me how much I like to be locked up. All the time I was locked up I felt a really strong connection to my wife. I had no thoughts of messing with my ex despite that fact that the ex is a real attention seeker and somewhat of an exhibitionist. I just thought how much I love my wife and lucky I am to have a wife who accepts my kinkyness.

After the ex had left I was allowed to unlock myself but it left me with tingle of excitement and ideas I might later regret. When I traveled to see my wife in April we made love many times and I gave her very owerful orgasms. As often happens she likes me to tell her a fantasy as we fuck so I told her one that involved me being locked up until she came home and then being used as a sex slave until she felt like letting me out and, if I was lucky , letting me come. All through the story I had to give her pleasure and received little or none in return. I had to lick her and fuck her with dildos but was not allowed to enter her with my penis that remained locked up.

For what reason I am not sure but in the post coital cuddle she commented on my fantasy and said that maybe we should try it. I felt so excited. We talked a few more times about it before I left but it was when I returned home that I became really excited. It was nearly a week before I could bring myself to put on the cage, partly due to a medical appointment and partly, mostly, due to a little fear. I finally plucked up the courage. I trimmed my pubes with a clipper, and slipped on the cock ring before squeezing my dick into the cage and, with a numbered locking tag, locked myself in. The click of the lock closing made me start to think about how long i would be locked, nearly 6 weeks. And that was when my wife was due to return. There was no guarantee that she would let me out then or if she might drag it out further. The suspense was immediately arousing. My dick grew hard and strained against the hard plastic. I slept little that night.

Through the week I became hornier and hornier. My cock seemed to be permanently dripping precum. When I looked in my underwear at the end of each day there was a snail trail of dried fluid. Every time I became aware of my cage I thought of my wife. I love the feeling of belonging to her, of her having control of my orgasms.

I sent photos via email almost every day to show her I was still locked with the same numbered tag. I also looked out some advice for key holders on line and sent it too her. The latter I did with some trepidation as, whilst it excited me that it would help my wife make life more interesting for me, I was scared of how she might react to the inspiration. I sent her a guide to teasing and denial as well as several suggestions gleaned for cruel mistresses on line. These varied from edging techniques to ruined orgasms to advice about prostate massage and anal sex. What turned me on the most was the suggestions concerned with giving the woman pleasure. The idea of being an oral slave was great but the special one was a man in chastity fucking his owner with a strapon. She received all the pleasure and he got none except the warm satisfaction of giving his wife an orgasm. The idea excited me and appalled me at the same time. Would I regret giving her this information? Possibly. Would I enjoy it? Probably.

Mid week she told me to stand in front of a mirror naked for 10 minutes and write to her and tell her my experience. I wrote a detailed account of how it made me feel, of how the incongruity of the cage standing out against my naked body made me feel closer to her, of how my erection tried to grow, of how very turned on I became. Of how I started to vocalise and moan out loud, of the frustration and the hopeless attempts to stimulate my penis through the cage.

After a week I wanted to give everything a clean out. I asked my wife if I could remove the the cage for cleaning. She understood the need for hygiene but was worried I might pleasure myself to orgasm. I suggested making a video and posting it on line of the whole process.. unlock.. wash.. lock. She thought this was a good idea and then instructed that I edge myself several times but under no circumstances was I allowed to come. all must be filmed.

Last night I did as instructed. As soon as I took off the lock my cock started to throb. By the time I started to slide the cage off my cock was straining so hard against the sides of the cage that once it was removed it immediately became hard. I got into the shower and inspected (no damage) and washed. I dried myself off and got comfortable in front of the camera. My penis was quivering with anticipation. With some lotion I started to stroke. It felt so good after all that confinement. Every thing was so sensitive and sensitised. Slowly my orgasm started to build so I held back. Once I had calmed down I started again , stroking whilst I pulled my balls with the other hand. Each stroke was incredible. So much better than the quick wanks I normally have. I imagined my wife stroking my cock and it took to the very edge. I could feel the surge building, like a dam about to break. Just at the last moment I stopped. At first I though I might have left it too late and that i might come but I managed to just hold on. I waited till I had calmed down and contemplated my large, hard, throbbing member , all red with veins standing out. I dont remember being so hard for years. Then I started again. This time I came close many times but held off and resumed until I was about to burst, each stroke a delightful torture. I just wanted to carry on, to spurt my load but I knew that If I did that I would disappoint my wife and myself. Reluctantly I stopped. This time my penis bobbed and throbbed, just on the verge of coming. I took several deep breaths and hoped for the best as I desperately tried not to come. After a minute or so I started to relax.

Then it dawned on me that I would now have to lock myself up again. I reached for the now clean cage and a new locking tag. I squeezed on the ring and had to wait for another few torturous minutes until my erection subsided enough to get the cage on. The lock clicked shut. I dont know when she will let me out again but she wont be back for four weeks.

All night I dreamt of the kinkyest things, of being her slave, of having to pleasure her as often as she wanted, of being beaten , of being fucked in the ass , of being fisted, of her enjoying my locked state and keeping me in it all the time. I woke up happy with a dripping dick.

Any suggestions for teases, punishments or other recommendations are welcomed warmly but with a degree of nervousness. :)
0 x
Locked since sat 31 may
Last orgasm Friday 30th may