[md74mob] Our first real journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
md74mob

[md74mob] Our first real journey

Post by md74mob »

Hi,

We are a couple end 30's and she said 3 weeks ago you don't gonna cum for the next 6 weeks. We did a couple of denials the past year. But 6 weeks is long for me. We are now at the middle of it. i can handle it i guess, but ordered a cage so that i can't make a mistake....

i recieved it this morning, a 40mm steel cage 70mm deep. It feels PERFECT. But i think if i get an hardon it feels less perfect :D .

Yesterday our friend came over. My gf said that she was going to the cinema with him, to a movie i don't like (horror). First when i got home from work i had to do cook for them. They went to take a shower. I listed carefully and heard them moan...... Got me horny as hell.

When the diner was served the came downstairs, my gf was wearing a kimono and was open, she was hot she said. We enjoyed our diner and she went to dress up for the movie. When she got down my eyes ploped out.
She was wearing a fishnetpanty open crotch with a dress wich was very tight. She is a curvy woman, but man what a hottie.
1/2 hour later the went to the movie. She textessage me that he found the openscrotch panty... :oops:
After the movie she texted me that they went to a nearby forrest to get some outdoor sex.
Pfff what a night.

After they got back home a had to sleep alone. Now i just woke up and try to arrange my mind.
What a night!! ;)
0 x