[Locked_4_wife] Chastity returns

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Locked_4_wife

Re: [Locked_4_wife] Chastity returns

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Didn't think I could hand over the keys already but I'm feeling pretty good about doing so. Think the wife might get an early Christmas present.
0 x
Currently wearing: Mature Metal Watchful Mistress
Previous Devices: Mature Metal Jailbird Ms. Lori's #8 Modified, CB-PA5000, CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-2000
Keyheld by my wife.
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

So, I've decided that my wife gets the keys tonight. I haven't decided if I'm going to negotiate a predetermined release date or let her decide.
0 x
Previous Devices: Mature Metal Jailbird Ms. Lori's #8 Modified, CB-PA5000, CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-2000
Keyheld by my wife.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Locked_4_wife wrote:I haven't decided if I'm going to negotiate a predetermined release date or let her decide.
Sounds like someone is "topping" :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

So, I realized that I haven't updated in quite a while. Things were going ok but my Jailbird started to get really uncomfortable. After trying to ignore it for a couple of days, I had to take it off and give myself a little time to recover. Eventually I decided that I needed to have my base ring size increased just a little bit. I sent my Jailbird back to Mature Metal. I got it back on Jan 21st and have been locked since. Amazing the difference 1/8" can make. As long as I apply a little something to prevent chaffing and rubbing, my Jailbird is so comfortable, provided it's contents don't try to get excited. I think I would miss it if it wasn't there. My wife struggles with keeping me locked up. She likes me locked up but sometimes misses "PIV" sex. I guess we will just have to figure something out.
Any suggestions?
0 x
Keyheld by my wife.
Michele

Post by Michele »

You could easily do like we do... I love my PIV and no toy that we've tried (tried many!) even remotely comes close to satisfying my need for it. So since I'm in charge and the cock belongs to me to use when I please, how I please, I just take my hubby out when I want and use him like a toy and put him back in his cage when I'm done.

The trick is that you have to be the good boy she wants you to be and not cum without her permission when she takes you out for PIV.

Hope this helps... and I think I may write a blog post about this because it seems common that people think once locked and denied you absolutely have to keep a bit in to keep him denied... not true at all! :)

Good luck!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Very true Lady. Unfortunately, my beloved keyholder isn't as advanced as you are in the precious arts that make a talented keyholder and mistress. She is learning though and sometimes I wish she had a mentor. She is somewhat vanilla but open minded. I guess that's why I sometimes find myself topping from the bottom. I don't really like to but I don't have a choice. It's hard (all pun intended) to convince someone you would rather be denied orgasm. It's hard to admit but I know that my little fella doesn't exactly do much for her when it comes to sex. She says it does, but I'm not stupid. However, some of our toys do quite well. We do have a very good strap on which she enjoys but she says it's not the same as the real thing. Of course, she only says that afterwards, lol. Any advice Lady?
0 x
Keyheld by my wife.
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Long time, No update. I've been locked up 24/7 since Jan 20 with exception of occasional release for cleaning and tease denial play. I think I've gotten to the point where I hardly even notice that I have my device on. Sometimes I still get pinched by my Jailbird but that's bound to happen. I guess the funniest thing that has happened so far was an unexpected caged orgasm (if you could call it that) caused by my wife's wand. She was laying on top of me and had her wand down there just a grinding away and it must have found a good spot on me cause, before I could warn her, my gun went off in it's holster if you know what I mean.
Last weekend, the wife and I got out of town for her birthday. She decided to unlock me prior to leaving and we had a fantastic time Saturday night. A BIG ORGASM on Saturday night followed by relocking on Sunday. Wonder how long I'll have to wait this time? Fortunately, my wife has really started to embrace chastity.
0 x
Keyheld by my wife.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Woohoo! Sounds great! I just did that wand thing on accident to my hubby not too long ago haha
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Wow, it's been a really long time since I updated this thing.

I now am currently locked in yet another new device. My new Mature Metal Watchful Mistress for about two weeks. I love this new device!!!! Smaller, tighter and yet more comfortable (go figure). Also added the anti pull out pins on this one and, in doing so, have made it so much more secure. How long will I be locked up? Who knows; not my call to make as my loving key holder has really grown to liking me locked up and denied. Again, I just can't express how satisfied I am with the fit of my new device. This is the first device where I have been able to wear it comfortably without the aid of some lotion or other "lube" to prevent the dreaded ball burn. I guess when your device truly fits nice and tight, it doesn't tend to pull as much.
0 x
Keyheld by my wife.