[Locked_4_wife] Chastity returns

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Locked_4_wife

Re: [Locked_4_wife] Chastity returns

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Thanks for the advice. Seriously considering the Jailbird. After having worn a Ms. Lori steel device, the thought of wearing something plastic is repulsive. Is the JB more comfortable than the CB-6000S? The rings irritate the He'll out of me.
0 x
Currently wearing: Mature Metal Watchful Mistress
Previous Devices: Mature Metal Jailbird Ms. Lori's #8 Modified, CB-PA5000, CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-2000
Keyheld by my wife.
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

With any plastic device I had there was a need for constant lube around the base ring. I seldom use lube with my MM cage. Plastic, to the skin, is very grippy. Stainless steel is extremely smooth.
With plastic I had a problem with retracting inside the tube, the head stuck to the plastic, then curled under. I've never had this happen with my MM device.
RegularJoe wrote: I often totally forget I'm wearing my JB....until a bit of T&D reminds me.

I agree with this and would like to add; after a week or two without a release I sometimes get a feeling of something around my cock. This can happen at anytime during the day. I'm not hard or what I would even call semi-erect. The aroused feeling just isn't there. What happens is, I grow just enough to feel it pressing against the bars. It will sometimes stay like that for over 15 minutes. Oh, that really helps the horniness level. I never had this happen in any CBxxxx.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Locked_4_wife wrote:Is the JB more comfortable than the CB-6000S?
YES!

I didn't think it could get better than my CB6000s but both of my MM's proved that wrong. If you are into long term chastity where your keyholder just might leave you locked for weeks at a time, then get a MM device. I agree with many of the comments here that I truly forget I have it on, It's that comfortable. You won't regret it and MM's customer service is the BEST. :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Just ordered my Jailbird from MM. Now the waiting game.
0 x
Previous Devices: Mature Metal Jailbird Ms. Lori's #8 Modified, CB-PA5000, CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-2000
Keyheld by my wife.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Locked_4_wife wrote:Just ordered my Jailbird from MM. Now the waiting game.
I'm dying to get ours! I want it NOW!!! lol
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Just looked on the calendar. 6 weeks from today is Christmas. Chastity for Christmas, that's truly 5 he gift that keeps on giving or never gives. I guess it's all in how you look at it. :lol:
0 x
Keyheld by my wife.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Right 6 weeks for us is the first week of Dec... I'm not sure if I'm going to tell hubby when it comes or after unlocking him for a tease handing it to him to put on haha :) I'm not sure yet but I think it might be fun to surprise him and tell him to put it on and if he's a good boy he might get a chance to cum as a Christmas present! :)
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

So the fine people a mature metal emailed me to reconfirm some of the dimensions for my new Jailbird. Could I really be that small? Hmmm? Maybe that's why my wife doesn't mind it when I'm locked up?
0 x
Keyheld by my wife.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Uhhh... you can't be that small! Maybe just small soft!?

We had sort of the opposite problem lol William was like are you sure you need 4" length & that diameter when he's FLACCID? Uhhhh yeah dude!

It kinda blows my mind that guys wear those 2" devices but then again it's been a real long time since I've seen any penis but my hubby's lol
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Don't feel bad. Length is not the only part of the equation. Being a grower factors in. How much the testicles hang is another. A high and tight guy who is a shower may wear bigger CD's but be no bigger erect than you.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.