[Locked_4_wife] Chastity returns

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Locked_4_wife

Re: [Locked_4_wife] Chastity returns

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Thanks, believe me I know. Also, despite what the Internet tells us bigger isn't always better. My wife's ex was pretty well endowed and she has told me time and again that she prefers me (I actually believe her). Of course, the fact that too many women had intimate knowledge of her ex husband's size may also have had something to do with the demise of their marriage. That's one part of me being in chastity that a she really likes, not that she has anything to worry about.
0 x
Currently wearing: Mature Metal Watchful Mistress
Previous Devices: Mature Metal Jailbird Ms. Lori's #8 Modified, CB-PA5000, CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-2000
Keyheld by my wife.
Michele

Post by Michele »

I'll agree with your Mrs! Bigger is not always better! It's actually painful if someone doesn't know what their doing. My hubby is (I guess) a little bigger than average... or I don't even know what average is anymore lol. Anyway he's the right size for me which is the important part - mainly because he knows me and how to use what he has to please me.

I'll have to admit, although it has nothing to do with the reason we started this chastity journey, it's a huge bonus that I don't have too much to worry about when it comes to other women.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Don't get me wrong, my wife has enjoyed something bigger frequently (gotta love a good realistic strap-on). Although she still gets a little freaked out by the concept. That's wear a quality blindfold comes in handy. That way, I can be whoever and she finds it easier to go with the flow. Of course if she's drunk, then she really has no problem letting her hair down as it were. So much so, she has had a hard time believing she acted the way she does. I guess I might have to start recording some of her drunken adventures. Of course, that can back fire on me.
0 x
Previous Devices: Mature Metal Jailbird Ms. Lori's #8 Modified, CB-PA5000, CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-2000
Keyheld by my wife.
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

So, Tomorrow is four weeks since I ordered my Jailbird. Oh, will the time ever pass? Trying to stay locked up in my CB-6000s really sucks!!!
0 x
Keyheld by my wife.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Locked_4_wife wrote:So, Tomorrow is four weeks since I ordered my Jailbird. Oh, will the time ever pass? Trying to stay locked up in my CB-6000s really sucks!!!
Hang :lol: in there. Santa will be here soon with your MM package and then it will be time to change your avatar.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

The Jailbird has landed!!!!!! Can't wait to try it on and get the feel for it. So excited!!!!!! My first impression is very optimistic and I foresee extended lockup time in my future.
0 x
Keyheld by my wife.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Locked_4_wife wrote:The Jailbird has landed!!!!!! Can't wait to try it on and get the feel for it. So excited!!!!!! My first impression is very optimistic and I foresee extended lockup time in my future.
Yay! Ours is on its way back from getting adjusted! I'm hoping we will have it Wed or Thursday the latest. :)
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Wow, I actually have been able to wear my new Jailbird since I first put it on yesterday. Just some minor irritation but that's to be expected with any new device. Really pleased so far. Already way more comfortable than my CB-6000S ever was.
0 x
Keyheld by my wife.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Locked_4_wife wrote:Wow, I actually have been able to wear my new Jailbird since I first put it on yesterday. Just some minor irritation but that's to be expected with any new device. Really pleased so far. Already way more comfortable than my CB-6000S ever was.
Welcome to the club. Their products are the best. Enjoy the confinement. ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Michele

Post by Michele »

Locked_4_wife wrote:Wow, I actually have been able to wear my new Jailbird since I first put it on yesterday. Just some minor irritation but that's to be expected with any new device. Really pleased so far. Already way more comfortable than my CB-6000S ever was.
So happy things are going well for you. :)
0 x