[Locked_4_wife] Chastity returns

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Locked_4_wife

[Locked_4_wife] Chastity returns

Post by Locked_4_wife »

I originally attempted to introduce my ex-girlfriend to male chastity years ago. She never really took any interest in playing along. She agreed to hold my keys from time to time but would always be so quick to hand them over. We never really got to a point where I felt we would ever embrace it.

Anyways, that relationship ended and I am now married to the most amazing woman in the world. We actually talked about my brief drive down the chastity road with my ex pretty early on in our relationship. She seemed curious by couldn't understand the attraction I would have with being denied oragsms.

A few years later, I reintroduced the possibility of male chastity to her. She still seemed skeptical that I would really be desirous to be locked up. Finding a device that I could wear long term safely and securely was major part of us being able to pursue it. Enter the pa-5000, I already had a pa piercing for several years so introducing the pa-5000 to our chastity game was done with minimal effort. I can't believe how comfortable it is (provided you don't try to get hard) and I can't escape or cum at least not yet.

I have had two periods of lock down each lasting about two weeks followed by release and sex resulting in thunderous orgasms with my wife. in that time, my wife couldn't even count how many orgasms she has had as it should be. Now I am on day three of what will be about one month of lockdown without orgasm. my release is planned for the weekend of my wife's birthday next month. Of course it is up to her exactly how we celebrate. I can imagine that I will be climbing the walls insane with desire by the time my scheduled release date arrives. I realize that I could escape my device as it is only plastic but I don't want to. I desire denial from my wife and the pleasure I receive from pleasuring her while denied is amazing.

I truly believed that my wife was the most amazing woman in the world and that theory was confirmed the first time she teased me while locked up only to leave my wanting and denied. I never thought I could desire something or someone more that I do her. I'm just looking forward to all the oppurtunites I have to pleasure her until my release date cums (or not).
0 x
Currently wearing: Mature Metal Watchful Mistress
Previous Devices: Mature Metal Jailbird Ms. Lori's #8 Modified, CB-PA5000, CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-2000
Keyheld by my wife.
Locked_4_wife

Re: [Locked_4_wife] Chastity returns

Post by Locked_4_wife »

A little over a week locked up. Usually, I'm fine because i know that release is only a few days away but this time I'm really climbing the walls. Release isnt scheduled until the first weekend in April, which is her birthday. If she wishes that I remained chaste, I can't fefuse that nor would I ever consider it.
0 x
Previous Devices: Mature Metal Jailbird Ms. Lori's #8 Modified, CB-PA5000, CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-2000
Keyheld by my wife.
chastexcited

Post by chastexcited »

Sounds so exciting! I am waiting for my device to arrive and hope that my wife of almost 32 years will end up enjoying it. I have been using a home made device for a bit helping to get ready.
0 x
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

My journey continues onward, everyday setting a new personal record for consecutive time locked up without release. Meanwhile, my wife has had countless orgasms by just about every way imaginable. She is already planning an increased time for my next lock up period, if i ever get released that is.
0 x
Keyheld by my wife.
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Three weeks locked up without an orgasm (personal record). One week to go I think?
0 x
Keyheld by my wife.
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

PA-5000 is out. I received my Lori's modified #8 last week and I love it . Taking some time getting used to it before I hand over the keys to my wife. So far, I'm not really having any issues with wearing the device.
0 x
Keyheld by my wife.
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Going for fifth consecutive night locked up in my new Ms. Lori's device. Everything going pretty good. I did have a few nasty night time erections. I was able to determine that my penis can't bend steel no matter how hard it tries.
0 x
Keyheld by my wife.
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Had to put chastity on the shelf for a while. The diameter of my device was too big causing too much stress on my PA piercing. I sent it back to Ms. Lori for some minor adjustments and received it back last Friday. Locked up on Sunday and have been since. So far so good, not sure how long I will stay locked up as I'm trying to get used to it again.
0 x
Keyheld by my wife.
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Oh the frustration!! While I love the feel of my Ms.Lori's number 8, the unrelenting strain that the device placed on my PA piercing has pretty much forced me to abandon any further use of it. For that matter, my PA is pretty much screwed as well. Now I'm back in my CB-6000S and trying like he'll to get used to this damn thing. Really don't like trapped ball devices but what can you do. Otherwise, I'm evaluating my options. Was considering the Holy Trainer or a custom device from MM. Also considered having my Ms. Lord's altered to work with an apadravya and getting my piercing redone. That's a pretty extreme option though. Oh the choices, I know I can't stand the ball discomfort that comes with a CB-6000S. Also, it's embarrassing to admit but the CB-6000S cage is too big. No wonder my wife doesn't mind it when I'm locked up lol.
0 x
Keyheld by my wife.
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I doubt you could go wrong with Mature Metal...superb customer service, beautiful craftsmanship, custom fit. I often totally forget I'm wearing my JB....until a bit of T&D reminds me.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.