[all_in_power_less] GF/KH really is in to it now

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
all_in_power_less

[all_in_power_less] GF/KH really is in to it now

Post by all_in_power_less »

I already posted but now the start of my journey...

My GF/KH is in her 20's and I'm in my 40's. She also want to do date and have sex with other boys, I''m satisfied with here alone. I don't want to be jealous and I don't want to date other girls.

The idea of me in a CD and she having the key around her neck really turned her on. Now a few days ago she told me to to wear it before we would meet, and today she told me to get it on, no release date....

So hope it works out for the both of us...

Waiting for a Looker 01 from Steelworxx, because the CB6K clone ring gave an abrasion and odor is also an issue after a few days. Now in the Holytrainer....
0 x
all_in_power_less

Re: [all_in_power_less] GF/KH really is in to it now

Got some T&D a few days ago, when let out she T&D's me for hours, and she let me have an O. Now free for the weekend :)
0 x
all_in_power_less

Anal milking and locked up again...
0 x
all_in_power_less

Masturbated without permission from GF/KH :oops: so I have to be in the HT for an indefinite time
0 x
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Seems like masturbating without Mrs. KHH's permission couldn't happen for me anymore, except maybe when I'm travelling for work and she has to let me out of my cage. Last time I masturbated was perhaps 3 weeks ago - with her permission - when I was in South America. Whenever I'm home, I'm almost always locked-up now. BIG CHANGE for me to not be able to masturbate at will. I used to masturbate probably once a day. So my O-count is way down, but the time I spend with my head buried between Mama's thighs is WAY UP. Gets me really aroused to feel her writhing and rocking her hips when I'm licking her. And then when I think about her not releasing me??? I'd say it's orgasmic bliss - just for the description of the feeling - but there's no actual "orgasmic" for me!
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.
conrad

Post by conrad »

it is a wonderful feeling ... ive been going almost 180 days like that ... love love love it ... good for you and here is hoping it only gets better for you buddy
0 x
all_in_power_less

With the Looker 01, slightly to large cage it's completely different.

Fully locked out and inside more secure and better fit...

Only too much visible in pants.
0 x