[luckylocked] Starting to get serious

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
luckylocked

Re: [luckylocked] Starting to get serious

Post by luckylocked »

I love my mistress. Last night after her orgasm she said to me you silly silly boy. What did I do I asked. You let yourself get locked up! I knew what was coming next. 'There is no way I am unlocking you this weekend as we discussed, this is way too good.'
One key, her key. No emergency key. (she doesn't believe in them) and all of a sudden I have no idea when I will be unlocked. Last time a few days ended up being 2 months so who knows.
She has planned a stay at home day next week and has said it will be quite a workout for me, so if you have read my previous posts I am guessing toys, costumes and experimenting with the new roll of bondage tape.
Stay tuned.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

luckylocked wrote:She has planned a stay at home day next week and has said it will be quite a workout for me, so if you have read my previous posts I am guessing toys, costumes and experimenting with the new roll of bondage tape.
Stay tuned.
Sounds exciting.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

I feel a quick update is in order as there have been many developments in this current period and some very interesting changes.

We don't practice FLR. It is not realistic as I like sharing decisions and she likes me doing it. To have my finances controlled etc is just not practical and I would undoubtedly revolt so we have a pretty good understanding now of where we sit on that spectrum.

I am also not a 'sissy' but I do love high heeled shoes on women and I don't mind wearing them myself every now and then in play. As my wife says, I am a bit of a tranny from the waist down every now and then. She is very comfortable with this and we have worked out exactly where it fits in our relationship and it really is only for occasional play.

So two weeks ago we took a sneaky day off together. I had been locked for about 2 weeks and was incredibly horny and she was right into the swing of things. I dispatched the children and got back home where she was still in bed. Before I even got to open my mouth she had me strip and stand next to her while she fondled my balls and cage. She then explained what was happening next. I was to wear suspenders and stockings, a lace pair of panties and I was to choose my heels. Either 5" red pumps or 6" black & red mary janes. Neither of these shoes have platforms so they are all shoe and she said to choose wisely. I put on the lingerie and she immediately commented on how torn up the panties were. "we'll have to get you some new ones".

It was time to choose the shoes and I had a feeling I would be put through my paces so I chose the 5" which turned out to be very prudent. Once dressed she told me that whilst in the house I was to be dressed this way all day. She informed me we would be going shopping later and then gave me my list of chores. First up, breaky in bed for her. Smoked salmon scrambled eggs on a bagel and a latte. Then the killer, after you have cleaned the kitchen the house needs a good vacuum and dusting.

So the next two hours were spent with me teetering around vacuuming the house and then dusting. I am crap at dusting so she gave me a lesson and got me to do it again. There was constant teasing by her. The occasional cropping of the bottom and lots of standing next to her while she fondled my balls. She then had me get her dressed and do her hair and finish up tidying our bedroom before instructing me to remove my heels and put on jeans and sneakers. No socks! She laughed and said you better be careful when you sit down or people might see your fishnets!

We went to our local mall and had a great time. Fun shopping for her, a new jacket and blouse and she must have dragged me into every shoe shop pointing out styles she liked and every now and then commenting on how some really slutty pairs would look on me. We found a great pair of mid heeled riding boots for her that she didn't think she would wear and now practically lives in them. When we got to the lingerie section she started picking out panties. She chose two pairs for her and then asked me what I thought about a lace pair of boy pants. I told her they would look great on her, and she smiled and said "for you silly!" I went beet red and she laughed again and said that means you like them. We went up to the counter with 2 pairs of size 12 and a pair of size 16. I was mortified when the sales lady said I think these are the wrong size maam and she said, 'No, they should be just fine". Neither of us had thought about that when we went to pay but she is still laughing weeks later!

We got home and I hadn't had two seconds when she got all strict and said what are you wearing? I had to quickly strip, new panties on and heels back on. 'Go and pack all these things away and then come and give me a foot massage in 10 minutes. After an hour of a foot massage she had me start on worshipping her toes with my tongue. It felt like I was there forever with her tickling my balls while she read a book. Finally she let me wander up to her pussy and again I was instructed to take it super slow. I kissed and gently licked her for about half an hour before she finally through down the book, flipped me over and rode my face to a huge orgasm. Thinking it was over for now, I started to undress but she quickly enquired as to what the hell did I think I was doing.

A long story short she had me in that outfit for another two hours doing chores, fetching things for her and just standing there next to her in my heels while she played with my balls through the lace. I was in a little bit of pain by this stage. My feet were killing me and my cock had been straining against the cage most of the day.

As the kids were due home I had to change back to guy gear and wash the new panties as they were soaked with precum. I was under no illusion though that I was still at her mercy and needless to say she had two more orgasms that evening and lots of massages.

I have previously had some mens sexy undies that actually didn't work that well, including g-strings etc, but she did ask me how the new panties felt. I was honest and told her they were extremely comfortable to wear and held everything just right. "Would you like to wear them all the time?' I actually said to her that I didn't think she wanted a pantied husband as that was taking things too far as she had said last time we discussed it. She just replied back to me that in the kink scale panties on a husband are likely well below a penis permanently padlocked in steel and that she really liked being able to tease me as she knows it pushes my buttons.

So there it was. Not only has she got the key to my cock but she know has a husband who has 7 pairs of lacy satin panties for regular wear and special pair of 'mens undies' when required. She is thrilled and I am slightly bewildered that I wear panties now!

It wont go further. I don't want it too and they are honestly massively more comfortable than my undies but it does raise the level of submission a notch or two when you get a text from your wife saying "you and your panties need to get out of the pub now and come home and rub my feet"

"Yes mistress"
0 x
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Quick update. Obviously back in the cage and back in her service. I finally received my MM Queens Keep, and Mistress MM gave me good instructions on fixing the gap so it fits just perfectly.
I have one ball a lot smaller than the other, so inevitably with all my other devices the small one sneaks out and I was used to just having one ball trapped. Now I have both very firmly secured and no way to release.
I think I could probably cum if I got myself into a real frenzy but so far not even close.
We also got the security screw which is a bit of a mind fuck as there aint no getting out of this thing.
Mrs K loves it. She has both the keys well hidden now and her tease last night was about how I would have to go to a metal workers shop if I wanted it off so I better be good.
She has bought a new bracelet that has a Swarovski key pendant on it and plans to hang the security key off it from time to time just to remind me who is in charge when we are out and about.
More to follow.
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Mrs K knows I have a boys lunch today. It is the first one for the year with guys from my networking group and they can get a little rowdy and I usually come home quite tipsy. She doesn't love this but she lets it slide. So this morning, rather than tell me to try and stay nice she has adopted a different tactic.
As I was showering she said I want you in those black lace panties with the satin rear today. I don't dare argue with her when it comes to panty choice but I really didn;t want to wear them. They are very snug and the lace rubs against the bits of my cock through the bars.
Then she handed me my skinny G-Stars and said these two. Bugger, them combined with the panties and go up and down all day.
Massive grin on her face while I was brushing my teeth and she was showering. Kiss goodbye and I thought that was it.
Now she has just rung and was teasing me a bit on the phone. We were talking about what to watch tonight after dinner and she said, choose something you have seen because you will be very distracted tonight. So now my mind is racing as to what she has planned (usually it is a foot massage, but facing her with my back to the TV.)
Then to top it all off she said, you better stay alert at lunch because you are going to start receiving texts at about 1.30 that you will definitely not want your mates to see. She knows my phone will not go in my pocket sitting down in these jeans in chastity so it will be on the table.
I think she has pretty much guaranteed that I will be home sober and horny as hell ready to obey her every demand.
Very clever lady!
1 x