[darthball] Darthball's world

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
darthball

Re: [darthball] Darthball's world

Post by darthball »

Ok this is getting frustrating, and I'm not talking about being in chastity. My wife decided she wanted to reward me and released me for a day, and during our shower together she satisfied me orally. After the shower she told me to lock up again. The very next evening we decided to try the strapon again.
So again just as my wife was building up to her climax, I achieved an orgasim as well. While pleasurable its the opposite effect I was looking for when using a strapon. My only thought is that I am placing it to low, it sits just at the top of my cb device. So maybe its moving the device back and forth, causing my orgasim. I would like to think that it is the sound of my wife in such pleasure that sets me off, but that has only happened a few times in our relationship, so for it to happen twice in a row leads me to think its something else.

I also wouldnt call it a ruined orgasim, because my erection and drive go down and takes time to build up. The only advantage at this point is that I have remained in my device, no touching of any kind has occurred during the act, or the rest of the day either, so I dont feel like I cheated.

I'm sure we will play some more with it, and hopefuly we can come up with some new results.
0 x
-MFL
Holy Trainer, small
Atone

Post by Atone »

You can try using a little numbing cream. I have used Dr. Numb and it works really well. Too well actually. One time I used a little on a Q-tip and applied it through the hole in the tube (Steelheart) and all around the head of the penis. Then another from the top to get what I could of the shaft. In my case I then took off the device about 15 minutes later and was completely numb. I suspect it would work just as well if not better if you didn't take the device off. If you did this before you started getting ready with the strap on you would probably have enough time for it to take effect without it interrupting the flow of the passion.
0 x
darthball

Post by darthball »

Thanks for advice Atone.
Last night we tried the strap on again, but in different positions other than missionary, and had mixed results. First we tried doggy style, and this worked great, I was able to see everything which turned me on, and my wife was moaning from the very first thrust.
Then she laid me down and climbed on top of me, and rode the strap on. This was more of a rubbing motion, so though my wife enjoyed it, I just felt a lot of pressure.
We then went back to missionary, and I again found myself building up. I was better and stopped myself from reaching climax, and we switched positions. I found that not only does my cage move back and forth, my bits hit the sheets tickling them as I move, and I think that's what causing the build up to climax. So as long as we switch positions we are good.

I was so hard by the end of it though that I was in serious pain, and though my wife was willing to continue, I had to stop and calm down. The base ring on my cb6ks had broken a few weeks back, and now I'm on a smaller size, so I have much less space, and at the hight of erection there is serious pinching and severe back pain. I can handle it for a bit but last night was too long, and I needed a break.

On a funny note, my wife was willing to release me as she doesn't want me to be in pain, but my 3 year old son was playing with them, and though I told him to give them back to mommy, mommy let him hold them. Now we can't find them, so I get to stay in my device, which was fine by me, but we do need to find them at some point.
0 x
-MFL
Holy Trainer, small
darthball

Post by darthball »

It has been ages since I was last in chastity. As my previous post shows I broke my cb6ks back in September, and only recently replaced it with a knockoff of the looker 02.

My wife has been asking me to get a replacement, and I certainly enjoy being locked up, but I guess I fell into a routine, and maybe a sense of topping from the bottom, I just never got around to it.

Our anniversary just past, and I figured what better way to say I love you but to hand her a set of new keys to a new lock.

She was very happy to have me in chastity again. And I'm happy to oblige. That night we had a great night of me satisfying her. She was even more attentive to me at times knowing it is the only way she can give me pleasure.

I have now been in the looker 02 knockoff for two days, and I can say it is a totally different experience. One I'm not sure I can even handle for very long myself.

I was drawn to this version of the device for a few reasons. First I'm not circumcised, and I like how it keeps all the skin neatly hidden away. Second, the fact that is about a half inch shorter than the cb6ks. When soft I would almost pop out of the cage, so a shorter design would reduce that. Lastly, and most important is the urethral tube.

I've played around before, and have always enjoyed the feeling of having my penis filled, but I must say this is something else entirely.

The tube is 6mm thick with a 8mm ball. I believe that's the smallest they make it. Well after trying lubed and un-lubed I couldn't get the tube in. I had to spend 3 days stretching my penis slit before I made any progress getting the device on.

Finally after getting it on I was in heaven. I could feel the tube move in me, and with the shortened device I have almost no ability to get an errection. That night was a mix of pleasure and pain. I can't stop thinking of the device, but I also couldn't get comfortable enough or quite my mind enough to fall asleep. At one point I felt moisture in my leg and when I checked I had leaked a bunch of pre-cum.

Today was my first full day wearing the device to work. Man what torture, and here is where I'm not sure I can last. The urethral tube is shorter on the knockoff, instead of going past the base ring, it stops right at it. As the day goes on I can feel the tube slip to the edge of my head, to the point that when standing up I'm pretty sure the ball is just barely in me, if at all. The rubbing of the ball on my head is painful. I can pop the tube back in, but while at work it's uncomfortable to be adjusting my crotch every few minutes. Plus popping it in isn't completely pain free either.

I love the full feeling of the plug, and if I had a suit down job I could maybe manage it more, but as it is if I can't adjust the device or get past the occasional pain I may have to seek out a new device.

-MEL
Looker 02 knockoff
0 x
-MFL
Holy Trainer, small
darthball

Post by darthball »

I'm so torn. I love the feel of the urethral tube, but the 8mm bulb is still difficult to get past the head, so frequent removal for cleaning, and other adjustments is very difficult due to the pain.

I also ran into a new dilemma. I was at work, and my ride in was no problem, but now that I was walking around the device needed constant adjustment. It turned out that my foreskin was having an allergic reaction to the stainless steel, and as it swelled up it pushed the device further from my body, and the bulb was now sitting in my head, which was super painful. I was called up to speak to a judge and as he was asking me a question when the bulb popped out. In the moments leading up to this my hands were quivering from the pain, I could barely take notes, and I'm sure the judge saw a sigh of relief come over my face when it finally cleared my head.

The device has been on and off since, but the allergic reaction keeps coming back, so I was about to give up on it. This past weekend I had it on again while on vacation with my wife and son. My wife was so excited that I had it on, and she likes that it is much cleaner than the cb6ks. I told her of the irritation, to which she suggested I paint it.

After some quick research I can paint it with nailpolish. So I'm going to pick up a bottle, likely black, and give it a try.

In the meantime I'm healing up in my cb6ks, and I'm looking forward to a new challenge with my wife and that is to go until the 28th without an orgasim. A mere 20 days, but much longer than the 7 or 8 days we usually go for.

Wish me luck.
0 x
-MFL
Holy Trainer, small
Michele

Post by Michele »

Wow... with all that, if I were you, I'd be saving up for a custom device. So sorry to hear about your reaction. I would imagine that wouldn't happen with surgical grade steel.

Good luck!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
darthball

Post by darthball »

Thank you Lady M for your reply. I have a tendency to go on and on, so I assume very few people read my posts.
In my attempt to keep my post somewhat short, I skipped the part where my wife's first reaction was to buy a surgical steel cd. Unfortunately the cost is a bit steep and we are on a financial "diet".

I'm sure we will someday get the right device for us, but that is not anytime soon.

What I really took from the whole weekend was how much my wife has taken to me being in chastity for her. The past few days back in chastity, and she had me feeling her freshly shaved legs, and caressing my back making me shiver. She is looking forward to our next play session, and reminds me of my promise to stay chaste till her birthday at the end of the month.

She is the best.
0 x
-MFL
Holy Trainer, small
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

darthball wrote:I have a tendency to go on and on, so I assume very few people read my posts.
Don't sell yourself short. As per the rules of this part of the Forum I usually don't make many comments but I read pretty much everyone's posts.

I'm guessing I'm one of many.

Keep'um com'in. :)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
darthball

Post by darthball »

Recent success and failure.

WooHoo!, my wife and I played Thursday night, and as planned I remained in my locker 2 knockoff. It was amazing. Every touch, every inch of exposed flesh sparked with desire and energy, sending me into blissful spasms of joy. I also donned my strap-on and every minute of it was exhilarating. With long slow thrust I brought my wife to orgasim, and I "felt" every movement, making me moan pleasure. Lastly, and a proud achievement for me, I did this without having an organ myself. (Where previously I would cum while using the strap-on, which frustrated me greatly. )

OK the Doh! moment. I couldn't lose my erection, and it began to be more painful than I would have liked. My wife suggested I take the device off for the night, so I did. That 8mm ball at the end of the tube is so painful to pass through the top slit of my penis. Also the nail polish did help, but only slightly, so while the inflammation was low, it didn't go away. So if I have to take the device off daily, the pain of inserting and removing the urethral tube is too great for continued use.

I'm going to have to look for a new device. My cb6ks is too big for me when flaccid, as the base ring I'm currently left with (the others broke or are too small) is so big that it falls off on its own.

(Funny side story. I'm back in court, and it is nearing the end of the day, and I can feel the cb6ks slipping off. I do my best to adjust, but at some point I'm about to go check a court file, but I had to get back to my seat ASAP as the device had completely fallen off. I just managed to get back and sit down before the device feel out of my pant leg. I was able to grab it, and then hide it in my pocket. I could only imagine the embarrassment I would have suffered of it had fallen off in front of the judge, DA's, and court officers. )

Now I'm off looking for a new device, and trying to keep chaste without a device, though the device is a big part of what makes it fun for us. I really should just save up for a surgical steel device, but in the mean time back to plastic.
0 x
-MFL
Holy Trainer, small
darthball

Post by darthball »

What an amazing morning!

Woke up to my son pulling me out of bed. I get up and bring him downstairs, give him breakfast, and put on his favorite tv show.

I made my way back into bed with my wife. We start to fool around, and the fun starts to really ramp up. My wife whispers to me, that it's not cheating if I orgasim with her. I let her know with a look that I really want to hold out as planned.
So she then pulls me on top of her, and I slide deep into her. My body wants to go fast, but she had me go slow. This gets her going, and gives me the strength to hold back. After a while I can tell she is really worked up, and I'm getting close too. So I stop moving, and just bury myself deep inside her. She is all smiles, our faces are flush, and she asks if I'm good (code for did you orgasim). I let her know that I had not. She gives me and evil grin and starts pushing me off of her slowly.
My body began to convulse with need and desire. I collapse on top of her, but keeping out of her. Like clockwork my son's show finishes and he comes running upstairs. We both dive for our clothes and lay back down under the covers just as he bathes into our room.

I whispered to my wife I can't wait to do this again tonight. To which she kissed me and said she looks forward to it. What an amazing morning.
0 x
-MFL
Holy Trainer, small