[darthball] Darthball's world

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
darthball

Re: [darthball] Darthball's world

Post by darthball »

It has been ages since my last post, but with so much going on in my life my wife and I have barely had any time for extracurricular activities.

A few major changes to note:
1st is that I broke my cb6ks, and due to my allergy to metal my locker was used less and less.
2nd is that we moved and that process took months, and during the purge phase I got rid of all of our toys.

In our new place now for a few months and my wife and I have been working hard on having a second child, so I thought chastity was done for, but as always my wife surprised me. She told me she misses me being in chastity, and how I treat her when I'm locked up. She also wanted the strap on back so I could still please her.

So we ordered a small, black, holy trainer and was just locked back up. I also went out and got a new strap on.

I am very excited about the chastity and look forward to some fun nights. I feel like I made a mistake with the strap on though. Both the old one and new one are from the vac u lock seris, but the 1st one I had wasn't shaped like a penis but rather just curved to massage her g spot, while the new one is a large veiny penis.

I didn't think anything of it until I started using it. I feel emasculated, and fear that she will eventually consider cuckolding me, which is not something I would want. The worst was when she got on top, and though it was lovely to watch her slide down the huge dildo, just laying there like a log was horrible.

Let me end this with a positive note. I was finally able to use a strap on and not come from using it. That actually made me proud as now I can save myself for my wife as intended with our chastity play.
0 x
-MFL
Holy Trainer, small