[hotrob9] My Girl Wanted Me Back in Chastity...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
hotrob99

[hotrob9] My Girl Wanted Me Back in Chastity...

Post by hotrob99 »

Well, it's been a couple of months since I've been locked up. My girl is still cuckolding me...has been with a couple of guys in recent months, but we just got busy and sort of got away from chastity. She wanted to send me on this business trip in my device, so I am going 4 days locked up for the first time. Meanwhile, we are planning a pretty naughty weekend so I'm incredibly hot and horny looking forward to that. If you are interested in my cuckold experiences, tune in to my blog at: http://happysharingcouple.blogspot.com

The latest thing I've been contemplating is letting other people know that she keeps me in chastity. We are going to a "Lifestyle" Halloween Party on Saturday with another couple. Whenever we meet a new couple or a single guy that we may be playing with, we tell them our rules and likes/dislikes, etc. Sometimes people are confused when we say that my lady can play however and with whomever she wants, but I don't have sex with other women at all. The chastity device actually makes that a bit easier to explain and it certainly empowers my lovely lady. This couple is comprised of a bi lady and an attractive guy...there is a good chance that my girl will be receiving lots of attention on Saturday night! I'd love to watch her being seduced by both of them...particularly while being locked up. There is something so hot about the thought of unveiling my tiny caged cock to someone else. As we get to know this couple, it seems as though they may be open minded enough to understand. And she's a good looking lady...very feminine...I'd love to show her my caged cock! What a thrill to admit the submissive role I serve for my lady...to acknowledge that I don't have control of my own orgasms!

There is also another single guy we are hoping to play with. He's had lunch with my lady. So far we are enjoying his couple. He has the biggest cock I've ever seen in real life. And he loves showing it off on Yahoo web cam. I think it's about 10 inches and more than 6 inches around. He is very dominant and loves to show off...so he wants to fuck my lady and have me lick her juices off his cock. He seems to be as turned on by sharing his cock with me as with her. He wants to slap my face with it...dominate me..make me guide into her pussy, etc. This morning in my hotel room he got online with me and had me talk him through an orgasm. It was beautiful to watch his huge cock get hard...he loves to hear about my slutty girl and also about how hot his cock makes me!! This morning I told him that I couldn't cum until Saturday, so I would just watch him cum...but I didn't tell him the whole story (that I was locked up in my CB3000 and that my balls ached from surging against the ring as hard as I've ever experienced). But again, I really want to unveil my secret and make sure that he knows that he and my girl can dominate me however they choose.

The chastity cage has brought out my bi side in a big way. I find myself jealous of bigger cocks that could never fit in this tiny cage. But with that jealously comes a real desire to please a well hung man. I'm not sure how long I can go without cumming, but I do look forward to pushing the envelope and finding out!

I'll keep telling my stories on my blog and occasionally on this forum. Our relationship keeps getting better and I have to admit that I'm asking to be locked up more and more...and as long as my girl has other places to get her cock, she seems to be loving it too! Feel free to message me here or otherwise reach out if you want to share more about your experiences or compare notes!

Thanks to several of you for teaching me more about my options...going to have to trade in my CB3000 soon in favor of a steel cage!

Rob.
0 x