[ Kept4her ] My journey into chastity.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
kept4her

Re: [ Kept4her ] My journey into chastity.

Post by kept4her »

Boy how the summer takes up your time. With all the travel, kids, family and things we really had to sit things to the side. With School back in, things are getting back to normal, and with that I am back in the device.

My wife came up with the idea to get back into the swing of things by having me wear the device starting when it was "that time of the month for her" till when she "gets in the mood". Now this could be a week or so or up to... well when she gets in the mood. With my agreement, things went back to they way they were before. Not sure if I am looking for a 80 day plus lockup again. I am hoping she gets in the mood before that.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

My wife and I came to a pothole in the life with MC. I have worn mine up to 90 days before. The thing we found was that after the first 7-10 days it was like getting use to a wedding ring. Once my body got use to it, it was second nature. Yes I would like to orgasm but we were playing a dice game and agreed to follow through till I "won" a release. Quickly after my longest time in the device she told me that we needed to come up with a different way to use the chastity. I agreed because I enjoyed the excitement and found I lost that excitement as time went on.

We came up with the idea that I would wear the device when it was my wife's "time of the month" that way, I would remember that it was her time of the month, be nicer to her and have to deal with my own issue, not being able to orgasm. Once her time is over, and only when she becomes "back in the mood" and vanilla time allows up to have a night would I get out again. Now this means somewhere between 7-10 days minimum and depending on vanilla life, kids, so on, it could slip to the next month. The point being, when she is back in the mood then I, of course, am in the mood also and we can enjoy a orgasm together. After that I am free till the next month. So far time has been between 10-17 days.

Now with summer and the kids it was really hard to have any sexual encounters. I did discuss that if I go in before then end of the school year and we don't get a chance for a sexual encounter I would be willing to wait till we did. This my wife agreed would also have her more interested in finding time to have those sexual encounters during the summer. Since the last summer we had very few and far apart.

So far things have worked out well. We did discuss that I might have a month where we just can't get around to it and I might spend two "times of the month" in a row. This actually had my wife smiling about it knowing that if she is ok with it, I will just stay worked up. .lol
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

One thing about when it gets cold.... Boy with a stainless device, you know how cold it is outside!

I love the weather getting colder but decided this year I am investing in some better longjohns!! lol
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

kept4her wrote:One thing about when it gets cold.... Boy with a stainless device, you know how cold it is outside!

I love the weather getting colder but decided this year I am investing in some better longjohns!! lol
Haha even in Texas? Come up here to NY and see how cold your dick is in that steel lol hubby is going to have a fun winter! *giggle*
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
tjscooby

Post by tjscooby »

In the winter here I wear one of my wife's short sport socks. Fits nicely over the cage and the heal side sits snug around the boys :)
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in a MM PT
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

tjscooby wrote:In the winter here I wear one of my wife's short sport socks. Fits nicely over the cage and the heal side sits snug around the boys :)
Maybe LL Bean can come up with a Chastity Device Thermy. AH YA :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
tjscooby

Post by tjscooby »

I'd bet Eddie Bauer could do it better (and cheaper). A word of warning though, if your cage is comfy and the sock makes it all warm and fuzzy, ya can go to pee, sit down, and … yep, one wet sock. :o
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in a MM PT
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Things have really settled in for us lately. My wife surprised me with a unbelievable 20th anniversary gift of a Wyred Slave Ouroboros Collar... Since there was a flood in the UK and Wyred Slave was effected by the flood it has taken a bit longer than expected to get the collar completed. I do not know what it says but she did say she go it engraved.It is just around the corner from being delivered now. (in transit)

Now this coming from a completely Vanilla wife this is something I have waited on for 20 years... Chastity is something she can deal with but she knows what a collar means for me. Between the Steelworxx looker 03 and the collar I will be set for 24/7 365. The collar being 100% 316 stainless steel I will never take it off once she puts it around my neck. The device will be her choice.

Happy days....
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Well over the last few months things have been pretty interesting. Not too exciting but interesting at least. I have worn my anniversary gift collar since we put it on and explained in great detail to my wife how much it means to me and emotionally ties me to her, heart, soul and body, giving my submissive side the outward visual and inward peace I needed.

During this time, my wife enjoys watching the TV show "Tori and Dean" and during the taping Dean cheated on Tori. This upset my wife greatly and I took the time to point out "I can't do that, when you have the keys" which I was surprised to find made her feel better. I have been running around 30 days for each lockup and wish summer coming and this really cutting into our private time with the kids out I starting thinking....

I have been in around 28 days now and with next week, if there isn't any evening time open I could easily run through June and into July without any release. My wife knowing I can wear my device as long as needed I am almost excited to think I could be in chastity all summer. I almost took a leap and suggested not releasing me till my birthday in late September but held off. I have that "YES/NO" fight going right now. lol

But I have found myself extremely comfortable in my chastity and have been looking into prostate milking information to keep the prostate health if I start going longer.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Boy how time flys. i will be in my device for 75 dyas straight, with no removal, tomoorow.

We had a interesting event last weekend. we got into a heated argument, which was my fault. At the end of it she looked over and simply sais, "your not getting out for a long time!".... Of course this was a surprise because she never really talkks about my chastity nor has used it as a advantage before.

Leavng things alone till we were in better frames of mind, i appologized. I had found a post on a different forum where a "vanilla" wife came into her comfort zone with being a keyholder and would extend time when a arguement would be caused by the husband. After reading the post, my wife giggled amd said, "yeah i agree, it still will cost you". I was thinking that come late August, early September I might get a chance for a release but from mthe feeling I got from her, Christmas might be in the works... Which in a weord way I am fine with that and think of the idea of long term chastity, with very limited releases being in the future.

Time will tell.
0 x