[kata] my story

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Sir Chaste

Re: [kata] my story

Post by Sir Chaste »

kata: Your wife is now showing the influence of what I will call "The KH Effect." This results when we men demonstrate our absolute trust and faith in our women, by choosing to give them complete control over the ultimate symbol of our manhood. Armed with that trust, the new KH's then begin to assert themselves, develop new self-confidence, and discover that they possess talents and abilities that they had previously lacked. We have all read of countless examples on these Forums of KH's who surprised their husbands or boyfriends by embracing their new roles, and enthusiastically seized the initiative in their chastity play and "Tease and Denial" sessions. The MC lifestyle then, is capable not only of strengthening the bond between a committed, monogamous couple, but it can also stimulate the personal growth and development of our KH's. I believe that we men should feel justly proud of our women and what they have accomplished, and we should always show them that they are loved and appreciated, as they continue to explore with us this unique lifestyle that we have chosen.
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
kata

Post by kata »

thanks Mike your words are so true,

"The KH Effect." This results when we men demonstrate our absolute trust and faith in our women, by choosing to give them complete control over the ultimate symbol of our manhood.
0 x
kata

Post by kata »

I am hoping that my 6000s will arrive tomorrow for the weekend.
DAY 14
S orgasms 8
Kata 0
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

The KH effect. I like that terminology.

BethK was already the keyholder of my heart since I met her. The CB-6000S and chastity belt just move the goalpost a bit.

My trust has been in her since we met. The chastity belt and keys are just a more potent (and firm) reminder that I trust she loves me.

James's O's since June 18: 0. Beth's O's: lost count (many)
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
Thypuc

Post by Thypuc »

Very good reading, I will pass on to my KH(wife). We purchased the CB6000 and I have been locked for 12 days with out orgasm. My last one was the night she locked me up. My KH is multi orgamsmic and has several each time she decides to take me. Like you all I was always the incharge husband, we have both adapted in our new roles. I think it's more of a learning curve for my wife.

Orgams KH - 23
Mine. - 0
0 x
kata

Post by kata »

S is feeling the pressure a bit and its been a bit quiet the last few days, mainly due to work commitments and the kids.
I will note that my 6000s turned up yesterday and I love it, it is as if it was made especially for me. It is less obvious under my work clothes, more comfortable, easier to get on as you are not trying to push the head of your penis down the longer shaft of the 6000 and best of all is more hygienic as I can pull my foreskin out of the top and go to the toilet with no urine going inside the chamber.
I pull my foreskin out the top and call him a Mohawk
0 x
kata

Post by kata »

THYPAC
23-0 Great work, any pointers
0 x
Thypuc

Post by Thypuc »

She usually cums in bunches. The whole CB and her acquiring all this control has definitely made her horny more often, and she seems to ejaculate more(love the taste). In the past she would orgasm once and then I would plow her. Now since all the attention is on her we will go 1/2 and always end up on my knees between her legs. If work and kids weren't around I can only imagine where her count would be.

Thanks for asking.
0 x
kata

Post by kata »

I still stand at 8 - 0,
I hope S will find double digits tonight when I show her the new vibe i got her when I picked up the 6000s yesterday
0 x