[Thypuc] A new beginning (newbies journal)

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Thypuc

[Thypuc] A new beginning (newbies journal)

Post by Thypuc »

Hello,

I stumbled on this board a week ago, and posted on a couple topics. I thought it would be good to put my story into words. I have been married to my lovely Polynesian wife for 19 years, and have 4 beautiful kids. She is 5 years older and we were married young, so she was always more experienced in the bed. I credit her with everything, but overtime I learned what made her tick and took more control in and out of bedroom. Fast forward, our sex life has been great, she has even done professional pic for me. I now see I have become more sarcastic to my wife in some of my comments. This led me to discuss with her the idea of a ownership contract. As of July 5 we have both signed this contract giving her control over everything to include my cock, orgasms, possessions(my car was hard to give up), and what ever else she desires. That night we had unbelievable sex, she even massaged my prostate (the orgasm she gave me wow!!) which I understand is called milking. We have decided to try this to see if this form of oragasm denial is good for us. Now I have been in unlocked chaste since that night( very painful). I have seen the change in both her more aggressive and me more attentive to all her needs. In all honesty I feel better about my self for treating her better. I have been told to address her as my Queen. Tomorow is the big lock up date nigh(no kids around), I get to serve her, massage and bathe before I can even think about myself. We might milk me before the lock up.
I will sign off for now and thinks for any comments.

Days since contract - 6
Days chaste - 6
Wife's orgasm since - 1 ( work related )
Locked - 0
0 x
Thypuc

Re: [Thypuc] A new beginning (newbies journal)

Post by Thypuc »

Recieved our CB6000 on Tuesday, and planned our lock up night for Wednesday. I surprised her by locking my self up that day while she was at work. When she arrived to hotel, I stood by the door with nothing but my CB6000. I proceed to pamper her this way and served her drink and snacks. The build up was extraordinary and over the next couple of hours(locked at first but she had to let it out), I pleasures her beyond belief. We experimented with milking my prostate, with little succes. I believe we were on the verge, because I could feel an oozing sensation beginning. Aftef her attempt, we went out for dinner for the first time in public as a keyholder and her kept husband. At this point I had been wearing my CD for most of day, and it felt fairly comfortable. It was a very passionted walk
Back to our room. We stopped at a bench and made out for quite a while. When arriving back to room I proceed to service my wife, this Tim's she kept be locked up. In the morning things progressed to the point where she needed me to explode inside of her. I think she felt sorry for me because of the virtual ass raping she gave me the night before. We are now 3 days into my wearing of the CD. Today she woke up stripped me down and tied me up with my CD on and left me for 3 hours. I tried to sleep but was quite cold, and I crept in and out of erections. I think the anticipation of what would happen did this. We had another pleasure filled morning, that involved multiple orgasms for my wife. But none for me...... Surprisingly I feel okay without coming. I follow her orders in bed and there is no hesitation when she barks get orders. I climbed back into my CD as soon as she finished. Oh yeah I learned quickly how important lube is when putting back on.

Days since contract - 10
Days in lockup - 3
Wife's orgasm since my last- 10
Last edited by Thypuc on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Thypuc

Post by Thypuc »

We are in the midst of a wonderful rebirth in our relationship. We both are hoping to continue this. Initially she said the training period was going to be a week, my KH informed me month is what I will do. Accepting this training I told her I would like to give her 100 orgasms between mine. We are up to 19 in the nine days, as you can see I have a lot of work to do.

Days since contract 16
Days in lock up 9
Wife's orgasms since my last 19
0 x
Thypuc

Post by Thypuc »

My KH is beginning to blossom and take control. She has only used my cock 3 times to assist her to orgasm. I have noticed her orgasms have become more explosive. Two nights ago on her own she tied me up, edged me a couple times as she bite my nipples raw. Two orgasms later she rolled me over. Yesterday morning she had me come into bathroom and strip so I could oil her up and i was allowed to paint her tiny toes. This led md to today. My KH has been working out hard, with insanity and running. Not a body builder but she wants definition. Her calves were aching. I was allowed to rub them wich eventually led me to her feet. I began to lick and suck on her toes. This lasted a good 20 min. They were nice and clean and do soft to suck on. My cock became do aroused. I could feel the burn in my CB. She really is liking the idea of me stripping and serving her, can't wait to see her blossom and gain the confidence in our new lifestyle. It's amazing how we both have changed. I have come from more of a degrating relationship where I would force my cock on her not thinking of her needs. Outside if the bed I was more short tempered and didn't compliment her much. Now I see my wife/KH as a Goddess and blessed to be able to serve her. I am more attentive to her needs, my urge to pleasure myself is diminishing. My one worry us when left alone, I start to have the urge to touch my self. Still holding out for 30 days and no orgasms. Also working on 100:1 orgasms, might be hard.
Days since contract 23
Days in lock up 16
Wife's orgasms since mine 25
0 x
Thypuc

Post by Thypuc »

Closing in on 30 days without an orgasm. I have to say its not easy. I am enjoying several things in our chastity life style. What I am curious is what is going to happen if anything once I have an orgasm. My keyholder says she loves the changes in me and I have to agree. I place more attention on my wife, in and out of bed. I have seen our sex change to love making sessions. I have to say this has been a Pleasant surprise. I enjoy the making out, kissing and massaging. She has started to refer to me as SB(slave boy), kind of liking it. My wife's orgasms have become more intense, but less multiple orgasms the past week. I can't say enough how I feel rejuvenated, and I have fallen inlove with her all over again. The hardest day I had was a couple days ago. I found myself begging her to milk me, and tie me up. She finally had to bring out the dildo to use on me. This helped relieve some of the tension. I told her i Love the changes, but this chastity is the hardest thing I have fine. Never have I gone this long.

Any one who is contemplating chastity, try it you won't regret it. I would like to think after my initial training period(30 days), we will continue. Maybe not as strict but some sort of schedule.

Days since contract: 30
Days since last orgasm: 24
Wife's orgasms since my last: 38
0 x
Thypuc

Post by Thypuc »

Have been out of town, Atlantic city. My KH unlocked me since we were together 24/7. Still no orgasms, but some loud nights, with no kids around. We got back Saturday and decided we both wanted more. She was sexually exhausted from getaway so she decide to work me over. She had me masterbate and edged me about 5 times. The pre cum was leaking and she had me lick it from her fingers. This is the first time during chastity that I have been edged, what an awesome feeling. She had me masterbate and right before orgasm I would stop and she pinched my nipples. It became more intense each time, it was as close to the feeling of orgasming i have have in over a month.

Days since contract: 39 days
Days since last orgasm: 33 days
Wife's orgasms since my last: 44
0 x