[Wspony] ... journey or plunge ...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
wspony

Re: [Wspony] ... journey or plunge ...

Post by wspony »

Ok ... the app is coming along really nice :-) I will post some screenshots when I have time :-)

Last week was surprising again. On Thursday night I was told that I had drawn a number 4 card and actually this would have meant that on this day some action was due... however due to organisational reasons (KH tired ;-)) she wanted to move it to Friday night. On Friday evening she was feeling tired and hinted at not wanting to play. I told her if we could not just go take a hot bath and give it a try :-) We did and we ended up in bed... where I started to give her a full body massage and soon was teasing her between her legs... Since I was unlocked and free I placed my cock between her legs as well and she soon was using it to rub around her clit. I was soooo turned on. She was laying on her side and I behind her with my dick between her legs when she then whispered if I wanted to stick it in for a bit ...

Needless to say what my answer was. Soon I was moving in and out of her and she moaned and enjoyed herself, massaging herself. I asked her if I should tell her if I was about to come... she just said "No" ... so for me this meant I was allowed an Orgasm! However I choose to concentrate and keep going for another while. She took down a vibrator and brought herself quickly over the edge while I was moving with her. She let me continue afterwards and I quickly built up and was coming closer and closer to the edge... she just turned around and said: "I think it is time to pull out..."

I did ... and she laid me out on my back and continued to give me a hand job. I was soon at the edge again and as I nearly had feared ... she ruined my orgasm again. This time she stopped and I just kept contracting and contracting and after like 20 seconds without stimulation I started to leak slowly out... I moaned and she laughed... "Cleanup and lock back up..." was all she said.

Later when I was back in the cage, still raging hard and wanting nothing more than to really really cum finally, I asked her if I could have had an orgasm before? She said yes, she took that "risk". She said that our playing-cards did mention a blowjob and a ruined orgasm but she changed it to sex and during all the stimulation she received she did not care if I came or not... *G* ... afterwards when she had had her pleasure, her wits came back and she decided I was not allowed after all... :P ... and she really loves those ruined orgasms ... she is totally excited by her new skill and that she manages to find that point so exactly ... I guess after 12 years of relationship she just knows me and when I am about to cum...

Next day she drew more cards ... been near 3 weeks now without a real orgasm ... and depending on what end-result-cards she draws I might have 2-24 days more to go...

Since there were only 2 ruined-orgasm cards in the deck (and they are out now)... I know that the next end-results can only be edges or the final orgasm ;-) ... damn damn damn ... so not even a ruined one anymore ...

Since that night my KH is suffering a bladder infection :-( She sometimes gets these after penetrative sex and we don't really know why. I am super-clean and she is super-clean and we are both healthy and she goes to pee after sex to flush bacteria etc... This really is not making her feel good about penetrative sex :-(
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

wspony wrote: ... and she really loves those ruined orgasms ... she is totally excited by her new skill and that she manages to find that point so exactly ... I guess after 12 years of relationship she just knows me and when I am about to cum...
Sounds like my wife. She is really enjoying the the ruined orgasms as well, I know she likes my reactions to them. I must say that I am enjoying having my orgasm ruined, it leaves me so damn horny. It's been over 5 months now since I've had real orgasm and I don't know that my wife has any intentions of allowing me one, which makes me all the hornier thinking about it.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
wspony

Post by wspony »

My KH is still in pain because of her bladder infection. She took the antibiotics but it is still uncomfortable. On top of it she got her period now. She always has a strong bleeding and uterus cramps to go with it as well... so she currently really is not feeling well. I try to make life as nice and good for her as I can ...

We were watching tv in the evening. I was snuggling close to her and she was waiting for the pain medication to kick in before going to bed. I slumbered away beside her while stroking her gently. She pulled my hand towards her and placed it upon her breasts. I was astonished, because she usually does not like touching her breasts when not highly aroused. I could not hold back and caressed her breasts lightly while getting very aroused myself. I turned to her and asked how I deserved this treat. She smiled and said for staying up with her...

Later in the bathroom we both undressed but I and she were too tired to unlock and go showering. However she snuggled close and I would press my naked body against hers and caress her and kiss her and she very much enjoyed this "foreplay" ... I knew she would not want more but just liked the attention ... and she grabbed my cock, felt that it was straining against the cage and smiled a big smile before going to bed...

This morning she allowed me to take a shower... she even went down and did NOT watch me. Damn it was hard not to masturbate ... I was free ... I was aroused ... I didn't have a enjoyable orgasm since nearly 3 weeks now ... and she was trusting me to be nice ...
I showered ... soaped up perhaps a bit more than necessary around my private parts, cleaned thoroughly ... and refrained from taking myself over the edge ... later I toweled dry, and used a bit of lube on my cock ... perhaps I lubed and massaged a bit more than absolute necessary there too ... and stopped right before the edge as well ... looking down I could see i was leaking precum around my PA already ... so I decided it was really time to stop and go back in the cage or I would loose all self-control. I locked myself back up ...

I went down and my KH waved me over and checked the lock ... funny to check the lock and leave me free before ;-) ... I told her that I felt really lucky to have her. I often read posts on the internet of men that want to introduce their wifes/partners to kinky stuff (eg. chastity, bondage, etc.) and their partners totally refuse it, refuse to even think about it etc... and I was so lucky to have her try this with me... She just grinned at me and said: "I have only found good things in it so far... pleasure whenever I want, an attentive partner, help in the household ... absolute control and faithfulness ..."

:-) Indeed ... I never thought she would enjoy this "play" so much ...
0 x
wspony

Post by wspony »

So, where to start...

The weekend came and the last week was a bit disappointing for me. I know my KH was having her period and also the bladder infection to go with it. Needless to say, she was not feeling well. The days went by very slowly, and they all were the same. I tried to be very nice to her, do massages and try to help her get through it as quickly as possible. Might sound selfish, but I felt neglected a bit. I was ignored a lot. Wake up, do my chores, go back to bed ... not much touching or cuddling and not much talk. She did get me aroused a time or two by pressing her hips against me. However it was all in a way that I knew nothing would happen for sure...

Yes, this game is about dedication to your KH and going through such times and make them as good for her as possible. However it really is not easy ... it is over three weeks now (a new record again by the way) and I am really really horny and want to touch myself ... being denied and ignored in this state is very very hard for me.

Come this weekend I was beginning to wonder if she would ignore our cardgame as well and simply not do anything "kinky". As Saturday night went by and we again went to bed without so much as any hint I was feeling quite desperate. On Sunday morning I wanted to start the day nice for her and started massaging her feet while she was waking up. I continued up her thighs and asked her if I was allowed to go further upwards. She nodded and soon I was enjoying a massage of her most sensitive parts. I was totally happy to finally be able to touch her again and make her moan.

During this time I noticed the golden key to my device on her bedside table! So she did have some plans for me since the night before, else she would not have taken the key from the hiding place and put it on her table! ...

I continued to stroke and massage her and then went and fetched the silicone replica of my cock that I have created. I started rubbing it between her legs and could tell she was enjoying it. To make a long story short, soon I was allowed to fetch the strap-on set and use it together with my silicone replica to pleasure her while using my fingers to bring her over the edge to a great orgasm. It was a very intense feeling. I could practically see my own cock pleasing her ... and feel my own cock in the device, straining to be in place of my replica ;-)

Afterwards we talked and she said that it felt really good. Almost like the real thing she said. I asked if it was too hard or too soft and she said it was just right ... I grinned and hinted at the key on her bedside table ... and told her I saw it earlier. She said yes, she'd had some plans for me but since I had been allowed to fuck her with the strap-on this was changed since it was actually better than what I would have gotten from her anyway ... I moaned ...

Today in the morning I was allowed to draw new cards. When I drew the card that indicated the time when something would happen to me she laughed aloud ... and when she did ... I knew that I had drawn a high number... she confirmed it by telling me that it NEARLY could not have been a higher number... meaning I will be locked away for at least another week. And after that week I don't know if it will be an orgasm finally or something else. I know that there are just two cards left in the "how it all ends" deck... one was an edging as far as I remember ... and one was the orgasm ... my chances after this week are 50/50 I would say ...

It is very funny ... being in cage for over three weeks without a real orgasm is making me really horny and really frustrated because I really really would like to whack off now ... if I am just ignored in this state it is very very hard for me, but if I am allowed to eg. please her like I did on Sunday morning, then it is not so hard anymore. It almost is like a sort of "vent". When I hear her moan and see her orgasm it is so rewarding for me that I think I can quite easily take another week ... I just hope now that she feels better I will get some teasing in between and some cuddly time and time to make her feel good :P
0 x
wspony

Post by wspony »

Last night was wonderful...

I nagged my KH a bit since two days to relax and take some pleasures. She is the type of women that tends to forget her own relaxation and pleasures when there is stress in real life. She has a hard time simply leaning back and forgetting everything else for a moment, always thoughts of work, family, todo lists etc. would pop up in her mind and make it hard to impossible for her to enjoy anything else.

Yesterday we went to the shower and she used this occasion to unlock me and tease me a bit. I knew it was not a release and she made that clear as well by leaving the base-ring on me (which I would not be able to get back on with an erection).

So, clean we went into our bed, I lighted a candle and she wanted me to give her a full body massage, starting at her back and then turning to her feet and thighs.

When I was massaging her upper thighs and asked if I should get some more oil between her legs, she was very frustrated. Her mind would not relax and she was angry at herself for not being able to come into mood... she muttered that she would like some pleasure, but was not in the mood, that she knew it would be wonderful but just could not help about her thoughts drifting to work and stuff...

She turned away from me (perhaps ashamed or not wanting to see my slightly frustrated look). I snuggled close behind her and my throbbing cock was touching her butt. I stroked her sides and shoulders and started talking to her. First telling her to relax, to forget everything, to simply feel her body and mine. Almost like hypnotizing... then I started telling her how beautiful and sexy I think she is. How aroused it makes me to touch her like this and feel my cock against her butt.... how lucky I am to have her ...

I could feel how she let go and simply sank into it and yes ... at that moment everything was forgotten and she just wanted her pleasure now...

Soon I continued my full body massage and she was moaning with pleasure... I was sitting between her legs, rubbing my cock against her pussy while using my finger to stimulate her clit. After a moment she pushed my hands away and told me to touch her breasts. She told me I was allowed to watch now ... and started massaging herself... I have never ever (in 12 years) watched my GF/KH pleasure herself in front of me. Usually when I was around she wanted me to please her instead of doing it herself... It was one of the hottest things to watch, to see her touch herself, to see her moan from her own touches, to feel my cock close to her without being allowed more pleasure myself... Soon she was panting and she asked me if I liked what I saw... I was moaning and told her it was so hot ... it was totally turning me on...
When she finally came I bent over her and kissed her, my cock touching her, making her after-shivers continue for another minute... She then squeezed my cock between her upper thighs and started rubbing a little ... I had to stop almost instantly, else I would have come...

I lay there for quite some minutes before I was able to lube up a bit and get back into my Steelheart... It took me some tries to squeeze in there.

We talked some more and I told her how I had imagined me being tied up while she pleased herself in front of me without me being able to help or touch her... she just laughed and said: "Just you wait ..." and then she said she would call my female co-worker that knows about me being locked up (I have not mentioned that in this thread, but I have a female co-worker that knows about our lifestyle) and they would tie my to the bed and start pleasing each other in front of me ...

I know she was just messing with my mind and reflecting back my own fantasies, BUT ... i have to admit it works ... I was raging hard in my cage and just had to moan at that thought... She just laughed and wished me a goodnight and told me that I was right again ... it was a very nice evening and she will try to get her head to relax more often :-)
0 x
wspony

Post by wspony »

Much happening around here...

My android app is finished and my KH likes it a lot. For those that have not followed my posts, I made this app, so my KH could enjoy random chastity games. The app let her start a game that will keep me locked up for a random period of time. During this lockup period the app suggests different teases at various intervals. She is totally free to change anything there. From the lockup period to the teases, to the pauses in between etc. It is all in her hands so to say.

Here are some screenshots. Currently it is in German, but the app itself is multilingual, it just needs translations, all texts are in a resource file that can easily be translated.

The App is called "CCards" ... Chastity Cards, from my initial idea about writing stuff on cards. But also a good app name since it is inconspicuous and could be a name for "Credit Cards" or whatever. I tried to capture some screenshots and indicate the flow of actions with red arrows.
all.png
all.png (186.85 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
1) When the app starts up, it requires a PIN input (if the user wants). Good idea if you want to prevent your husband or any other person from "accidentally" viewing this app ;-) If you enter the PIN wrong, it will display a text "You entered the PIN wrong (1 time)". This text will only disappear when you successfully enter the PIN. So anyone trying to enter PINs will leave a fingerprint for you to see. Even force-closing the application will not erase this fingerprint. You will always know if someone tried to find out the pin.
After entering the PIN successfully you arrive at the main screen (2).

2) At the top of the screen you can see an action your KH can take if she likes. At the bottom you see the current active game (or a button "New Game" if no game is running).
The lower part displays a timeline sort of panel. It displays what the plan for the current day (and the future/past) is. The gray line indicates the past, the green line the future. The green arrow points at the current (today) action. You can fling the timeline with your finger left and right to see the past and the future.

When you tap on a pause-action (a day with nothing "special" planned) you come to some tips/hints what could be done to tease him (7)
When you long-tap on a pause-action you can change the duration of the pause (6)

When you tap on a special-action day you come to a detail description of that action (8) and to the desired result for this action.
When you long-tap on a special-action you can postpone the action or simply change it altogether (9)

When you press the Android-Options on this main screen you get displayed the available actions (3).

3) Tapping on "Neues Spiel" brings you to the new game screen (4) where you can set some random variables, eg. define the minimum/maximum game duration, define the minimum/maximum amount of pause between special actions. When you click on "Neues Spiel beginnen" it randomizes a new game for you that will fit your criterias.

When you tap on "Einstellungen" it brings you to the settings screen (5) where you can set if a pin is required and where you can also change the PIN. You can also set a daily notification. This will display a small heart-shaped icon on your phone in the notification bar and play the SMS sound. This is just a reminder for the KH to have a look at the app :-)

Tapping on "Lesestoff" brings up a selection of different PDF files I made from various online blogs (10). If my KH feels like it she can read those PDFs right on her phone.

It was fun making this app and it could even be made more high-sophisticated, but I just wanted to get something up and running :-) My KH is enjoying it so far and I often catch her with a secret smirk while looking/reading on her phone.
0 x
wspony

Post by wspony »

And another post to tell about the actions that have happened to me since the last lockup. I can not remember how long the lockup period was, but it was around two months. I got three or so ruined orgasms in between and yesterday night I was finally allowed a real orgasm.

I did quite some housework yesterday (my KH was not at home). I did the washers, cleaned the bath and toilet, vacuum cleaned the house and cleaned the kitchen etc. My KH came home from work (yes, she had to work on Sunday!) quite tired. But she was very happy about the work I have done. Having everything clean always helps me get her into the mood ;-) She said we would go to the bathtub together and I would be let out.

When I felt her mood was good I asked her if I could ask for a favor. I asked her if she would do some strap-on play with me as the receiving part. First she was a bit taken aback. After all, we did just do one session with the small butt-plug for me until now. I was a bit disappointed by her reaction, she always kept telling me everything is fine with her, but when I bring such things up, it often takes her back a bit... anyway, after thinking nothing would happen, she asked carefully what I had in mind. I told her to make it easy for her, she could put on the strap-on and lie back in bed. I could sit on her and she could reach me and I could reach her breasts and everything else as well... she first said that it was a weird feeling. Somehow like she would un-man me with this action. I laughed and said what about the chastity-belt, she did laugh at that as well. I told her that no matter if she did this or not, it would not change me as who I am and that I just love stuff like that... she did not reply ...

I was allowed out and we went to the bathtub and caressed each other and she was getting in the mood. I was allowed to to massage her and lick her a bit... when we were in bed she said if we should not do the plug-thingy again for one more time? ... I told her no, I didn't want that ... (might sound a bit selfish? but I was feeling a bit disappointed at that moment, you know those feelings...) She thought for a couple more seconds and then told me ok ... get the strapon...

We got the strapon and I helped her into it and adjust the straps. We have a really comfortable one and we were very pleased to realize that when she had the thing on her I still easily could reach between her legs. I took out the big black silicone dildo and we fixed it to the strapon. I put a condom on it and we both had fun, she seemed quite relaxed. I grinned at her and told her what a nice big cock she had. Then I put my mouth on it for a second and we both broke into laughter. She said "Straddle up Pony" ... and that is what I did ...

It was a wonderful feeling. I sat on her, I had both hands free to touch her breasts and caress her pussy and clit while at the same time I felt my prostate being massaged and her hands on my cock. I told her to slow down, after two months I would have squirted in seconds! She started enjoying this too and began actively moving her hips which gave me another kick. While I caressed her she said that now she just needs another man to fuck her too ... omg! :o ... Well, I am not the cuckold type of person and she is neither, but saying stuff like that is a turnon for both of us. I brought her to orgasm with my fingers alone quite soon and after that she concentrated on me. I started moving more violently, riding her and the strapon while she was massaging me. Soon it was all over and she was ... a bit more sticky than before ;-) *G* ...

Afterwards we talked for a min or two and I asked her how she felt and if she was ok with all this and if she did enjoy it etc. She grinned and said that she nearly came a second time from the movement of the straps between her legs alone when I rode her hard...

Oh ... by the way ... she made me PROMISE to go right back into the cage afterwards. She knows me .... when I promise something I do it. I am not a person to break my word... so afterwards ... while still feeling like "why the fuck am I doing all this stupid chastity play" ... I locked up. I told her how funny those feelings are and she said "Luckily you told me about this and that it will always be like this after an orgasm, so I will still make you go back in, even if you don't want to ..." ... this sentence made me horny again and reduced my "refraction" period to almost zero...

so I am back securely caged and horny as hell!!! I hope I will not have to wait another 2 months! ...
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Hot!

---------------------------------------------------------------

The app- could it easily be ported to Windoze or Linux?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wspony

Post by wspony »

The App is written for android devices, but porting something like that to windows or unix, eg. make it in Java would be quite easy. Do you think other KHs would enjoy such a program and use it on a laptop or something?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

wspony wrote:The App is written for android devices, but porting something like that to windows or unix, eg. make it in Java would be quite easy. Do you think other KHs would enjoy such a program and use it on a laptop or something?
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Not all of us have 'smart'phones.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted