[Wspony] ... journey or plunge ...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
wspony

[Wspony] ... journey or plunge ...

Post by wspony »

So, I guess instead of posting in various threads I also would quickly relate to how I came to be in a chastity-device and how things fare... I think this blog-style forum is a good idea.

I will try to sum it up very quickly so you can get a picture of me and my KH. Basically I have been kinky all my life. I enjoyed tying up games since I can remember and toyed with tying myself up when I was too young to know why I found being helpless arousing. Later I little later I found out that I also enjoy anal-play. I think it was by looking at a drawing of a medical prostate-examination in some book that I got the idea to try touching this bit of my body and finding that I enjoyed it...

In my late teenage years I and my KH met and found together. We hit off very well and fell in love quickly. However I never really told her about my fetishes. I hinted about them but was always turned down with a disgusted look or some bad words... It made me hide inside because I really loved this girl and it pained me a bit that I had to keep things hidden.

Years passed ... many many years ... in fact 12 years or so. I kept all those secrets and perfected them. I found my fetish for chastity, but never really read about devices or anything. I thought it to be a myth. I hid bondage equipment and became a master of self-bondage. Tying myself up, teasing myself with automatic vibrators etc. However after 12 years I just could not take it anymore. I had to question myself if I wanted to spend the rest of my life like this. It was very hard for me because I loved my KH but I did not want to hide all this from her any longer. So I came out to her ... oh and how I did it ... all in a rush and all in one day...

Looking back I have to hold it very very high in her regard that she did not scream and run away :-) Being hit with stuff like this in the matter of a few hours was certainly not easy to swallow. However funny enough what she found most baffling was that I had hidden it for so long. No more disgusting looks or thoughts... just sadness that she made me hide it. To make it short ... we both cried, felt silly, and felt love for one another bloom heavily once more because of sharing all the truths... She told me she wanted to share my fantasies and be part of them... which made me the happiest man on earth.

Over the course of time I showed her all my toys and explained them to her. She was quite curious if not going out of her way to use them right away... I asked her if she would like to help me with this chastity fantasy of mine and she instantly agreed...

We are still progressing. My coming-out was last year and what can I say where we are now?

Well I am in my Steelheart with PA fixing (didn't have a PA or circumcision before, now I have) ... and she has all the keys. Yesterday was over two weeks of my lockup and she said she finally decided how long she wanted to keep me locked ... she gave a ratio ... 10 orgasms for her and she will free me ... bad deeds will raise this bar, good ones lower it ...

Now ... perhaps I should say that she is not the type of person that wants sex all the time... this leaves me a bit hanging ... 10 orgasms for her can take from 2 weeks to half a year! Depending on her moods... however I think this time she is enjoying herself a lot more and perhaps it will be shorter...

By the way, we bought a strap-on dildo at the beginning of this year. We have never used it since then and it was stuffed away... however two weeks ago at the beginning of my lockup she told me to take it out and use it on her ... and she liked it a LOT ... said it was as good as my real tool ...

By the way, we are in progress of molding my "real tool" and make a dildo out of it so she can use my "real tool" with the strap on instead of unlocking me! ... :shock:

I am curious where all this will lead. I will keep you posted.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [Wspony] ... journey or plunge ...

Post by Tom Allen »

wspony wrote:By the way, we are in progress of molding my "real tool" and make a dildo out of it so she can use my "real tool" with the strap on instead of unlocking me! ... :shock:
I suspect that you will be disappointed. I hope I'm wrong, but everything I've read from people trying to use the "clone-a-willy" or similar items has indicated that while you get a good *looking* replica, the silicone used just doesn't have the feel that the better classes of dildoes get by using several layers of varying hardness.

But it would certainly be fun trying it out.
0 x
wspony

Post by wspony »

I am not using any premade set to clone my "willy" ... I ordered Alginate, different Silicones (various shore factors), colors, etc.

In fact it worked out really really well. I copied my toy to a plaster positive already. Then I used various tools to smooth the edges and some contours etc. Now I am making another negative mold form from this plaster dick with silicone. When it is finished, i will use it as negative for a silicone positive. I have been playing around with various hardness levels and I think something between 15 and 30 is fine :-) ... you can also mix those to get the result you want :-)

I will see if I can find some images to post :-)
0 x
wspony

Post by wspony »

Ok ...

so yesterday was my birthday ... I got a summer flue and was feverish, so I stayed home from work. In fact I am still feverish and at home right now. This gave me some time to play with the silicone. I managed to make a silicone mold and produce a perfect copy of my plaster-dick with blue silicone already with a base-ring to fit into the strap-on harness...

Man this thing will be my ruin! It really worked very nicely. The dildo looks like a smoothed down replica of my own dick and feels just wonderful... I tried on the strapon harness this morning and put the dildo in... it was totally frustrating because I could hold and feel my own erect silicone dick while my real one was throbbing in the tube...

By the way my KH is really getting along. She was hinting at the beginning of this week that on my birthday she would take the key to bed with her etc. I was "Oh god yes, please!" ... yesterday morning I could please her in bed and yesterday night I thought she would let me out, however it was just pleasure for her once more .... :-) Such a "bitch" .... ;-) :mrgreen: :P

At the moment she is enjoying herself a lot more than she used to. I like that change in her. Not having to please me afterwards is certainly giving her a lot more relaxed view on sex and she is much quicker to simply take her pleasures. I can not remember when the last time was that she wanted an orgasm twice a day! ...

At the moment it is quite predictable for me that when I am let out I am going to cum... however when I talked to this with her (a while back) she said: "Oh, then we will make sure it won't be that way..." she understands the tease part of the tease and denial game but I think it might be too much "work" for her.

She never was a "planner" in sexual things which means we only had sex when she was in the mood at the exact right time and I was around. However a tease might have to be planned a bit in advance and at the moment I don't think she will/can do that. But who knows. She has changed so quickly so much, that I can really not predict anything :-)

Speaking of non-predictability... damn it... she broke my record already. I am in now for 19 days ... and I am getting really really horny ... :-) I am hoping for a release soon and at the same time I would wish she would just tease me to hell and continue this game... strange feeling craving and "fearing" the big O...
0 x
wspony

Post by wspony »

A few weeks ago I called my KH "crontrol freak" when I cleaned up the room and putting things away in drawers and stuff and she started looking in each drawer if I positioned the things in the way "they have to be" ... it was a funny comment by me and she teased me by indicating that for such comments I might get "bonus" time :-) Anyway, I told her I thought it funny because in these areas she wants to control everything, but when it comes to letting me out for a shower, she just says: "I trust you..." and leaves me alone and free in the shower without even a glance... She considered that and said that I am right.

Since that moment I have not been free in the shower without her sitting beside it and manicuring herself in some way or another (pulling hairs, making nails, etc.) and occasionally glancing inside the shower if I am still a "nice boy" ... or sending a comment my way like: "I think it is clean by now, stop rubbing it..." Also we have a nice stainless steel collar that I wear on such occasions, just in case I don't feel like going back into the device.

Until recently I also was the only one that did the lock-up. It can be fiddly to get the small integrated lock of the Steelheart in and so I just locked myself up and gave her the key. I asked her if she wants to give it a try and she agreed. At first she did not even know how to fit and turn the key and stuff .. but ever since then she is the one to insert and lock the integrated lock now... and she is enjoying that small act a LOT ... :-) Makes me really happy to see the glint in her eyes when she does it...

On Sunday night I was let out for a shower and was allowed to stay free! When coming to the bedroom she tied my hands up (we use this Segufix style locks with self-made cuffs that can only be opened with the magnet which is out of reach for me). She then turned over and said I was allowed to sleep this way. Man was I horny... I cuddled close to her, nacked and aroused. I could not touch or caress her with my hands, but I could nibble and kiss her neck. Eventually she was aroused by it and undressed herself. She rubbed herself against me and used my dick to arouse herself at her tender spots. I was moaning by that time. She then started pleasing herself beside me and using her vibrator. I wanted sooooo much to touch her, but could not because of the ties... While doing this she also started massaging me and I was allowed to cum ... after exactly 3 weeks ... my record and MAN was this 3 weeks a ride...

Afterwards I thought she would untie my, but she did not! She cleaned myself up and went to sleep. I spent the whole night tied up. I woke up occasionally but generally it was manageable. She said she did not trust me not to masturbate another time and that she thinks one time is enough for me... She is right, I certainly would have masturbated another time!...

Came morning I begged her to untie me because I needed to go to the toilet. She rolled over and unlocked the cuffs and at the same time handed me the key and said: "Be so nice and lock yourself up right afterwards"... uffff ... you all know how hard it is after an Orgasm to lock yourself back in. I really really did NOT want to go back in the device. Right after the orgasm it was worse than in the morning, but it was still not a good feeling. I know this always happens after an orgasm and usually I want it just a day later, but at that moment I just did not ... :-) However I was a "nice boy", still wearing my steel collar, and I locked myself up ... reluctantly and all, but seeing her grin when I handed her the key rewarded me :-)

Oh ... so I am just back in since Sunday night/Monday morning. I have read it before and know from my own experience... the first days are the worst. I feel horny all the time and thinking that I will be locked up again for I don't know how long is really really frustrating.

I was so horny last night, that I even tried rattling and shaking the device to get some relieve. This has worked for me one time when the device was totally new... but yesterday it did NOT work... I kept wondering what was different. I just did not feel much pleasure. Where before the rubbing of the metal against my glans turned me on so much that I had an orgasm, this time instead I felt all pinches and small pains of my scrotum and A-ring burning etc. Before the pleasure out drove those small pains, but now those keep distracting me far more than the small pleasure I get from shaking the device. So I gave up very frustrated and even more aroused, pained a bit because I was so hard that my skin kept getting pinched in all different places... However I was somewhat glad I did not manage to get off :)

My KH was wondering how to decide my lockup time... We joked around and I mentioned dice rolls if she can not think of anything. She was instantly interested and said that is perfect! I said that perhaps if she really wanted to do dicing she could use them to decide free time, tease time, orgasm time as well if she likes. Most KHs as far as I have read from others don't enjoy any game "dictating" what they have or don't have to do... my KH found the idea thrilling ... to my absolute wondering. I mentioned that we could instead of dices use empty playing cards (I have a few hundred empty ones from my childhood yet!) to write down stuff on them and then shuffle and draw... she agreed and said she wants to do this... I asked her if she really wanted to have cards dictate her/our actions etc. and she said yes because this way she can plan things and prepare for them. Very interesting.... I am curious if this "game" will work for us... we will give it a try and come up with a nice game she enjoys. This will not be a game just for "the men" as many are that you can find online, but a game that equally gives me tasks to do for her and increases my chances for pleasure/teasing/orgasm for doing them... and leaves enough room for her to change the game if she does not like a thing :-)

I will keep you posted.
0 x
wspony

Post by wspony »

Have to make another post and praise the Steelheart...

As devices go, this one is extremely comfortable for me. I have been able to walk, run, drive for hours, go to the gym with it, cycle and even do horseback-riding... all without so much as feeling it or having any problems with it...

Last week I visited my father who has a pool in his garden. My KH said she will decide if I get freed by how I look in bath-trousers... When I presented myself to her she just smiled and said: "I am afraid, you will stay locked..." The device was not visible at all under my bathing shorts... So we went and I played around in the pool with the others and laying out in the sun etc. without anyone ever noticing or glancing my way.

Really a good device ...
0 x
wspony

Post by wspony »

So, I was locked back up right after my release last week. Since them many things have happened. As mentioned before, I toyed with the idea of a card-game for my KH and me. I was very reluctant about the idea since I did not want to introduce any form of dictation into our chastity play. However my KH found the idea very good. She said it would give her more initiative to play with me and make it easier for her to decide When, How, etc.

Actually from my childhood I had like hundreds of empty playing cards somewhere in a dusty drawer. This must be like 20 years ago and I did not remember them but stumbled upon them when digging around the drawers searching for dices, etc.

So I painted some cards. I asked her if she wanted some "tasks" as well for her and she agreed. So basically our game was the following. I made one "chance" card and 7 blank cards. She also wanted to randomize the events that can happen on playtime. So i mixed up various kinky things she could do to me that could end with just a tease or a ruined orgasm or rather rarely an orgasm.

Each morning she would decide tasks for me I had to fulfill during the day. If she decided I did them well, she would let me draw from this chance deck and from the playtime-deck. In case I drew the "chance" card I would be let out this evening for what was on the playtime-card... however I would not know until the evening if I had drawn the "chance" card or not... and I would not know how it would end...

She herself would draw a task-card that she had to fulfill during the day. Those included small teases, sending dirty SMS, doing some verbal teasing etc. I also included as many blank cards in this deck so she would get lots of nice days without having to do anything.

Ok... this all sounds awfully artificial when it is written like this. I told her over and over again that it is just a stupid game and she did not have to do anything on those cards. She just smiled and said: "Oh yes, I have to... why not?" ... I tried to explain that it might just be some sort of "idea" giving and nothing that should force her or me to do anything... but she seemed really fine and wanted to give things a go...

So we started to play and on this Saturday after a week of lockup (and no teasing) I drew the "chance" card. I did not know until afternoon when she came to me and said... Sweety, we need to talk about this card-game ... I told her of course and if she would like to stop playing this stupid game and stuff... she blushed and said No, that's not it ... but you drew the chance card and the playtime card says stuff I have never done before and don't know about ... I had to smile with her and embrace her and asked her what was written on the card...

Ok the card read ... She could decide if I was to do some anal-dildo-play with myself or if she would do it ... and it would end in one or more ruined orgasms ...

I had to grin a bit because this card is rather "heavy" for her. We have never done anal-play together. She was always afraid of it being dirty and stuff. She kept insisting that since my coming-out to her and our lots and lots of talking she has changed her mind and wants to do this with me, but we have never done it, since over a year now... and she did not know much about ruined orgasms at all ...

So we cuddled together and I explained things to her. I told her what a ruined orgasm is, how it works, what the difference between a fulfilling one was etc. I also told her she did not have to touch me, I would do it myself if she was afraid and stuff... she could just watch and learn ... and if she really did not want to do things I would not do it ... I did not want to make her afraid, or disgusted or anything... she said that she wanted to go to the bathtub with me ... we would see where it would lead later...

While she put some hot water in the tub cleaned myself thoroughly ... and I mean thoroughly. You can not imagine how afraid I was that I would somehow confirm her fears that anal-play could be dirty etc. In my head I knew it would not be so, I have played with myself a thousand times and when I clean/flush myself, there is no dirt or stench or smell or anything ... however even knowing this I was afraid that something would happen exact at the moment I would play with her...

I was set free from my Steelheart and we went to the bath-tub together. We relaxed and I started massaging her and she soon was very aroused. We preceded into our bedroom and continued there. Soon I was eating her and it was not long before I brought her to climax... She rolled over and said ... now it was my turn and she wanted to give this ruined orgasm thingy a try ... I told her I was "THOROUGHLY" clean and if she wanted we could play a bit there as well? ... before she could reply I whisked the smallest buttplug into her sight and told her it could stay in during the playtime, she would not have to do anything with it...

At first she could not believe it would stay in until I explained that the form of the plug is exactly for that etc. I had to smile because she really was so unknowing about all those things. Well, I was allowed to continue and soon was laying beside her with the plug in me... and she took control of the remote ... switching it up a notch ...

She started exploring me ... touching me and fondling my balls and dick and even touching the buttplug... she seemed to start enjoying this a lot... She said she wanted to try to find the right moment to stop herself and I told her I would tell her when to stop if she did not...

She played with the butt-plug settings, turning them up to maximum, making me moan in bliss. I was so highly aroused by the whole situation... by her fondling me, my lockup time, the butt-plug for the first time together ... etc ... it did not take me long until i felt the edge. However I always said "stop" a tiny moment too early ... since I was afraid of going over the edge and getting a full orgasm. So we repeated this a few time without me having any orgasm... We edged ourselves closer and closer to the perfect point when to stop and then she hit it ... I dripped cum ... no squirting, no hip-rocking, no back-arching ... just the cum slowly dripping down my cock ...

I have not experienced ruined orgasms myself before. I have tried in the past, but could not stop stimulating myself ... and always ended up with a real orgasm :-) ... I guess my self-control is lacking a bit ;-) Anyway, so this was my first ruined one ... it was strange ... it WAS pleasurable ... it WAS frustrating ... it WAS making me even more horny ... very fascinating ... and my cock would not loose the erection ... it kept standing, ready to go ...

She found this very fascinating. It was a totally new thing for both of us. She then said that I have been so sweet the last week and have done so many things for her, that she wanted to relieve me and give me a full orgasm. That one ruined orgasm was enough and she wanted to give me a real one ... I had earned it she said.

I was totally happy to oblige her in this, so she continued to stroke me and after moments I felt myself edging again. It was wonderful and I was in bliss and steering towards a huge orgasm. I felt the edge and I drove past it and in that moment she said: "Or rather ... I have changed my mind" ... and stopped again ... I was like WTF!!! and then felt another dripping of cum on my belly ... which she commented with a delighted laugh and a comment like: "I did it! ... I really did it!!!" ... I slummed back into the pillows and moaned. She had hit the point of stopping so exactly... even more accurate than I could have told her. really really felt cheated of my pleasure. :-) ... and I felt very very proud of her because she has managed this exact point all by herself. She just added an "So, its time for lockup again... " to seal my fate...

Later when I was back in we talked about everything. I asked her if she felt the right point to stop and she said yes it is feel able. The first time when I said stop she said she would not have stopped but the second time when I said nothing she could feel it... my contractions and their frequency and that I was about to cum. She said that the anal-play was not making her feel bad or anything ... she was a bit ashamed for not trying it sooner ...
I just kissed her and we cuddled close ... and I could feel my erection in the cage again. I silently found it fascinating that the ruined orgasms really had taken nothing of my arousal or hornyness but perhaps even added to them... and I was glad she "changed her mind" :-)

The next day ... she would draw for me and would draw the "chance" card again... Even though that is highly unlikely we changed the rules. Instead of a deck with blanks and one chance card, we made a deck with numbers. I would draw a number and this would be the days of my lockup until another tease ... this way we can vary the amount of small and high numbers (to modify the chance of something happening sooner or later) and she would know days in advance when and what would happen ...

So ... we will see where this game leads us ... I would like to hear from you if you are interested in further postings and details about this plunge into chastity :-)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

So ... we will see where this game leads us ... I would like to hear from you if you are interested in further postings and details about this plunge into chastity :-)
Thanks...you've given me a terrific case of blue-balls. "More, please" he said masochistically.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wspony

Post by wspony »

@TwistedMister:
Thanks! He he ... let's see if my journey will give you more of those ... Since I have no clue what and when something will happen I can not promise ;-) I can just promise to keep you posted.

@Dsrv:
Well, let's face it. We males that are locked up in chastity have had all the time of our life to come up with a lot of dreams and fantasies. Often our KHs are not even aware of how much we fantasize about those things. When I thought about making such a "game" I was unsure if it is a good idea. As said, I don't want to dictate any "happenings" or stuff, but my KH urged me to do it. It seems she too likes the idea of me coming up with ideas. If she likes them she may/will use them, if she does not, she will not. But those cards give her some new ideas and some insight in what I am wishing/fearing/fantasizing about :-)

Not much news from my life :-) My KH drew a blank card yesterday from her task-stack, so she got a relax day for herself. I don't know what number-card I have drawn the day before and what tease or how the outcome will be. It is very thrilling to know something WILL come up eventually if my KH is pleased but not knowing what it will be or how it will end... :-) Guess that is what a "tease" is about ;-)

The only other thing that is happening is, that I am currently in the process of planning and making an Android application for this sort of game.

The plan is the following. Create a small application that can be installed on the phone of my KH. The application does mostly what the card-game does. It allows the KH to randomize a date and randomize a tease and an end-result of that tease (climax, ruined, edge ... ). The application itself is password protected (PIN) and it will remind my KH of how many days I have been locked up, how many days are left until the teasing and some more funny little features (her vs my orgasm rating? *G*)

Perhaps if other couples are interested in something like this we could share the application and create something like a shared tease database online where ppl. could download different "card-decks" for their own use and create new cards/scenarios for themselves and others to use...
0 x
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

The app sounds fun.
0 x