[Wspony] ... journey or plunge ...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
wspony

Re: [Wspony] ... journey or plunge ...

Post by wspony »

Long time no hear... was out for a month now or more? ...

I have a 35mm tube with PA fixing. But when I am totally flaccid I can insert a small finger beside my cock. I felt there was too much space. It did not allow much freedom because it was filled when erect, but still allowed some sliding motions.

So I did some experimenting to remove the additional space. My first try was to model some padding using Fimo (the plasticine that gets hard in the oven). I just put it into the tube and formed it how I liked, then put it in the oven to harden. This worked quite nice, but it was hard to get a correct fit.

So, I did another thing. I modeled a stylized cock with normal plasticine. I stuck into the head a spare PA ring and modeled it in very smooth forms to resemble my flaccid penis. I then put the PA-fixing of my Steelheart onto it and inserted it into the tube. I repeated this while refining the form and also bending it to how I wanted it to be in the tube. After I was content (lots of bending/smoothing/adding plasticine) I put it into the tube and then filled the remaining space inside the tube with silicone (high grade, two component bonding silicone that is used in body forming and dildos etc.). When the silicone was hard I removed the plasticine bit by bit and cleaned the tube and silicone from the remaining plasticine.

The effect is fantastic. The tube now is a very snug fit but absolutely comfortable. There is no extra space anymore. Even during nighttime it is more comfortable since it prevents full erections and the cage does not get pulled away much from the body. Inserting is no hassle. I used a drop of oil or creme and it just slides into place like it was made for it ... actually ... it was ...

My KH is already asking for the key ... uh oh ...
0 x
iceman47

Post by iceman47 »

I can totally relate to that feeling of feeling the love bloom again and the promise of a continued relationship and sharing. When I came out to my wife about my masturbation addiction we also cried in each others arms. It was wonderful.
0 x
whistlersix

Post by whistlersix »

Hi wspony

I was wondering g how your app was coming along? Is it available on the play store or somewhere else? Also, is there an English version? While my wife learned German in high school, it's been a few years and her language skills are rusty. She might enjoy the German version but an English one would be easier. Regardless of the language version I'd be interested in getting your app. It sounds like a low key, fun thing to try.

W6
0 x
Currently Wearing: A271