[Nelly] Home-made Stainless Steel belt and thoughts by Nelly

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KeyheldHubby

Re: [Nelly] Home-made Stainless Steel belt and thoughts by N

Post by KeyheldHubby »

What a phenomenal tale!

And I'm very happy for you that you finally found the key and didn't have to destroy what it obviously a work of art!

But here are my suggestions:
- Simplest solution is to keep a spare key safely locked away where it's a royal pain to get to - like in a bank safe deposit box.
- But if you absolutely are locked with no key alternative, here's what I would do, using my currently available tools: I have a tool LIKE a Dremel, but a bit bigger called a Roto Zip. One of the best tools I ever bought. I use it often because of its great versatility. Sometimes don't know how I ever did without it. One of the most convenient attachments is an a 90-degree attachment that turns the thing into sort of an angle grinder. But more importantly, one of the available cutting wheels is a diamond wheel. Came with the tool when I bought it, but a new one runs maybe $40 US?? If you had to cut the stainless steel itself, suck in your bellly and put a (relatively) short piece of wood between the belt and your skin for protection against both inadvertent cuts as well as heat buildup, then have at it. But why cut the belt when you can cut the lock. With the diamond cutting wheel, you can sneer at a hardened steel lock hasp. Heat buildup won't even be an issue. Just find a way to hold the lock tightly and have at it.
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.
Atone

Post by Atone »

If you look at his design you will see that it would not be possible to get a pair of bolt cutters on it.
0 x
Nelly

Post by Nelly »

Hello again guys,

Thanks for all the tips and suggestions, I think the overriding lesson is don’t cock-up like we did in the first place. Being stuck in a belt for real is about as erotic as locking yourself out of the house, you feel like a bit of a twit with just expense and aggravation to look forward to. It’s actually much more enjoyable as a fantasy, trust me.

Cheers,

Nelly
0 x
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

I think the overriding lesson is don’t cock-up like we did in the first place. Being stuck in a belt for real is about as erotic as locking yourself out of the house, you feel like a bit of a twit with just expense and aggravation to look forward to. It’s actually much more enjoyable as a fantasy, trust me.
Perhaps, Nelly. But such an incredible story. Roll-on-the-floor funny, but at the same time jaw-droppingly serious. Thank you so very much for sharing with all of us.
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.
maidsophia

Post by maidsophia »

Nelly,

would you care to share a step by step of how to build your own belt possibly a you tube video?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Don't hold your breath waiting for a response, 'Nelly' hasn't visited since August of last year.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Nelly

Post by Nelly »

Hi guys,

I hope you haven't been holding your breath, I do drop by from time to time, but I admit not that often.

In answer to your question maidsophia, I would love to do 'a how to' video but I live in a very rural location with only a dialup connection so it might be rather painful to upload. If you have any specific questions I would be happy to try and answer them, a lot depends on what materials/tools you have access to.

I'm off visiting my folks for a week or so and they have no internet at all, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Kind regards,

Nelly
0 x