[Carolina Cyclist] Our new lifestyle...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
carolina cyclist

Re: [Carolina Cyclist] Our new lifestyle...

Post by carolina cyclist »

BCWYWF!

18.5 hours and one slip where I wasn't even thinking gets the 24 hours reset, 10 minutes in the "thinking closet" (a new wrinkle on things), and 10 licks with her paddle!

So, the 24 hours was rapidly drawing to a close and MrsL and I were both in our bathroom getting ready to go see an American Legion baseball game. She had even agreed to let me help her shave her legs, her little rosebud, and apply/remove Nair from her pussy. "As long as you do not get any pleasure from this...you can help," she had said. Of course, I was naked and unlocked so she could see if there was even the slightest enlarging of her cock and balls (yes, she has finally started telling me they are hers all of the time). As the Nair was working its magic, I went in the bathroom to shave. The sight of lounging on the floor on a towel, legs spred wide open was having the effect I expected; especially, since I knew I couldn't touch her right now but was only 5.5 hours away from being able to let my mouth and tongue work over her bare body! After wiping away the Nair, she was standing in front of her side of the vanity brushing out her hair before getting in the shower and I was standing behind her with my arms wrapped around her waist. As she turned to get in the shower, IT HAPPENED!

Without even thinking, my hands slid up her chest and across each breast! I honestly didn't even know it had happened until MrsL stopped mid stride, turned around on me with a look of surprise on her face, and in a stern voice, "What did you just do? I can't believe you just did that!"

"What, I...."

"No, don't even try. You know what just happened. We will discuss this when I get out of the shower!" With that she went in the shower.

My mind was a blur. Had I really just let my hands get me in trouble. It was instinctual...I have had 26 years of being able to fondle her breast whenever I wanted...especially in the bathroom when they are right there in front of me in all of their glory! After her shower, she stepped out and I could see she meant business. She has this look when she is dealing with issues out of the house: (customer service issues, late shipments, etc) and she had that look just now: "You just cost yourself 10 minutes in the thinking closet, the 10 lick spanking, and it is now 6:05 pm...you can't touch me until 6:05 pm tomorrow night"

"Princess, it was...."

"Don't even go there, I don't want to hear any of it. You knew the rules of this challenge and you broke them. As soon as we get home, you will do your 10 minutes in the thinking closet and we will have to find a time for your spanking before you leave Monday. Now, get in the shower and let's get ready!"

With that, she turned and started her routine: drying her hair, applying make up, etc. While showering, I thought she would change her mind so as I got out I asked if could negotiate...because...she always let me lick and nibble on her freshly shaven/Nair'd pussy.

"Can we negotiate, 20 licks for just 12 hours of not touching you? You alwlays let me...."

"I said I don't want to hear it from you! If you ask me again, it will be 20 licks and you will not be allowed to touch me until you get back from your business trip NEXT FRIDAY. Now get ready!"

We have a 26 year running game...who can finish getting ready the quickest...tonight she did but not before flashing me her beautiful breast as she was putting on her bra.

After the game and the fireworks, we got back home and I gave her my phone to set the timer. "You want to do this now or wait until the boys go to bed?"
"Tell them my stomach is upset and I am in the bathroom. I want to get this over with, please" She set the timer and handed it back to me...there was an extra 5 minutes totaling 15 minutes when I got it back. "I thought you said 10"

"The other 5 is for arguing." With that she gave me a kiss on the forehead, pinched both nipples to get them ready, and left the room.

The thinking closet consist of me, clamps on my nipples that are then attached to the shelf in the closet...the shelf height...requires me to stand on my toes. Nipple pain and eventually muscle cramps in my calves. We used to use this for playing but MrsL has decided that this is a good punishment position. No, I am not bound. Yes, I could cheat and just stand there but when I never know when/if she is going to check on me...I am always in my thinking position. So, I went in and struggled through 15 minutes. My nipples were screaming at me and my calves are still on fire.

Afterward we watched some tv downstairs and I massaged her feet. When we went to bed, she kept her pajamas on, which she hasn't done in months. "Why do you have your pj's on, Princness?"

"I don't want to be a temptation to you. Did you think about what you did and why you did it?"

"Yes, the thing is I didn't even know I had done anything until you were asking me what I had just done. I will do anything you want if we can end the challenge and let me worship your entire body right now....ANYTHING"

"No, I know deep down you don't want me to give in and this is the first real challenge I have given you BASED ON YOUR COMMENTS and I am not changing my mind. We are both tired and you have been cranky all night. Go to sleep and don't let that happen again."

With that, she rolled back over and I spooned in next to her whimpering. :(
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
carolina cyclist

It was extremely difficult and wildly more frustrating than being locked up! Not being able to caress, nibble, stroke, massage, or suck on MrsL beautiful body for nearly 48 hours was pure torment. Yesterday morning, I brought her Chai tea up to her and asked I could brush out her hair. I had a long night to think about things and realized this little challenge was desparately needed.

I had started slipping back toward the old me: always thinking about what I wanted/needed and never giving any thought to MrsL's needs. Maybe; subconciously, that is why I made the comment earlier this week about never making her body off limts...who knows. Of course, being unlocked for nearly a month didn't help things either. So, after brushing her hair and gently rubbing her shoulders (we still had 9 hours before she would even consider letting me rub anywhere else) I got down in front of her and told her how grateful I am that she had put up with me the past month. I told her how grateful I am that she was my KH again and how I was guilty of thinking about myself. She looked at me and said, "You need to smile again."

That is when I realized I had not been smiling for over a week. I had been grumpy, moody, and downright curmudgeonly....the old me. When she said she accepted my apology I felt like the world was lifted off of my shoulders. I don't know what had happened over the past 30 days but I damn sure didn't like it.

I made it through the day to 6:05 pm and last night and this morning were absolutely wonderful. It wasn't wonderful because MrsL let me lick, suck, nibble, and gently chew all over her body. It wasn't wonderful because I am locked up again and MrsL teased me for over an hour this morning. It wasn't wonderful because my last orgasm was 8 days ago. IT WAS WONDERFUL because I recommitted myself to HER and HER Happiness!

Ultimately, not being able to touch MrsL and make her happy jolted me back to where I needed to be...focused on her first, us as a couple second, and my needs....well they are better left to the whims of MrsL!!!
0 x
katieandchaste

Post by katieandchaste »

Carolina Cyclist, You seem to have such a good heart and are progressing nicely.
Rather than wait and seeing if the Mrs. is going to extend your lock up time I would suggest that the gentlmen thing to do would be to ask for it. Entice her with promises to do more of the housework or to take her shopping if she does. Woo her with your effort to make her life better. That is what a good husband would do, and I know you wnat to be a good husband.
0 x
carolina cyclist

Thank you Katieandchaste.
0 x
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

Just wanted to say I've really enjoyed reading your journal.
I know Mistress Jolie has read the last couple of posts and I don't think she would mind me saying they've piqued her interest and made her giggle too.
0 x
carolina cyclist

NewbieMC wrote:Just wanted to say I've really enjoyed reading your journal.
I know Mistress Jolie has read the last couple of posts and I don't think she would mind me saying they've piqued her interest and made her giggle too.
Thanks for reading. I am glad that Mistress Jolie enjoys it as well. It has been a rather mundane week as I am back out traveling for work. I do get random text from MrsL all day that drive me crazy...which is a good thing! I guess it is time to start my own blog...? Who knows.
0 x
carolina cyclist

It has been a few days since my last update and boy were they interesting.

I was back on the road for business last week and was happily locked in MrsL's Bon4. We went with our same security arrangement: plastic seal for traveling, padlock in carry on, and the key and second seal in an envelope sealed with MrsL's lipstick kisses for the end of the week. Once I get to a location where we can FaceTime, I contact MrsL and she watches as I change the locks. Throughout the week, we FaceTime each evening with her inspecting her lock and I have to send her a picture each morning with the USA Today showing the date and the sealed envelope. Then on the night before I fly back, we FaceTime and I switch back to plastic. On Wednesday, I was having to drive 3 hours from one location to another for an interview. Even though I got the USA Today before leaving the hotel I completely forgot the picture and that night around 9 pm when we were on FaceTime she very curtly answered with "Where is my picture?" I had been with my boss, a new employee, or interviewing someone all day and simply forgot. MrsL informed me my lapse was going to add to the discipline session when I got home. Needless to say, I didn't forget the picture on Thursday.

I got home Friday and MrsL was not at home. As I have mentioned before, we have our oldest son at home without a license after having some legal issues so...just as soon as we get the youngest one out of the house...the oldest has to move back in to get his life back in order and we (primarily MrsL) is running a taxi service for him.....BUT...that is what parents do. When she finally arrived home...it was magical for me. Not being physically around her for 4.5 days was a struggle as I could not brush her hair, massage her feet, give her back rubs, and most importantly give her the sexual attention she deserves. When we finally went to bed, I caressed her body and was given permission to give her make her happy. What a wonderful sensation...licking and nibbling on MrsL while the Bon4 filled to capacity and created that wonderfully frustrating sensation of not getting an erection. After her first orgasm...MrsL mentioned that she felt like she was done but I could continue if I wanted. Well, that told me she was not done and I continued licking, nibbling, sucking, and fingering her until she had 5 more orgasms in quick succession. With that, she rolled over and I snuggled in behind her and fell asleep.

Saturday morning came and I took our son to his umpire commitment which kept me there all day. By the time we got home, it was early evening and MrsL had just gotten back from shopping. I told her to go relax and I would take care of unloading the car and putting the groceries away. It was a great family night as we bought the MMA pay per view and me and the boys had father/son time while MrsL went up and had a long, luxurious bath. She came down right as McGregor KO'd Mendes. Her simple beauty always makes my heart leap. Her wet hair glistened in the low light of the family room as she walked over in her satin PJ set, sat down beside me and put her feet in my lap to massage in the cream that keeps them oh so soft. After the post fight stuff ended, both boys went off to bed and I stayed up rubbing her feet while she watched a couple of her recorded shows while she let her hair dry. After the last show, she told me to make sure both boys lights were out and come back downstairs. When I did and told her both boys appeard to be asleep she simply said, go to the garage. I knew what was in store.

MrsL made me wait, shorts/underwear down around my ankles shirt pulled up, leaning over the hood of her car my ass exposed for about 10 minutes. I could hear her in the kitchen sampling several wooden spoons on her hand and all I could think of was this was going to be very painful. When she finally came out to the garage, she showed me the one she selected...it was a slotted bamboo spoon with a very large head. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Princess"

With that she began administering the spanking. Each successive swat became a bit more intense. I could feel the heat in my cheeks increasing. After the 10th swat she started to walk away and I knew if I didn't say something it would be far worse the next time. "Princess, you didn't add anything for me forgetting to send your picture Wednesday."

"You are right. I was wondering why you were still laying there over the car. Let's see...."

With that she started over again and gave me 5 swats for forgetting and 5 swats for making her ask. As she was walking away she informed me she would be in bed waiting for me. When I got upstairs, MrsL was laying in the bed still in her PJ's and motioned for me to lie down. She teased me for nearly an hour. Several times I asked to be allowed to take off her PJ's and give her great orgasms...to which all went unanswered. When she was finished teasing me, which included the Hitachi on the Bon4, she lay her head on my chest and I started dozing off to sleep. All of a sudden she simply whispered, "I am ready." That is all I needed to hear. MrsL was very satisfied by the time she pulled me back up to lay on her chest. We fell asleep holding each other.

Unforunately, yesterday the swelling and aggravation around the scar tissue from the vasectomy showed up again. I was unlocked yesterday around noon. She leaves town Wednesday on her once a year business trip. I will be locked back up then...swelling or not.
0 x
carolina cyclist

MrsL just woke up and came out of the bedroom with a very stern look on her face. "How severe should punishment be if I asked you to do something and you simply ignored my request?" The only thing that came to mind was yesterday when she asked me how I could hang up one of the boys shirts inside out? I laughed it off and said it will still dry like that and went back to my office.

"You didn't fix that shirt yesterday and you now have to tell me how severe your spanking will be. Go to the garage and get ready. When I walk out there tell me how many swats you want!" With that she went into the bathroom leaving me sitting here stunned.

Our youngest is at work and our oldest is sound asleep so she knew we wouldn't be bothered. I dutifully went to the garage, dropped my shorts, and leaned over her car. I knew I was in for it. I heard her coming downstairs and picking out her wooden spoon. "How many?"

"20, Princess. I am sorry."

With that she started. Ususally she alternates cheeks...this morning...she went 10 per side and was intent on sending a message, which she did. I am standing right now for my conference call.

I LOVE HER even more now than I did yesterday!
0 x
carolina cyclist

Where to start? MrsL had teased me Monday night and at some point was talking about what "might" happen on Tuesday night...or so I thought! She had said "when I come to bed tomorrow night, I want you out of your cage, your ring out, and ready for me. I heard "I MAY WANT YOU..." Needless to say, when she came to bed last night I was still caged with my PA ring in. She likes the PA ring but it appears she has an allergic reaction to it...so we take it out.

She is leaving town today for the rest of the week and I wasn't sure what she had planned for last night. She laid down, checked my crotch and promptly said, "You didn't listen to me last night so you obviously are not ready." I tried caressing her body to which she held my hands against her body. I asked what did I do wrong and she told me what she had said the night before about what she wanted. I was devastated. When she asked me a few minutes later if I wanted to make love to her and cum inside her...I promptly said yes...to which she replied are you sure. After a few minutes of snuggling she told asked me if I needed more direction from her relative to when to put on/take off the cage. I eagerly and humbly said yes. She then told me to go get her key. That's when things went awry.

As soon as I took off the Bon4, I went limp. No amount of stroking or sucking by MrsL was working. I was even more devastated. She asked me if I really wanted to make love to her which caused a serious breakdown on my part. I could not believe what was happening. We talked through a lot of issues that I thought we had resolved back in March: my desire to not masturbate but not trusting myself when unlocked, her being still a bit uncomfortable and feeling as if she is being unfair by keeping my locked and horny all of the time, how I am alwasy "in charge" at work and need her to truly be in charge at home...in the bedroom. FINALLY as we talked and I relaxed, an erection happened. She asked again if I wanted to make LOVE to her and cum inside her...all I could do was shake my head yes and thank her for helping me through the issue. We made love for several minutes and I was surprised at how long I was able to hold off my orgasm. She kept telling me that I had to hold off as long as possible and finally she knew from my breathing I could not go any longer and simply said "okay". That orgasm was incredible. As she had mounted me and was on top she stayed there and continued riding me for several more minutes...driving me crazy. She let me off of cleaning duties primarily because she had sat on top of me until all of my cum had left her body and was all over me and the bed. She did scoop up a small amount in her hand and brought it to my mouth. I accepted it eagerly. When I asked permission to give her an orgasm with my mouth she said when I wake up to leave...I will need a jump start. You can wake me up with orgasms. I did just that.

She is off on her trip. I am back locked up. We will have a nice long walk and talk Saturday night when she gets home. Nobody said this would be easy.
0 x
carolina cyclist

Got a fantastic FaceTime session last night. MrsL was lounging in her pj's while we talked and kept moving the camera down to her breasts and running a finger down between them. While I was talking, she flipped the camera to her feet, which were freshly pedicured with deep purple polish. She started rubbing her feet together which instantly put a surge in my groin. After a few minutes, she flipped her camera back around, smiled, said I love you, and disconnected the FaceTime call. Wow!!! My phone chirped soon after with a text message...containing...a picture of MrsL's feet and a message "they need a massage..."

After the events of the last evening, this was wonderful.
0 x