Mature Metal Watchful Mistress [SOLD]

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
MikeyLikes

Mature Metal Watchful Mistress [SOLD]

Post by MikeyLikes »

I have for sale, a Watchful Mistress device. It's been sitting in its cloth bag in my undies drawer for the last 2 years, following me finally accepting that I'm trans; and using "tucking" to provide that smooth profile. Prior to all this, it really hadn't seen a lot of wear, as my (former) partner really wanted nothing to do with it; she rather despised seeing it on me.
Regardless, it comes in the red cloth bag along with two security keys, a padlock (also with two keys), and I'll toss in several (extra) security screws. The full specs follow:

Watchful Mistress Male Chastity Device

Cage Length: 2" (50.8 mm)
Cage Diameter: 1 1/4" (32 mm)

Base Ring:
Ring Style: Oval
Ring Size: 1 1/2" (38 mm)
Cage/Ring Gap : 1/4"

Lock Options: Padlock (incl.) or threaded for security screw (incl.)

Cage was originally made without the side bars, but I had them added by Mature Metal when I purchased this device. I'm the second owner.

I'd like to get $325 USD, shipping within Canada and the U.S. included. I will consider overseas shipping; but at this time, I have not priced it out, and may need to ask for a portion of the shipping cost to be added (depending how much it is). Payment to be made through Paypal.
20180513_225057_c.jpg
20180513_225057_c.jpg (66.3 KiB) Viewed 3117 times
Last edited by MikeyLikes on Tue May 29, 2018 2:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
0 x
MikeyLikes

Re: FS: Mature Metal Watchful Mistress

Post by MikeyLikes »

Oh, I almost forgot to mention (and this is important), the price is NOT firm/fixed. Am open to all reasonable offers. -m
0 x
MikeyLikes

Re: FS: Mature Metal Watchful Mistress

Post by MikeyLikes »

Item is sold!
0 x