For sale: Custom Chastity Ghost PA Medium Unused

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
Albert Steel

For sale: Custom Chastity Ghost PA Medium Unused

Post by Albert Steel »

Hi.

I'm selling an unused Custom Chastity Ghost PA device.
I have tried it on once, only to see it is too small. I ordered the device in mid-July and have only received what I ordered this week so this is definitely a chance to get a quicker delivery than from the manufacturer.
Description:
Ghost PA plus Base Ring
Size: Medium
Cage to Base Ring Gap: 10mm - 7/16"
Colour: Black
Base Rings Size: 47.5mm/1-7/8"
Base Ring Style: Single Ring
PA Hook
Hook Size: 2 Guage Wire (6.5mm)
Colour: Pink
The package also includes something they call a 'PA Pin' in 4mm size, because that was what the device originally shipped with (instead of the Hook ordered). This pin is excellent for anyone looking for medical issues and/or uncomfortable sensations - see picture below.

The manufacturer information says this Medium size has a total length of 80mm and diameter of 33mm.
Full information here: http://www.customchastity.com/product/g ... base-ring/
I have included a picture of what I believe more accurately shows the size.

The price I paid was $329 plus a 100€ in taxes and customs fees, making this a 400€ piece of custom printed Surgical Nylon.
I'm asking equivalent of $300 including shipping. Payment via Paypal.
The package comes with all the original contents, including a zipper pouch, unopened assa abloy luggage lock and a set of three plastic seals for metal free use (such as air travel).

Optionally I can sell this as 'cage only' for $150 if anyone happens to need it, and take my chances with ordering a bigger cage.
Attachments
Ghost with 'Pin'
Ghost with 'Pin'
Contents
Contents
Custom Chastity Ghost PA
Custom Chastity Ghost PA
0 x
Albert Steel

Re: For sale: Custom Chastity Ghost PA Medium Unused

Post by Albert Steel »

The forum only allows posting 3 small images, so here is a close-up picture of the hook and a picture displaying how the device actually measures in CM
Attachments
the PA Hook
the PA Hook
Inner Length is actually about 70mm
Inner Length is actually about 70mm
0 x