DickCage Standard 45mm clear for sale

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
FreedomfromBondage

DickCage Standard 45mm clear for sale

Post by FreedomfromBondage »

I have a one-month old DickCage brand MCD that I purchased last month from KeptforHer. It is a standard length tube and is clear with has a 45mm base ring, collar, brass padlock, and two keys.

It has been thoroughly sanitized.

It was $125 new.

I will take $65 for it and will cover shipping.

Ask questions here or send me a message.
0 x
tommy619

Re: DickCage Standard 45mm clear for sale

Post by tommy619 »

tempting. I need a device to wear when I have to go in the federal courthouse here for work. the last silicone device I had (bon4) wasn't hat great though. Is this an improvement from the bon4?
0 x
FreedomfromBondage

Re: DickCage Standard 45mm clear for sale

Post by FreedomfromBondage »

I've never worn the Bon4. I will be completely transparent (pun intended) and say that I could never get comfortable in it. I think I have a relatively low sack, but it always felt like it was pulling, so I would say having a low sack is essential. The tube is very comfortable.
0 x